Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Product Of Kwara State Polytechnic - Picture - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Product Of Kwara State Polytechnic - Picture (2417 Views)

I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student / Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled / Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Product Of Kwara State Polytechnic - Picture by AnyanwuSilas: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Majority of Kwara State are Yoruba Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Product Of Kwara State Polytechnic - Picture by Mirrabel00: 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
Is not everyone that will be somehow some people must be useful not everyone that will possess...
Re: Product Of Kwara State Polytechnic - Picture by habsydiamond(m): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Na true oo.. not all of them are illiteracy.

6 Likes

Re: Product Of Kwara State Polytechnic - Picture by jetguy(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
i weak💆

6 Likes

Re: Product Of Kwara State Polytechnic - Picture by Chinjo2: 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
Oh what a shame. Kwara poly is a good institution but if you refuse to improve yourself at the Secondary school level, there is nothing any higher institution can do about it. This person in question is suffering from lack of Quality Basic Education (Primary and Secondary Education). The polytechnic has nothing to do with his inability to construct simple sentence. Government should focus on providing compulsory and qualitative basic education for its citizens.

15 Likes

Re: Product Of Kwara State Polytechnic - Picture by christejames(m): 8:03am On Apr 03, 2023
Chinjo2:
Oh what a shame. Kwara poly is a good institution but if you refuse to improve yourself at the Secondary school level, there is nothing any higher institution can do about it. This person in question is suffering from lack of Quality Basic Education (Primary and Secondary Education). The polytechnic has nothing to do with his inability to construct simple sentence. Government should focus on providing compulsory and qualitative basic education for its citizens.

Why and how was admission offered to such person in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Product Of Kwara State Polytechnic - Picture by Rexymania(m): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2023
It's better you remain at home than going to kwara state university 😆

5 Likes

Re: Product Of Kwara State Polytechnic - Picture by Firstgentleman1(m): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2023
Social media ehn. Abdulrahman that graduated from Kogi State University. A writer and very intelligent guy. My coursemate then.

That comment was meant to be a cruise. The way people blew it out of proportion ehn. 😂😂. Don’t mind him. He did not graduate from Kwara Poly and besides the school you graduated from doesn’t matter in real life most of the time, at least in Nigeria.
Re: Product Of Kwara State Polytechnic - Picture by honour7: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2023
christejames:

It depends on the course of study, I have met people especially yorubas with funny way of speaking but when it comes to their math skills it's top notch.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Product Of Kwara State Polytechnic - Picture by BigYash: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2023
Terrible and Wonder cheesy

1 Like

Re: Product Of Kwara State Polytechnic - Picture by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
christejames:

undecided
Re: Product Of Kwara State Polytechnic - Picture by LikeAking: 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
Majority of Kwara State are Yoruba Muslims

This thread na rubbish..

2 Likes

Re: Product Of Kwara State Polytechnic - Picture by Solsix(m): 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hahaha 🤣🤣 i
Re: Product Of Kwara State Polytechnic - Picture by SisterAnn(f): 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
Chinjo2:
This is what I tell my children all the time. If you miss it at the basic level, then forget it! No university has time to teach you tenses.

(1) (Reply)

Abiapoly Admission. / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Form 2014/2015 Out / Pls help with good Nursery And Primary Schools In Aguda,surulere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.