Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume (13025 Views)

An Analysis Of Labour Party's Performance In 2023 Election / Usman Yusuf: Bandits Are Tired, They Want Genuine Peace (Ex-NHIS Boss) / We Are Tired Of Open Grazing — Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by cmikel: 8:12am On Apr 03, 2023
Vvvv
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by spy24(m): 8:12am On Apr 03, 2023
Resign sir
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by Blackdisciple(m): 8:13am On Apr 03, 2023
The only man who sees white and still call it white...
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by iamdapsyj(m): 8:13am On Apr 03, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Confession time!

This goes to show that Peter Obi won the election and the recent Propaganda launch on Obi is not ordinary.

Make una keep deceiving yourselves o....if it will make you be at peace ✌️
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by BossLA: 8:14am On Apr 03, 2023
OriOko88:
Na so. He's right. But obi should have Stayed in PDP. He just wasted northern Christian votes for nothing. I pity them in anticipation of what will befall them in d hands of jihadist if tinubu gets sworn in.

Northern Christians better pray Tinubu won't be another inept buhari.

Greedy Obi really put gaari for my PDP and ridicule we Christians undecided
Mumu
PDP fumbled by giving Atiku the ticket.
Then the G5 now destroyed everything.
Blame the useless Ayu and Atiku for ur woes and not Obi.
Imagine PDP blamimg Obi 🤣🤣🤣 when ur own house was totally divided
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by nairalanda1(m): 8:14am On Apr 03, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Effort

No it isn't.

Political fights are fought to defeat your enemy, and to render him invisible and harmless so that the next time election happens, your enemy won't have any fight left in him.

See what the Democrats are doing to Trump in the USA. It is all to prevent him from making a comeback. That is what APC is doing to Obi.

Has nothing to do with the election.(All the independent analysis of the results put APC ahead.). Obi is challenging tinubu's qualification to run even, not the results..because he knows he came third.
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by BossLA: 8:16am On Apr 03, 2023
iamdapsyj:

Make una keep deceiving yourselves o....if it will make you be at peace ✌️
If obi noe win, why APC dey run kititaka🤣🤣🤣
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by Aforxzy(f): 8:16am On Apr 03, 2023
Every sane Nigerian youth and all should be tired of a country that isn't working..

A country with abundant human and natural resources failing and falling anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by BossLA: 8:17am On Apr 03, 2023
nairalanda1:

No it isn't.

Political fights are fought to defeat your enemy, and to render him invisible and harmless so that the next time election happens, your enemy won't have any fight left in him.

See what the Democrats are doing to Trump in the USA. It is all to prevent him from making a comeback. That is what APC is doing to Obi.

Has nothing to do with the election.(All the independent analysis of the results put APC ahead.). Obi is challenging tinubu's qualification to run even, not the results..because he knows he came third.
Mumu
Obi is challenging the result
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by nairalanda1(m): 8:19am On Apr 03, 2023
BossLA:

Mumu

Did I abuse you? Calm down. This is just a website.

Obi is challenging the result

It is not the main thrust of his challenge. And he would still lose most likely (He may get rivers off the result list, maybe a rerun there).
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by Tenses: 8:19am On Apr 03, 2023
Tofax:
I want someone to explain this to me like I am a child.
In a country of Christians and Muslims, someone chose to run a Muslim-Muslim ticket thereby raising a middle finger to Christians but the one that chose a Christian-Muslim is the bigot?
@Nobsdaslushhkid

Nah Yoruba media at work
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by mechanics(m): 8:19am On Apr 03, 2023
That's right, but the leaders won't change.
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:21am On Apr 03, 2023
Yeso! We want a Nigeria that works. A digital Nigeria
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by mechanics(m): 8:22am On Apr 03, 2023
OriOko88:
Na so. He's right. But obi should have Stayed in PDP. He just wasted northern Christian votes for nothing. I pity them in anticipation of what will befall them in d hands of jihadist if tinubu gets sworn in.

Northern Christians better pray Tinubu won't be another inept buhari.

Greedy Obi really put gaari for my PDP and ridicule we Christians undecided
You shouldn't blame him for defecting to LP, infact PDP and APC shouldn't be in any position of power again, since they have been, what have they done?
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by BossLA: 8:26am On Apr 03, 2023
nairalanda1:

Did I abuse you? Calm down. This is just a website.

It is not the main thrust of his challenge. And he would still lose most likely (He may get rivers off the result list, maybe a rerun there).

So u didn't read where he told the court he won the election and should be declared winner?
Here are Obi's prayers
1. Tinubu is not qualified to run, but if the court say he is qualified,
2. Then the process that INEC used to declared him winner is flaw. But if the court says the process is okay,
3. Then he did not win the election, i won and so i should be declared winner.

He hooked APC for throat thats why dey are running tikitaka to do anything possible for us to hate him, but its too late. We all now know APC games.
Festus keyamo promised us on channels TV last month that from now on, its going to be propaganda upon propaganda from their end.

So we are ready for anything that will thrown at obi

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by ChiefSupplier55(m): 8:29am On Apr 03, 2023
Them don dey confess small small evil people
No rest for the wicked

A cry for justice in this country

we sell building material such as TILES, DOOR, MARBLE, WC, ETC Please buy from me. Check out my signature and click on the link below
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by CodeTemplar: 8:31am On Apr 03, 2023
Accurately put. People are fed up with structured corruption called mega parties being used to launder individual corruption.
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by nairalanda1(m): 8:34am On Apr 03, 2023
BossLA:

So u didn't read where he told the court he won the election and should be declared winner?
Here are Obi's prayers
1. Tinubu is not qualified to run, but if the court say he is qualified,
2. Then the process that INEC used to declared him winner is flaw. But if the court says the process is okay,
3. Then he did not win the election, i won and so i should be declared winner.

He hooked APC for throat thats why dey are running tikitaka to do anything possible for us to hate him, but its too late. We all now know APC games.
Festus keyamo promised us on channels TV last month that from now on, its going to be propaganda upon propaganda from their end.

So we are ready for anything that will thrown at obi

Even then, he won't win. At the end, flaws or no flaws, the election was properly conducted.

Also, Obi did not win.Let's be honest. I speak as someone who really did not want APC to win, and wanted them out. Obi did not win, and he knows it. The reason why he is crying rigging is Nigerians , don't know how to accept defeat. If Tinubu lost too, he would have done the same.

I've stopped believing in rigging allegations since the 2003 election, where I saw politicians who came from small parties allege rigging. And due to a host of other factors. Nigerians vote for what they know.
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by austinvsb: 8:36am On Apr 03, 2023
If the youth were serious about wrestling power from the old order, they would have queued behind SOWORE.

Instead LP (and Twitter Youths) pushed an Establishment candidate that was even a failure in Anambra to be the forebearer
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by sunnnnyuu(m): 8:37am On Apr 03, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power— APC’s Sen. Ndume

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/04/02/lps-performance-showed-youths-are-tired-of-those-in-power-apcs-ndume/
Why people are deceiving themselves? Obi is above sixty and his supporters are not youth, it's christians and Igbos, trying to deceive people that Tinubu and Atiku are, I have said this several times I'm not supporting Peter Obi, and I am one of the Nigerias youth, my candidate is professor Chris Imumolen who is less than 40 years those that vote Obi are not youth they religious bigot
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by FireUpNow(m): 8:39am On Apr 03, 2023
We are observing the situation let's stay calm
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by nairalanda1(m): 8:40am On Apr 03, 2023
austinvsb:
If the youth were serious about wrestling power from the old order, they would have queued behind SOWORE.

Instead LP (and Twitter Youths) pushed an Establishment candidate that was even a failure in Anambra to be the forebearer

Nigerians vote for what they know, not what they do not know.

That is why all our 'change the change' candidates are establishment figures like Buhari (in 2011 and 15) and Obi (2023). We are not courageous enough to queue behind a real live table shaker like Sowore because he represents uncertainty...and most Nigerians do not like uncertainty.
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by BossLA: 8:42am On Apr 03, 2023
nairalanda1:

Even then, he won't win. At the end, flaws or no flaws, the election was properly conducted.

Also, Obi did not win.Let's be honest. I speak as someone who really did not want APC to win, and wanted them out. Obi did not win, and he knows it. The reason why he is crying rigging is Nigerians , don't know how to accept defeat. If Tinubu lost too, he would have done the same.

I've stopped believing in rigging allegations since the 2003 election, where I saw politicians who came from small parties allege rigging. And due to a host of other factors. Nigerians vote for what they know.
Obi had 900k plus votes in Lagos and APC got 100k plus but Obi votes was reduced to 500k and the 400k that was removed was added to Tinubu.
PDP confirmed this from their situation room.

Obi got over 1k votes from a single polling unit in Oyo state but las las they said he didn't get 25% in Oyo.
So in ur mind, u believed Obi won't get 25% in Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun eytc
In rivers alone he got over 50% of the votes cast
So if all these votes that were deducted from him and added to Tinubu are reversed, u think APC will still win?🤣🤣

Do u understand what rigging its all about?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by nairalanda1(m): 8:46am On Apr 03, 2023
BossLA:

Obi had 900k plus votes in Lagos and APC got 100k plus but Obi votes was reduced to 500k and the 400k that was removed was added to Tinubu.
PDP confirmed this from their situation room.

Obi got over 1k votes from a single polling unit in Oyo state but las las they said he didn't get 25% in Oyo.
So in ur mind, u believed Obi won't get 25% in Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun eytc
In rivers alone he got over 50% of the votes cast
So if all these votes that were deducted from him and added to Tinubu are reversed, u think APC will still win?🤣🤣

Do u understand what rigging its all about?

All the above is a myth.

Seriously, unless you have actual evidence...and not evidence from PDP situation room (which suffers from credibility issues...same as evidence from APC and LP and any other party's room...the word bias comes to mind)....it is still a myth.

Also, if the election was really rigged, APC won't have gotten a minority of votes.

To prove rigging, you have to prove that in most of the 170000 polling units, the results were altered before transmission. You would also have to admit that LP's results too were flawed. And i don't think that happened.

As much as I hate to say this, APC won. LP lost. PDP lost. They lost because they were divided. If they were not, APC would have been out.

We all should hope the opposition is united , for our sakes, before 2027
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by austinvsb: 8:48am On Apr 03, 2023
nairalanda1:

Nigerians vote for what they know, not what they do not know.

That is why all our 'change the change' candidates are establishment figures like Buhari (in 2011 and 15) and Obi (2023). We are not courageous enough to queue behind a real live table shaker like Sowore because he represents uncertainty...and most Nigerians do not like uncertainty.

Buhari and Obi are still part of the old order that's been in power since their 30s and ravaged our Commonwealth.

That's why I said the Youths are not ready to take power. When they are, they will queue behind a revolutionary like sowore to take power and restart the country.
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by MartinsD12(m): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power— APC’s Sen. Ndume

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/04/02/lps-performance-showed-youths-are-tired-of-those-in-power-apcs-ndume/
Simple truth, it's only a fool will argue about this , tinubu can't make any difference infact he will be worse than buhari we don't want that , when I say we I mean good right thinking Nigerians, majority of good Nigerian youth's who voted for Peter obi who won the presidential election but was placed on 3rd by fraudulent inec bought by tinubu the druggie man but we must reclaim that mandate, tinubu will never rule this country, apc again hell no , it won't happen.
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by MMWandali: 8:50am On Apr 03, 2023
In my constituency Ndume and other APC politicians were not voted back

APC only found their way back by force, market fire and other high handedness

Votes never count
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by nairalanda1(m): 8:51am On Apr 03, 2023
austinvsb:

Buhari and Obi are still part of the old order that's been in power since their 30s and ravaged our Commonwealth.

That's why I said the Youths are not ready to take power. When they are, they will queue behind a revolutionary like sowore to take power and restart the country.

If Sowore wants to take power he has to move out of the pages of Sahara Reporters and reach each and every youth at the village and city level at a point that unites them (One reason why ENDSARS failed...it was a protest of some city youth. A village youth may never see a SARS squad in his life)

That takes time. A lot of time. And he has to be prepared for repeated failure, and probably not seeing any change in his lifetime.
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:55am On Apr 03, 2023
Everything that has life in Nigeria is tired of them. I'm glad they know
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by chelseaboy1985(m): 8:57am On Apr 03, 2023
It is only in Nigeria that a party will fail to deliver dividend of democracy and will still be reelected for another term.
Personally, I no longer belief in democracy.
It will always give the worst set of leaders to rule a nation.
We ride on the horse of ethic bigotry and religious sentiment to elect our leaders.
How can we vote a party that increase a bag of rice from 8,000 to 40,000 just because we ethnic and religious sentiment.
God have mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is To Blame For The Insecurity In Nigeria / Fayose Inspects The Construction Of Kings Market, Ado Ekiti / Lagos Will Be Delivered To President Buhari - Ambode Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.