Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

What Happened To Ifeanyi's Nanny And Davido's Chef? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Happened To Ifeanyi's Nanny And Davido's Chef? (495 Views)

Davido Reveals Why He Didn't Pay Tribute To Ifeanyi In His New Album(video) / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' / Nanny And Cook Detained As Police Release 6 Of Davido's Domestic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Ifeanyi's Nanny And Davido's Chef? by NaBanga: 2:00am On Apr 03, 2023
I don't remember any followup about the Nanny and Chef after they were arrested in the case of Davido and Chioma's son. Were these people vindicated of any crime or are they still sitting in jail yet to be charged? We all know that money determines many things in Nigeria and that justice is not often afforded to the poor. I wonder if gistlover followed up on their case to know their outcome.
Re: What Happened To Ifeanyi's Nanny And Davido's Chef? by OneCandleAway(f): 7:57am On Apr 03, 2023
NaBanga:
I don't remember any followup about the Nanny and Chef after they were arrested in the case of Davido and Chioma's son. Were these people vindicated of any crime or are they still sitting in jail yet to be charged? We all know that money determines many things in Nigeria and that justice is not often afforded to the poor. I wonder if gistlover followed up on their case to know their outcome.

I heard they let them go free eventually. They forgave them. That's what David's dad said they should do.
Re: What Happened To Ifeanyi's Nanny And Davido's Chef? by NaBanga: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
OneCandleAway:

I heard they let them go free eventually. They forgave them. That's what David's dad said they should do.

I pray that this is true.

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy React As Davido Cruise With $500,000 Dollars Mercedes Maybach. / Look How A Man Constructed A Huge Stone Into A Human Shape / I Now Charge $600k Per Show - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.