Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

What Happened To Ifeanyi's Nanny And Davido's Chef? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Happened To Ifeanyi's Nanny And Davido's Chef? (844 Views)

Davido Reveals Why He Didn't Pay Tribute To Ifeanyi In His New Album(video) / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' / Nanny And Cook Detained As Police Release 6 Of Davido's Domestic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Ifeanyi's Nanny And Davido's Chef? by NaBanga: 2:33am On Apr 03, 2023
I don't remember any followup about the Nanny and Chef after they were arrested in the case of Davido and Chioma's son. Were these people vindicated of any crime or are they still sitting in jail yet to be charged? We all know that money determines many things in Nigeria and that justice is not often afforded to the poor. I wonder if gistlover followed up on their case to know their outcome.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Ifeanyi's Nanny And Davido's Chef? by vastolord4(m): 5:16am On Apr 03, 2023
Good question
Re: What Happened To Ifeanyi's Nanny And Davido's Chef? by dominique(f): 5:20am On Apr 03, 2023
Their families would have cried out to the media if they were still in police custody

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To Ifeanyi's Nanny And Davido's Chef? by Koppaguard: 6:42am On Apr 03, 2023
It's true oo
Re: What Happened To Ifeanyi's Nanny And Davido's Chef? by DonBenny77(m): 7:55am On Apr 03, 2023
Nothing of course
Child was sacrificed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Ifeanyi's Nanny And Davido's Chef? by Lifec7811: 9:21am On Apr 03, 2023
dominique:
Their families would have cried out to the media if they were still in police custody
Their families might have been shut up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Every Time I Pump Milk For My Baby, I Always Feel Sad – Janemena Reveals / “actor Yul Edochie Is Not The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son” Full Gist / Mercy Johnson's Mother Long Dead And Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.