Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,586 members, 7,847,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

The Jagaban Tinubu Will Be The Best President Ever Since 1999 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Jagaban Tinubu Will Be The Best President Ever Since 1999 (430 Views)

Jigi-Jagaban: Tinubu Supporters Hold Free Medical Outreach In Bauchi / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Jagaban Tinubu Will Be The Best President Ever Since 1999 by Austino50: 4:51am On Apr 03, 2023
I have this great feelings that Tinubu will be the best president ever since 1999 and most of those who are demonizing him now will be the one shouting his praises and even claim to have supported him.......quote me in 2 years time

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Jagaban Tinubu Will Be The Best President Ever Since 1999 by kaylardz(m): 5:06am On Apr 03, 2023
Yes daddy, I'm with you on this daddy grin grin grin

Tinubu will not only be the best since 1999 but in history of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jagaban Tinubu Will Be The Best President Ever Since 1999 by Nwodosis(m): 5:15am On Apr 03, 2023
Austino50:
I have this great feelings that Tinubu will be the best president ever since 1999 and most of those who are demonizing him now will be the one shouting his praises and even claim to have supported him.......quote me in 2 years time
Our Yes Daddy and we the followers have been waiting to hear Jagaban's voice since 11th of March 2023, we are really tired of hearing from him through proxy o.
Re: The Jagaban Tinubu Will Be The Best President Ever Since 1999 by skj1377(m): 6:12am On Apr 03, 2023
Yes I agree

1 Like

Re: The Jagaban Tinubu Will Be The Best President Ever Since 1999 by SpatialKing(m): 6:25am On Apr 03, 2023
Lol

Very soon you guys will start telling us that a certain cabal have hijacked his government.

Tinubu didn't make most of those promises

PDP destroyed economy beyond repairs

Tinubu is working but is not visible

Bla bla ba

Same people that were around will certainly be around Tinubu is obviously obvious

Same failure re-enforced
Re: The Jagaban Tinubu Will Be The Best President Ever Since 1999 by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 6:26am On Apr 03, 2023
You mean the quarter to quench whose incoherent speech has gone worst than ever since the election?
Re: The Jagaban Tinubu Will Be The Best President Ever Since 1999 by accordadoga26(f): 6:35am On Apr 03, 2023
Yy
Re: The Jagaban Tinubu Will Be The Best President Ever Since 1999 by sreamsense: 6:54am On Apr 03, 2023
Austino50:
That is based on assumption on paper since he is the ever best prepared for job. However, practically; unless we give him maximum corporation to succeed, he might still not acheive much as expected if we fail to do our part as citizens. Every government including Buhari usually have good things in mind to do, however; people he will work with and citizens may be the problem to drag him back
Re: The Jagaban Tinubu Will Be The Best President Ever Since 1999 by ScamHunter: 7:05am On Apr 03, 2023
Yes Druggie
Re: The Jagaban Tinubu Will Be The Best President Ever Since 1999 by shortgun(m): 7:05am On Apr 03, 2023
Austino50:
Nothing good will ever come out of a criminal and a corrupt individual.
They only know how to steal, kill and destroy.

(1) (Reply)

Historyville: Biafran Officer Interviewed In The Heat Of Battle / Twitter Blue: Seyi Makinde, Sanwo-olu, Other Politicians With Verification Badge / Tinubu Was Never Prosecuted On Drug Case In The Us - Ndlea Counters Pdp/melaye I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.