Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam (44673 Views)

'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / 'My New Name Is Chibuike' - John Dumelo Reacts To Super Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by tnerro1(m): 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
grin Who wan bet how long it will last

3 Likes

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Lorayne(m): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
This woman is beautiful.

5 Likes

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Tremple8v: 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ambode grin

2 Likes

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
I'm happy for her

4 Likes

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by mozes01(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
congratulations, next kpekus pls.
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by BlackMan6969(m): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
Even Janet Jackson got married to an arabian. But dumped his ass after she got what she wanted.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Dittodat: 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
Good for you. Your business.
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by GeneralPulal: 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
Onucs:
I hope she can cope with not exposing her body for the rest her life, then good for her.
Why not..

She can always expose inside her house.

3 Likes

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by donprinyo(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
kudos, hope u find what u r looking for
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Dindondin(m): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
Believe her at your own risk.
It could be a movie sef!
No one deliberately post religious status if not for clout chasing.

3 Likes

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Angelfrost(m): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
Everything, even Religion, is about cheap publicity for this one!

1 Like

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Preator: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
Conversion has to come from the heart and only in subservience to the will of Allah. Conversion for marital, monetary and other purposes no jive at all. Its just self deceit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Sleekfingers: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
Onucs:
I hope she can cope with not exposing her body for the rest her life, then good for her.

Na all Muslims dey dress like masquerades?

1 Like

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Nature33: 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
ahlaja or what ever, not our concern.
it doesn't reduce d prix of gas.
ur life, ur corcern it shouldn't have make headlines.
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by treatise: 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2023

5 Likes

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by WorldRichest: 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
Sex sells.

Even me and several of my Niggas here still but Sex
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
sad
Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by WorldRichest: 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Oloki:
Well, if there is one thing she gain from this unstable relationship, it is the fact the she will cover up. No more exposure of sensitive body part

By the time she is kicked out or she dump the current sugar daddy, I hope she won't go fully nakked after missing being nakked for some months/years

2 Likes

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by Microwhy: 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Welcome back to the deen..
Every child is born a Muslim, your parents handing over other faith to you, and you finding your bearing back to the deen, is a great achievement.

3 Likes

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by jayAjoku(m): 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Oloki:
Well, if there is one thing she gain from this unstable relationship, it is the fact the she will cover up. No more exposure of sensitive body part
lol she go still continue her hookup business cover up or no cover up 😂🤣, She just opened market for Core Alhaji them 😂🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam by WorldRichest: 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
yinkus6750:
I pray the marriage lasts forever.
Else she might still renounce the religion

You are praying for ab unrepentant Olosho that is on a temporary break

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) / Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons / Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.