Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Ibo In Yorubaland, Political Analysis. Part I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibo In Yorubaland, Political Analysis. Part I (265 Views)

Ondo 2024 Guber Elections: Predictions And Analysis Part 1 / Edo 2024: Predictions And Analysis Part 2 / Edo Guber Elections Analysis Part 1(initial Predictions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibo In Yorubaland, Political Analysis. Part I by MetaPhysical: 7:17am On Apr 03, 2023
YOKE - a link or bridge that connects two independent things that work in unity to produce a gainful outcome.

Popularly used in farms to tie two animals across from one another, as the animals move in unity they produce rotation on a drum connected to grindstones used for milling grains. Other uses include drawing water from well to irrigate crops, or to crush and juice fruits.

Used in phrase -
They do not yoke together.

When things do not yoke together it means in combination they are counter to one another's effectiveness and their disharmony produces an outcome which is injurious to them individually and a loss to their purpose together.

So things the do not yoke together, must not be combined. But if you do, expect a continuous disharmony, distress and disaffection between them. You will need balancers to occasionally step in and intervene to discourage destruction.

In several pieces of enlightenment notes I have written and shared on the purpose of creation and balance of energy, I said God Almighty created universe in pairs of opposite energies. Paired opposites, or paradox effects. What are they? They are malevolent energies. Anything malevolent is a barrier to harmony and peace. So as a means of surviving the force and overcoming these barriers, humans need intercessors to calm the energies. The calming, or soothing relief is what is called benevolence.

In ancestral Yoruba traditions, Omoluabi is an intercessor. Omoluabi translates in English to righteousness. Those who acknowledge the path and practice righteousness we call Omoluabi, or Yoruba.

Does Yoruba yoke with Ibo?

No we do not.

Yoruba and Ibo do not yoke together. There is a natural disharmony and our effects act in counter to each other's purpose. This did not just start in 2023. It was there before Nigeria was assembled, it has remained there since, will never go away. Because two disharmonious groups were combined in a single purpose, from time to time malevolent energy will flare up and intercessor, or intervention is needed to de-escalate so to avoid destruction.

In the disharmony, Yoruba has been the interceding agent. Yoruba has yielded and ceded grounds to please Ibo to avoid destruction. If Yoruba were to ever fail to yield and cede grounds, Ibo on its part, must yield and cede the grounds it gained in past. Doing such is unthinkable for Ibo, therefore two outcomes are possible -

1. A plutonic energy forcing imminent and unavoidable destruction.

2. End the combination that tied Yoruba and Ibo together when one or both exit Nigeria.

Part II to come in few days.
Re: Ibo In Yorubaland, Political Analysis. Part I by Front0lane: 7:23am On Apr 03, 2023
Re: Ibo In Yorubaland, Political Analysis. Part I by MightyHand(m): 7:27am On Apr 03, 2023
Every other tribes in Nigeria, even outside Africa can Testify that YORUBA is the most ACCOMMODATING race/tribe, it is only in Yorubaland that a Father will disown his child to accommodate a total strager in his yard, a mother will shear little foodstuff between her child and a stranger, give out land for whosoever they please either for residential, business or Agriculture purposes, only in Yorubaland there's nothing like Land tenure system.
But all this soft landing as given the tenant's in Yorubaland the impertinent towards their host, yet Yorubas still side look like no biG deal and interbreed to sooth the never grateful tenant.
Yoruba ro nu!!

3 Likes

Re: Ibo In Yorubaland, Political Analysis. Part I by orisa37: 8:12am On Apr 03, 2023
YORUBA IBO HAUSA, YOU ALL STILL DON'T GET IT.
EVERY PIECE OF LAND, WHEREVER LOCATED, IS A 99 YEAR RENEWABLE LEASE HOLDING WITH THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT(THE TRADITIONAL OWNERS OF THE LAND) IN THE AREA IN WHICH THE LAND IS LOCATED.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.

3 Likes

Re: Ibo In Yorubaland, Political Analysis. Part I by MrBiGGEST(m): 8:40am On Apr 03, 2023
🌝
Re: Ibo In Yorubaland, Political Analysis. Part I by Iceberg3: 9:11am On Apr 03, 2023
ask them and they will quickly day,they ""don't respect their host...
How?
"They call Lagos no man's land!

Awom gbogbo mumuske grin

(1) (Reply)

UN Military Vehicles / Nigeria Has Better Potentials Than The UAE (united Arab Emirate) / Inside Story Of Kano’s Tudun Wada Electoral Violence In Doguwa’s Constituency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.