Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

4 Weaponized bolds Between Obi And Oyedepo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Weaponized bolds Between Obi And Oyedepo. (380 Views)

Did You Notice This About The Peter Obi And Oyedepo Conversation? / Something I Learnt From The Audio Conversation Between Obi And Oyedepo / Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Weaponized bolds Between Obi And Oyedepo. by MetaPhysical: 8:17am On Apr 03, 2023
Peter Obi: Good morning Daddy.

Bishop Oyedepo: Praise the Lord, how are you Sir?

Peter Obi: Fine Daddy, good morning Sir.

Bishop Oyedepo: Amen, in Jesus name we are going to get bright results.

Peter Obi: Thank you Daddy, when I hear these your calls and prayers, Daddy it’s very dear to me. Like I keep saying if this works, you people will never regret the support.

Bishop Oyedepo: Amen! Amen! We look forward to God’s intervention.

Peter Obi: Thank you, Daddy, I need you to speak to your people in South West and Kwara, the Christians in South West and Kwara, this is a religious war.

Bishop Oyedepo: I believe that… I believe that… I believe that… You know I did a release ‘Nigeria Going Forward’ and I am coming with the second one today. I wanted it out when they won’t have any time to do damage control. But in the name of Jesus this would be a success. You know what I said in today’s own? A sickling nation like Nigeria will require a strong and healthy personality. I said anyone whose source of wealth could not be verified should not have access to governance. So all we are doing is appealing to the conscience of people to know where to go. But I want to assure you, in the name of Jesus, that the result will be favourable.

Peter Obi: Thank you Daddy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Weaponized bolds Between Obi And Oyedepo. by SpartaOfLagos: 8:19am On Apr 03, 2023
If another election is conducted today, I will vote for Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: 4 Weaponized bolds Between Obi And Oyedepo. by Easylife1234: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2023
Hmmm God have mercy on us
Re: 4 Weaponized bolds Between Obi And Oyedepo. by Jicqueville: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2023
Always verify any news in this country media space...
Moreover, Stop putting the lives of your family members in danger with septic tank that allows snake in the closets, which can cause snake bite or even death! To avoid this, build a biodigester today.
Re: 4 Weaponized bolds Between Obi And Oyedepo. by emperorlaqrin: 8:38am On Apr 03, 2023
All this brouhaha about this leaked tape seems to amaze me because honestly I don’t seem to understand the fuss about the conversation or how that conversation has insinuated any religious bias.

I see no reason why someone soliciting for votes would now be made a demon for trying to garner support whereas the opponents did same.

All these propaganda should have been known by all that they are just meant to discredit a candidate.

Politics is a dirty game but a particular party has made it more unworthy to go into.

1 Like

Re: 4 Weaponized bolds Between Obi And Oyedepo. by Golan007: 8:38am On Apr 03, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
If another election is conducted today, I will vote for Peter Obi

If he is not available you will vote Nnamdi Kanu.

Re: 4 Weaponized bolds Between Obi And Oyedepo. by Barbushe: 9:03am On Apr 03, 2023
We don't trust IGBOS in the core NORTH since DAY-1. It's FINAL.
I laugh in hausa language............ YES, DADDY!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

INEC Orders Arrest Of Adamawa Rec Who Declared Aishat Binani As Winner’ / Where Is Tinubu, How Is Tinubu Health State? / BREAKING NEWS: Senator Godswill Akpabio Bid Faces Fresh Hurdle After Lawan Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.