Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

I Think That Africans Deserve The Kind Of Leaders They Eventually Get. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think That Africans Deserve The Kind Of Leaders They Eventually Get. (304 Views)

Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun / Jubril Martins-Kuye Was A Highly Observant Leader Of Leaders - Segun Showunmi / Tight Security At National Assembly Ahead Of Inauguration, Election Of Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think That Africans Deserve The Kind Of Leaders They Eventually Get. by FatherOfJesus: 9:17am On Apr 03, 2023
The vast majority of the population is uneducated, unexposed to democracy, poor and suspicious of formal systems. They simply do not feel their votes will count and that the powers that be have already decided who will win, the last elections has proven this to be right.
Africans cannot run a strong system, Africans are smart by half, they shortchange themselves with trivial issues and then bear the consequences in poverty and total lack of infrastructure in the long run. Because those who rig these elections are also Africans.
Africans lack foresight, sometimes, I am of thr opinion that Africans are by average a little less evolved than blacks hence the reason why we don't have as much IQ to be able to solve societal issues.

Add that to neocolonial forces that have long shaped global politics to restrict the choices that are thrown up during elections cycles. These factors are masked by tribal, religious and other primordial issues including outright bribing of voters and electoral bodies.

These are the simple reason I have observed and why I think that Africa is a lost cause. Africa is irredeemable.
Re: I Think That Africans Deserve The Kind Of Leaders They Eventually Get. by BloomingDale(f): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2023
The only solution I forsee is selective breeding by our women. At least the crime rate will drastically reduce. Less raping, murder, paedophilia, etc etc.

I as a Nigerian woman wanted a huge expanse of land to build a home with greenery and trees etc etc surrounded by nature, but I have to worry so much about my safety cos I know the Nigerian men roam about looking for whom to destroy, kill and rape.

You can’t even live a good quality because of these niggas. I might eventually relocate cos I’m tired of them.
Re: I Think That Africans Deserve The Kind Of Leaders They Eventually Get. by FatherOfJesus: 9:24am On Apr 03, 2023
BloomingDale:
The only solution I forsee is selective breeding by our women. At least the crime rate will drastically reduce. Less raping, murder, paedophilia, etc etc.
I don't even know of this can work because Africa is just useless. Very useless place with crazy people
Re: I Think That Africans Deserve The Kind Of Leaders They Eventually Get. by MrBiGGEST(m): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2023
lipsrsealed undecided
Screw this mindset!! And be pro-active
Re: I Think That Africans Deserve The Kind Of Leaders They Eventually Get. by BloomingDale(f): 9:29am On Apr 03, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
I don't even know of this can work because Africa is just useless. Very useless place with crazy people

I think it can work cos most women want better for their kids, but the men don’t care. Less men, less issues and more development.

There is a village just for women in Kenya and there has been no recorded crime.
Re: I Think That Africans Deserve The Kind Of Leaders They Eventually Get. by FatherOfJesus: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
lipsrsealed undecided
Screw this mindset!! And be pro-active
can't you see what's happening?
Is it not worth it to give up on Africa? Just look at the mess in Nigeria, the last election
Re: I Think That Africans Deserve The Kind Of Leaders They Eventually Get. by accordadoga26(f): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2023
Because we didn't vote for the fake Messiah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think That Africans Deserve The Kind Of Leaders They Eventually Get. by FatherOfJesus: 9:31am On Apr 03, 2023
BloomingDale:

I think it can work cos most women want better for their kids, but the men don’t care. Less men, less issues and more development.

There is a village just for women in Kenya and there has been no recorded crime.
Are you a misandrist?
Re: I Think That Africans Deserve The Kind Of Leaders They Eventually Get. by BloomingDale(f): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Are you a misandrist?

Far from it. I’m just telling it as I see it. They say the truth is a hard pill to swallow.
Re: I Think That Africans Deserve The Kind Of Leaders They Eventually Get. by FatherOfJesus: 9:47am On Apr 03, 2023
BloomingDale:

Far from it. I’m just telling it as I see it. They say the truth is a hard pill to swallow.
It has nothing to do with men or woman.
Re: I Think That Africans Deserve The Kind Of Leaders They Eventually Get. by nairalanda1(m): 10:46am On Apr 03, 2023
Leaders are only as good as the people who vote for them

There is no such thing as a good leader, ready made, fresh off the factory line, to make us a better nation.
Re: I Think That Africans Deserve The Kind Of Leaders They Eventually Get. by Exposed1: 10:47am On Apr 03, 2023
No mind those snitches.
They are wasting away.
Re: I Think That Africans Deserve The Kind Of Leaders They Eventually Get. by Exposed1: 10:51am On Apr 03, 2023
accordadoga26:
You are wasting away. Una eye go clear, una go soon beg that Messiah the way una take beg goodluck jona.
Re: I Think That Africans Deserve The Kind Of Leaders They Eventually Get. by FatherOfJesus: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
accordadoga26:
you are trading the future of your children for frivolous things. E go soon clear

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Charges Well-meaning Nigerians To Remain Steadfast. / Would Buhari Have Been Better as Nigerias Ceremonial King / Tinubu Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.