Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Rooney Tips Arsenal Favourite To Win Premier League Title - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rooney Tips Arsenal Favourite To Win Premier League Title (135 Views)

Manchester City Win Premier League Title / Who Is Your Favourite To Win Ballon D'or 2019? / Wayne Rooney Taunts Same Angry Man City Fans - 5 Years Apart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rooney Tips Arsenal Favourite To Win Premier League Title by solbase10(m): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2023
Manchester United legend, Wayne Rooney, says Arsenal has what it takes to win the Premier League title ahead of Manchester City.

Rooney also predicted the likes of Arsenal, Manchester City, Manchester United and Liverpool to finish in the Premier League top four this season.

“The title race? Nothing would surprise me from Manchester City,” Rooney told The Times.

“They could put together an incredible run and still win it, but you’ve to say Arsenal are favourites. I don’t see a collapse from them.”

Rooney continued: “The top four? A few weeks ago, there looked like a possibility Manchester United could challenge for the Premier League title.

“I am sure they [Man United] will finish in the top four.

“So Manchester United will be there, but I’ve a suspicion that Liverpool might sneak into it.

“They are capable of going on a run. I see Newcastle [United], despite the great job Eddie [Howe] has done, falling just a little short.”

Read More:https://www.completesports.com/rooney-tips-arsenal-favourite-to-win-premier-league-title/

Re: Rooney Tips Arsenal Favourite To Win Premier League Title by Hezzyluv: 9:23am On Apr 03, 2023
Despite the fact Newcastle beat Man utd yesterday, it doesn't mean they would make top four of the EPL this season. I.e, I agree with Wayne's take on them. But, saying Liverpool making top four with what they played against Man City, is a sham.

I go wish Arsenal clinch the title. Not an Arsenal fan tho!

(1) (Reply)

Vncvnbvbm Bn / City Target Perfect 10, Villa's Rise To Test Newcastle / Inter Milan Vs Juventus 1-0 Video Highlights (download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.