Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. (1043 Views)

Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team / Peter Obi Can't Win Presidential Election - Labour Party State Chairmen / Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by Segol: 9:41am On Apr 03, 2023
Your candid opinion is urgently needed. If Labour Party had been declared winner of February 25 Presidential Election in Nigeria and Labour Party is also declared winner of March 18 gubernatorial election in Lagos. What do you think will be happening in both the society and in the cyber space now.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by richmond500: 9:49am On Apr 03, 2023
That's not gonna happen daddy.
Stop imagining daddy.

6 Likes

Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by nepapole(m): 10:32am On Apr 03, 2023
There will be no more cyber bullying...
Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by Maize247(f): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2023
Yes Daddy thank you daddy

4 Likes

Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by Wutinky: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2023
richmond500:
That's not gonna happen daddy.
Stop imagining daddy.

YOUR PAIN AND TEARS SINCE SATURDAY HAVE NOT YIELD ANY POSITIVE OUTCOME WITH YOUR PROPAGANDA , E DEY SWEET ME AS YOU DEY CRY SINCE SATURDAY
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin THIS IS PAINFUL SUFFERING
Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by Owontime: 10:40am On Apr 03, 2023
Nigeria would have broken up,we will never handover our armed forces to IPOB.

4 Likes

Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by Wutinky: 10:41am On Apr 03, 2023
PAIN AND TEARS SINCE SATURDAY WITHOUT POSITIVE OUT COME IS ALL I'M SEEN IN NAIRALAND SINCE SATURDAY
YOU NEED TO GO TO COURT IF YOU FEEL SO AGGRIEVED OF COURSE IT'S YOUR RIGHT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin JOKERS WITH USELESS PROPAGANDA
Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by Wutinky: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2023
Owontime:
Nigeria would have broken up,we will never handover our armed forces to IPOB.

YOUR TEARS IS SO DELICIOUS HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO SLEEP SINCE SATURDAY? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by Wutinky: 10:43am On Apr 03, 2023
Maize247:
Yes Daddy thank you daddy

YOUR TEARS IS BETTER THAN OTHERS grin grin
Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by Owontime: 10:45am On Apr 03, 2023
Wutinky:

YOUR TEARS IS SO DELICIOUS HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO SLEEP SINCE SATURDAY? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by Owontime: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2023
Yes I've been sleeping very well since Jagaban won the elections by defeating Gringory Obi of IPOB. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:48am On Apr 03, 2023
Absolutely. . . .When the people are sticken with intellectual malnutrition cheesy
Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by Wutinky: 10:58am On Apr 03, 2023
Owontime:
Yes I've been sleeping very well since Jagaban won the elections by defeating Gringory Obi of IPOB. grin grin

FIRST OF ALL, YOUR DRUG LORD ESCOBAT JAGABANTI DID NOT WIN ANY ELECTION AND WILL NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA
ENJOY THE DELUSION WITH HIM FOR NOW SOON THE REALITY WILL COME DOWN TO YOUR FACE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by Owontime: 11:04am On Apr 03, 2023
Wutinky:

FIRST OF ALL, YOUR DRUG LORD ESCOBAT JAGABANTI DID NOT WIN ANY ELECTION AND WILL NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA
ENJOY THE DELUSION WITH HIM FOR NOW SOON THE REALITY WILL COME DOWN TO YOUR FACE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by Owontime: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2023
We know how to deal with IPOB in a language they understand. Tinubu will be sworn in on May 29th and if any IPOB goat tries anything we will triple what we did to them in 1967,we will use IPOB for peppersoup. Last time we kpai 5 million IPOB, this time our target will be 20 million.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by Wutinky: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2023
Owontime:
We know how to deal with IPOB in a language they understand. Tinubu will be sworn in on May 29th and if any IPOB goat tries anything we will triple what we did to them in 1967,we will use IPOB for peppersoup. Last time we kpai 5 million IPOB, this time our target will be 20 million.

Language of hopeless people, I really enjoy your wailing since saturday and still enjoying it now, so precious and sweet, nothing like seeing you guys wailing over Obi Matter cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by Wutinky: 11:11am On Apr 03, 2023
Owontime:

YOUR DRUG LORD ESCOBAT WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA
Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by Owontime: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2023
Wutinky:

YOUR DRUG LORD ESCOBAT WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA
Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by Owontime: 11:15am On Apr 03, 2023
The good thing is that we Nigerians don't recognise IPOB goats as Nigerians. Nigerians will always be ruled by Nigerians not second class citizens like IPOB. Peter Obi was warned,we will never handover our armed forces to IPOB. I'm glad we rigged you out,keep crying. Your tears make me smile. We will rig you again at the tribunal and there's nothing you can do.πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜…πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by ASAPFERG1: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2023
Igboman cannot rule Nigeria ..

What part of that don't you understand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by Wutinky: 11:52am On Apr 03, 2023
ASAPFERG1:
Igboman cannot rule Nigeria ..

What part of that don't you understand?

YOUR DRUG LORD WILL SEE THE PROMISE LAND BUT WILL NEVER STEP FOOT THERE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by ChukwuObe: 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wutinky:

YOUR DRUG LORD WILL SEE THE PROMISE LAND BUT WILL NEVER STEP FOOT THERE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hope you will do the needful by commiting suicide on the day Tinubu has been sworn in. Please dont wait to another day to do the needful boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by Bobloco: 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
Segol:
Your candid opinion is urgently needed. If Labour Party had been declared winner of February 25 Presidential Election in Nigeria and Labour Party is also declared winner of March 18 gubernatorial election in Lagos. What do you think will be happening in both the society and in the cyber space now.

Tinubu would have relocated permanently to France, Bayo onanuga, MC oluomo and his thugs would have have been arrested and charged for ethnic cleansing

There would have been peace and order everywhere because everyone knows that the president is not a Notorious narcotic drugs trafficker
Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by Mercury12(m): 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
nepapole:
There will be no more cyber bullying...
they would begin chest beatingπŸ˜‚
Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by Wutinky: 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
ChukwuObe:

I hope you will do the needful by commiting suicide on the day Tinubu has been sworn in. Please dont wait to another day to do the needful boy

Why would i commit suicide when I know he will never become president, I am more worried of you because I have clearly see your option now, anyway my advise is there's life after election because the reality will soon stand in your face grin grin grin grin grin grin grin don't kill yourself for no reasons
Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by bmaster2000: 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
Segol:

Daddy ...chinedu can win in Lagos State....

It is not possible Daddy.
Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by totit: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
Please oooo

I just returned from my 5 days ban and I heard the latest in town now ( NL/social media) is YES, DADDY, please how true is that? cheesy grin
Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
🎢🎡🎢🎡🎢🎡
Agbado Ewa oooooooo
Agbado Ewa oooooooo
🎡🎢🎡🎢🎡🎢

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y06WZAJMnj0
Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by Wutinky: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
totit:
Please oooo

I just returned from my 5 days ban and I heard the latest in town now ( NL/social media) is YES, DADDY, please how true is that? cheesy grin

I LOVE YES DADDY, YOU WILL SOON GET FRUSTRATED AND GET BANNED AGAIN, YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOUR EMOTION grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by totit: 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wutinky:

I LOVE YES DADDY, YOU WILL SOON GET FRUSTRATED AND GET BANNED AGAIN, YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOUR EMOTION grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No, the time off NL was utilized for work, I ain't you.

So, it is true about Yes, Daddy, who said that tho? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Imagine Feb 25 Election (labour Party-winner) And GRV Winner In Lagos. by ASAPFERG1: 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wutinky:

e pain am well grin grin grin grin grin grin

ndo omo igbo cry cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Perjury: Tinubu Lied Under Oath; He Should Be Jailed, Says David Hundeyin / Apapa's Faction Defends Alex Otti’s 'Removal' As Abia State Governor-elect / Inside Story Of How Ex-gov. Matawalle Aid Banditry During His Four Year Reign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.