Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Convert Youtube Videos To Mp3 Format With Ytmp3 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Convert Youtube Videos To Mp3 Format With Ytmp3 (389 Views)

Easy Download Youtube Videos As Mp4 Or Mp3 Format With Yt1s / Best Free Way To Convert Youtube Video To Text / How Can I Save Youtube Videos To Phone's Gallery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Convert Youtube Videos To Mp3 Format With Ytmp3 by nicole2022: 11:46am On Apr 03, 2023
I love music and there is not a day that I don't listen to music. I use YouTube to listen to my favorite songs. You can find any music you want on YouTube and that's why I like it.
When I found a new song and liked it, I had to go to YouTube again to listen to it again. I used to go to YouTube at least 10 times a day to play my favorite song, which was taking up a lot of my time. On the other hand, the ads shown on YouTube were really annoying. I wanted to find a way to play my favorite music offline on my phone.
Until one of my friends introduced me a way by which I could download YouTube videos as mp3 files. Today I want to introduce this site to you so that if you love music like me, you can use it to download mp3. The name of this site is YTMP3.

There are two ways to download video as mp3.

1- Download by video address
Copy the URL of the YouTube video and then go to YTMP3 (https://ytmp3.life/en3) and enter the URL in the address field at the top of the page. Then click on download mp3 option. A list of song qualities is displayed. Select the desired quality and click on the convert button to complete the conversion. After a few seconds, the conversion is done and you can download the desired music to your phone or computer.

2- Download by searching
In ytmp3, you can find the music you want without going to YouTube. For this, it is enough to search for the name of the song or the name of the singer or a part of the lyrics of the song in ytmp3, then find the song you want from the results and download it in mp3 format. Before downloading, you can play the song to make sure this is the song you are looking for or not.

(1) (Reply)

New Canva Pro Invite Link Updated[10-10-2023 / Can A Boa Snake Or Any Other Snake Vomit Diamond Or Precious Stones? / Obtain The Suitable Dimension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.