Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Is Toyota Really Reliable As Claimed? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Is Toyota Really Reliable As Claimed? (274 Views)

Why Is Toyota Avalon So Uncommon? / Is Toyota Yaris 2007/2008 A Good Car For Uber Business / Why Is Toyota Avalon Less Popular Than Corolla And Camry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Toyota Really Reliable As Claimed? by Gasayi(m): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
Almost of the cars that smoke on the road are Toyota from almighty Corolla to Camry and the rest. Metrix, puntic Vibe to Highlander. I'm yet to see honda smoking.

My approach to mechanic workshop all the cars there are Toyota from gearbox problem to engine failure. From ringing to change of engine.

The bag wagon of toyata make them feel pride and think Honda is shit.
Re: Is Toyota Really Reliable As Claimed? by mployer(m): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
75% of the cars on Nigerian road is Toyota.

That proportion people can't be all wrong.
Re: Is Toyota Really Reliable As Claimed? by sammyscholar(m): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
Interesting topic here. I will follow this thread bumper to bumper. I'm on the verge of getting my first car. Trust me, I feel the hype for the Toyota brand is much.
Re: Is Toyota Really Reliable As Claimed? by abrahambest(m): 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
sammyscholar:
Interesting topic here. I will follow this thread bumper to bumper. I'm on the verge of getting my first car. Trust me, I feel the hype for the Toyota brand is much.
Buy toyota if u want easy to maintain, efficient and environmentally friendly vehicle that will take u from point A to point B with confidence.

Otherwise, if you want luxury, you can go for Lexus, Mercedes, Honda, Acura and the likes.

If that makes sense
Re: Is Toyota Really Reliable As Claimed? by abrahambest(m): 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
Gasayi:
Almost of the cars that smoke on the road are Toyota from almighty Corolla to Camry and the rest. Metrix, puntic Vibe to Highlander. I'm yet to see honda smoking.

My approach to mechanic workshop all the cars there are Toyota from gearbox problem to engine failure. From ringing to change of engine.

The bag wagon of toyata make them feel pride and think Honda is shit.

Honda has a history with the legs breaking.. but overall, Honda is also a good option

(1) (Reply)

Toks Standard Registered 2011 Mercedes Benz GLK 350.. / Neatly Used 2011 Toyota RAV4 Sports / Toyota Camry 12/13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.