Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Assistance To Young Female Farmers In Jema'a LGA Of Kaduna - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Assistance To Young Female Farmers In Jema'a LGA Of Kaduna (287 Views)

FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast / See How Women And Children Fish in Anambra West LGA Of Anambra State / Top 8 Richest Farmers In The World You Should Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assistance To Young Female Farmers In Jema'a LGA Of Kaduna by spafu(m): 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
SOMEONE MAY NEED THIS

Assistance to young female farmers

Are you or anyone you know within the age of 18-34, you or someone you know is a female and RESIDES in Jama'a LGA of Kaduna State? Albishirinki. Congratulations, for I have good news for you.
An organization is giving out free farm inputs and young female farmers free.
Not only that, you are also given an opportunity to sell your yields to the organization at above prevailing market rates. It sounds to good too be true right? Yet it is the truth.

The only condition that qualifies you, apart from meeting the demographic requirements above, is, you can only be a beneficiary through a cooperative of 30 members. So, if you already belong to a registered cooperative or is willing to quickly form a cooperative and have it registered, with all the members on ground to be enrolled then quickly message me hear and I will link you up to the organization's Extension Workers.

PS: Depending on the number of cooperatives enrolled in a given predetermined area, these farms input may include:
implements, seed, mechanizations (tractors) and pesticides.

PPS: I have no link or relationship, whatsoever with the organization other than knowing their Extension Workers, and voluntary helping connect the would beneficiary with them as part of sensitization.

PPPS: This programme is ongoing in several Local Government Areas of Kaduna State but it is Jama'a LGA that I am helping to create awareness for, for now. When I get the contacts of the EWs of other Local Government Areas, I may also bring them up for young female farmers in such areas to benefit as well.
Re: Assistance To Young Female Farmers In Jema'a LGA Of Kaduna by spafu(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
Seun, Lalasticlala, Myand, FarmTech, Pavore9
Re: Assistance To Young Female Farmers In Jema'a LGA Of Kaduna by APCpackandgo: 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
This one wey lalasticlalaand and mynd44 bone like this so.

(1) (Reply)

Come On Here, What Do You Know About Palm Oil Plantation / Livestock / Buy Locally Produced Systemic Non Selective Herbicides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.