Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win (1429 Views)

Don't Be Fooled, This Is Why Buhari Don't Want Obi / Why ‘cabals’ Want Obi To Step Down – Psquare’s Peter / 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by SimpleGuy001: 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
Greetings to all.

Please and please if you want Obi to win then please and please do not hate on Tinubu. Love that man and do not hate him.

This is a serious warning and whatever is happening is the Nigerian political space is the hand of God, God is in control of the courts but if you keep hating on tinubu God will hand over victory to him. And He will be sweared in come May 29th as president and nothing can change it.

Why? Because God has not given power to anyone to hate anybody. Judgement is of God, pls don’t come and insult me, if you like keep hating tinubu.

Did Tinubu win the election? No he did not win but the hate on him is already attracting the favour of God because God is a God of Love and has not given power to any man to hate another man.

I repeat, Obi won the election but you must pray and then love tinubu.

If you like keep hating the man and he will be president and He will do good as president, this is what God is saying.

The best you can do is quite the hate on tinubu and then pray that the will of God for Obi will come to pass.

Keyword: keep praying for Obi and quite hating tinubu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by nairalanda1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
?
Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by Oscarhakx: 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
You dont make sense

6 Likes

Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by Pierocash(m): 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
Between Obi and Tinubu ,who is experiencing more hate? Obi of course.

6 Likes

Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by Jostoman: 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
W
Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by SimpleGuy001: 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
Oscarhakx:
You dont make sense

May 29th will come and then you see the sense you don’t want to see now
Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by Sangoamadioha1: 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
According to the OP, if you continue hating Tinubu God will continue to love him and he will do well as president.
Please Obidients continue to hate Tinubu so that Nigeria will be better wink

6 Likes

Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by Ihateheadslamer: 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
Yes daddy is better than drug daddy tongue
Sangoamadioha1:
According to the OP, if you continue hating Tinubu God will continue to love him and he will do well as president.
Please Obidients continue to hate Tinubu so that Nigeria will be better wink

1 Like

Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by LeoDeKing: 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
Win what? Presidential election? grin

These people don't believe the election has been won and lost. All these court things are normal after elections.

Pandora Obituary lost and no propaganda can change that. Even the FCT 25% the crook is talking about, was the election in FCT conducted by amelica or same inec they claim rigged the election for Tinubu?

If truly inec rigged in Tinubu's favour, what stops inec from rigging the FCT for Tinubu since it is a requirement.

For the drug bullshit, pandora can continue living in delusion.

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by SimpleGuy001: 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Win what? Presidential election? grin

These people don't believe the election has been won and lost. All these court things are normal after elections.

Pandora Obituary lost and no propaganda can change that. Even the FCT 25% the crook is talking about, was the election in FCT conducted by amelica or same inec they claim rigged the election for Tinubu?

If truly inec rigged in Tinubu's favour, what stops inec from rigging the FCT for Tinubu since it is a requirement.

For the drug bullshit, pandora can continue living in delusion.

Chief, tinubu lost the election. I’m not just saying it for saying sake. God wanted to use the court and first time that it will happen in Nigeria that a court will remove a president elect but the hate on tinubu by some men of God and Nigerians is attracting the favour of God to Tinubu.

This election is not a normal one be as you think chief.

The spiritual controls the physical, but then at the end it’s not about who sits there but that Nigeria rise again

1 Like

Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by Sangoamadioha1: 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Yes daddy is better than drug daddy tongue

Ok daddy, Amen daddy🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by LeoDeKing: 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

Chief, tinubu lost the election. I’m not just saying it for saying sake. God wanted to use the court and first time that it will happen in Nigeria that a court will remove a president elect but the hate on tinubu by some men of God and Nigerians is attracting the favour of God to Tinubu.

This election is not a normal one be as you think chief.

The spiritual controls the physical, but then at the end it’s not about who sits there but that Nigeria rise again
Buhari will not support Tinubu, he did.
Tinubu will not be APC flagbearer, he was.
Tinubu will not win the election ,he won.
Inec will not declare tinubu winner, inec did.
Now, court will declare obi winner.

Una no dey taya ni?

Ogbeni, I dey shame for dis una show of shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by Vote4Obi: 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
SimpleGuy001:
Greetings to all.

Please and please if you want Obi to win then please and please do not hate on Tinubu. Love that man and do not hate him.

This is a serious warning and whatever is happening is the Nigerian political space is the hand of God, God is in control of the courts but if you keep hating on tinubu God will hand over victory to him. And He will be sweared in come May 29th as president and nothing can change it.

Why? Because God has not given power to anyone to hate anybody. Judgement is of God, pls don’t come and insult me, if you like keep hating tinubu.

Did Tinubu win the election? No he did not win but the hate on him is already attracting the favour of God because God is a God of Love and has not given power to any man to hate another man.

If you like keep hating the man and he will be president and He will do good as president, this is what God is saying.

The best you can do is quite the hate on tinubu and then pray that the will of God for Obi will come to pass.

What sort of yama yama rubbish did I just read?

Most of tinubu supporters are insane just like the op. No wonder they don't see anything wrong in supporting a criminal drug baron to rule Nigeria.
Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by SimpleGuy001: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Buhari will not support Tinubu, he did.
Tinubu will not be APC flagbearer, he was.
Tinubu will not win the election ,he won.
Inec will not declare tinubu winner, inec did.
Now, court will declare obi winner.

Una no dey taya ni?

Ogbeni, I dey shame for dis una show of shame.

No one said so, the issue is the court will be used by God to put the real winner in but currently tinubu is attracting favour from God because of the hate thrown to him.

Did you know Hillary clinton was to be the president (as ordained) of America but Trump had praying men beside him and he won.

The spiritual controls the physical
Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by SimpleGuy001: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
Vote4Obi:

What sort of yama yama rubbish did I just read?

Most of tinubu supporters are insane just like the op. No wonder they don't see anything wrong in supporting a criminal drug baron to rule Nigeria.

I’m not a tinubu supporter but I’m telling you the reality of things. Better listen now cause las las you will see with your eyes, yes tinubu did not win and has done some things but as humans God did not give us the power to hate a human.

Instead of you to be praying for Obi and that God should hand over to him what he won you are busy hating on tinubu which is attracting God’s favour
Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by Desammyst(m): 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
Of a truth, the OP has a point. Let's remember that the ways of God are not the ways of man. His ways are higher than ours.

I think we need to stop hating on Tinubu, instead let's love him. Judgement is unto God, I believe. He alone knows how to settle everyone.

Then continue to pray for Obi, that God will handover power to him. Because the Bible says, Power comes from God.

4 Likes

Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by ojonx(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
This is a very good advice. Yes, you are very right on this.

SimpleGuy001:
Greetings to all.

Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by Quality20(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
Which kind peter obi won? Even peter obi knows he didn't and cannot win

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by marlow1962(m): 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ok
Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by achiever12: 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
SimpleGuy001:
Greetings to all.

Your god is a lover and defender of injustice, right? grin
Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by SimpleGuy001: 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
achiever12:

Your god is a lover and defender of injustice, right? grin

No but no one in Nigeria can stop tinubu from becoming president but only God.

Why you may ask? Because a promise was made to him to become president when his heart was right with God decades ago. But now, seems he did things out of the will of God so Peter won, but tinubu is still in the picture and so the hate being thrown on Tinubu is making God to give him the presidency seat.

The ways of God is different from the ways of man.

If Christians pray and seek for mercy and stop hating tinubu then God can still make Peter Obi the president.

All i know is Nigeria will be great regardless. Let the will of God be done
Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by achiever12: 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

Why you may ask? Because a promise was made to him to become president when his heart was right with God decades ago. But now, seems he did things out of the will of God so Peter won, but tinubu is still in the picture and so the hate being thrown on Tinubu is making God to give him the presidency seat.

If Christians pray and seek for mercy and stop hating tinubu then God can still make Peter Obi the president.

Did your god also know about the hate that was thrown at Peter Obi to the extent that anyone supporting him was called omo ale?

Or your god was blind when tinubu's thugs were shedding the blood of Peter obi's supporters?

Or does the attacks on obi's supporters look like a show of love in the eyes of your god?

Wait o.

Are you a Muslim? Were you once called simplyleo and later changed to liondeleo and then leodeking? grin
Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by Roger3D(m): 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
SimpleGuy001:
Greetings to all.

Which pastor indoctrinated you with such crap? Nobody knows God's plans nor how he works. He doesn't act based on the emotions of lowly mortals. Tinubu is president so go get a life

1 Like

Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by Landowner101(m): 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

So the summary of this your epistles is that sensible Nigerians should accept your drug lord and any probaganda from the APC without defending the rightful winner, so that God will make Peter Obi the president.
Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by SimpleGuy001: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
achiever12:

Did your god also know about the hate that was thrown at Peter Obi to the extent that anyone supporting him was called omo ale?

Or your god was blind when tinubu's thugs were shedding the blood of Peter obi's supporters?

Or does the attacks on obi's supporters look like a show of love in the eyes of your god?

Wait o.

Are you a Muslim? Were you once called simplyleo and later changed to liondeleo and then leodeking? grin

God does not expect us to reply hate with hate. Yes Peter Obi was cheated and God was on course to do something that has never happened in Nigeria to put him there as president.

But as it stands, God is on the side of tinubu to be sweared in come May 29 and nothing will change it if he is sweared in.

The lesson is we are not given the power to pass judgement on people. Let God judge tinubu himself and not us.

Our role is to intercede and pray that God will make Peter go in as president. So just do your part and pray but do not hate on tinubu.
Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by SimpleGuy001: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
Landowner101:

So the summary of this your epistles is that sensible Nigerians should accept your drug lord and any probaganda from the APC without defending the rightful winner, so that God will make Peter Obi the president.

In summary I’m saying just pray for Obi and stop hating tinubu. It’s that simple
Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by tubolancer(m): 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
SimpleGuy001:
Greetings to all.

I hate and hate it when you say Obi won the election, how? Who declare him the winner.
Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by SimpleGuy001: 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
tubolancer:
I hate and hate it when you say Obi won the election, how? Who declare him the winner.

Sorry chief but in reality he actually won. It was changed in favour of tinubu. I know that is not want you want to hear
Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by achiever12: 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

God does not expect us to reply hate with hate. Yes Peter Obi was cheated and God was on course to do something that has never happened in Nigeria to put him there as president.

But as it stands, God is on the side of tinubu to be sweared in come May 29 and nothing will change it if he is sweared in.

The lesson is we are not given the power to pass judgement on people. Let God judge tinubu himself and not us.

Our role is to intercede and pray that God will make Peter go in as president. So just do your part and pray but do not hate on tinubu.

So, pointing out the obvious incapabilities of tinubu was translated as hatred by your god?

Where was your god when igbos were called 5%ters? He was sleeping then, right?
Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by SimpleGuy001: 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
achiever12:

So, pointing out the obvious incapabilities of tinubu was translated as hatred by your god?

Where was your god when igbos were called 5%ters? He was sleeping then, right?

No. But people wishing him death, drug lord and all sorts. Let God judge the man himself, no one should judge him, Nobody can kill a man God does not kill, the emphasis of what I’m saying is if you don’t hate him and love him. God himself will remove but then we Christians don’t learn
Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by achiever12: 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

No. But people wishing him death, drug lord and all sorts. Let God judge the man himself, no one should judge him, Nobody can kill a man God does not kill, the emphasis of what I’m saying is if you don’t hate him and love him. God himself will remove but then we Christians don’t learn

Does your biased god know that tinubu is actually a drug lord?

Or your biased god is not adequately informed to know that?
Re: Warning To Nigerians, Do This If You Want Obi To Win by SimpleGuy001: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
achiever12:

Does your biased god know that tinubu is actually a drug lord?

Or your biased god is not adequately informed to know that?

Yes but allow him to give out judgement by himself. Don’t give judgement yourself.

And oh, my God is not bias pls. He just does not give us the power to judge people our selves, he has given you the power to love but not hate people.

Love the man, and pray for Obi then let God take him (tinubu) out of the scene himself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revisiting The Peter Obi Judicial Entertainment / Breaking News: Appeal Court Affirms Abure As LP Authentic Chairman / Obi Vs Soludo Road Infrastructure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.