Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport (90618 Views)

Tolulope Arotile: Too Early For Hangar In The Sky / FG To Demolish More Buildings On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by Prudoh(m): 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
marlow1962:
E don reach like dis
Yes Daddy

1 Like

Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by Owontime: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
They should demolish all his churches too,mumu man of God,abi man of devil.
Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by YellowbaMoslem: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
The fight against Yoruba Christians continues.

The religious war finally began.

Tinubu and APC has fired the first shot.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by Segzy19: 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
Yeah! Already heard about it in the news..

FG wants to demolish the private jets hangar.
FG isn't focusing on Oyedepo. FG has nothing against him. He isn't the only one that has a hangar at the airport but your headline has made it appear like it's a kind of vendetta...

8 Likes

Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by Chris2023: 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
Everything will be alright in Nigeria
Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by zombieHUNTER: 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nigerialabalaba:
D demolition no do with yes daddy video but d truth be say....

Oyedepo no respect himself and don go chook mouth for politics so tey since 2015 na so so losers e dey back, and e call himself a winner. soroniyen?

Obi don cast Oyedepo. Maybe Obi go build hanger for Oyedepo for Agulu abi Onitshia because Yorubaland politicians go pepper Oyedepo wella as e don join politics. Dat yes daddy video don land both Obi and Oyedepo for big turobul aye ainipekun.
Imagine Oyedepo dey insult a whole Tinubu for hin pulpit just because of politics.E must quit dat pulpit to join politics full time o.
E lose election and lose hanger join
E don lule.
E don cast so tey minister sef no sabi Oyedepo.
D demolision no be politics because FG demolish odas too but datI no sabi dat one" na political demotion anddemolition for oyedepo.

APc and tribalism

APc and Religious bigotry.. Muslim Muslim ticket

What a shame
Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
wink Well I can tell the President Buhari to stop the demolision and nothing would happen, the heavens won't fall . But I do rather use that strength to ask for an oil block. On a second thought are you telling me Dr Harold Demuren would build his hangar at the detriment of the old Muritala Muhammed Airport that has been patch up all this year's, I don't think so, therefore I as asking Baba to look into the matter.
Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by EvangelistChuks(m): 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
Why did Tinubu choose a Muslim instead of a Christian from the north ?

1 Like

Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by Blaze14k: 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nigerialabalaba:
Who dey beat chest abeg? All u small boys and gals sef. Dat hanger ehn, o ti looo!!
Sidrika wey don demolish others even before dat of Oyedepo.

I'm beginning to think that tinubu is like a God to some ppl
Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by Chesster: 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
LibertyRep:
Na wah o.
How will anyone not read persecution into this now.

If the government is in dire need of the space for public reasons, they should endeavour to provide an alternative before demolition.

There is no alternative..the new terminal is under utilized because of insufficient space ...what is creating insufficient space is the presence of hangars and some buildings which FAAN has demolished some.. Oyedepo's hangar is on queue

3 Likes

Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by jaxxy(m): 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nigerialabalaba:

Oyedepo no respect himself and don go chook mouth for politics so tey since 2015 na so so losers e dey back, and e call himself a winner. soroniyen?

Obi don cast Oyedepo. Maybe Obi go build hanger for Oyedepo for Agulu abi Onitshia because Yorubaland politicians go pepper Oyedepo wella as e don join politics. Dat yes daddy video don land both Obi and Oyedepo for big turobul aye ainipekun.

Imagine Oyedepo dey insult a whole Tinubu for hin pulpit just because of politics.E must quit dat pulpit to join politics full time o.

E don lule.

D demolision no be politics because FG demolish odas too but dat "I no sabi dat one" na political demotion and demolition for oyedepo.

apc can never have sense.
Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by kayjay69(m): 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
Exactly and the truth remains that Tinubu is a drug money laundering criminal who has no business being president and did not win the 2023 presidential elections.
godliman:
And you think that will ruffle Oyedepo? How much is that Hangar worth? Demolition the Hanger, fine channels N5,000,000, that wont bury the truth.

1 Like

Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by Nigerialabalaba: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
EvangelistChuks:
Why did Tinubu choose a Muslim instead of a Christian from the north ?
So dat Atiku no go win. Obi no fit win.

1 Like

Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by rafcrown(m): 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
Zoogeria.
There is nothing they cannot demolish with excusessssss.

1 Like

Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by Pristine664: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
"I don’t know them, of course I know Demuren, my leader but I don’t know the other guy, it has to go."

This sounds too petty.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by CaptainFM1: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
It's all part of heating up the rhetorics. Why's the announcement coming out at this period?
Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by Nigerialabalaba: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
YellowbaMoslem:

Alawada u be grin
Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by Omoluabi16(m): 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
I guess that's the price he has to pay for openly endorsing Peter obi.
Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by Downey(f): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
I knew this is how it will end
Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by Nigerialabalaba: 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
rafcrown:
Zoogeria.
There is nothing they cannot demolish with excusessssss.
Seun o mynd44 o nlfpmod o. Dis ipob one don start slur for Nigeria
Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by Pristine664: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
YellowbaMoslem:

You still don't understand by now that you can't use religion to divide Yorubas?

Ekiti and Ondo are more than 70% Christians, Tinubu got his highest votes percentage in SW in the two states.

4 Likes

Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nigerialabalaba:

E don lule.

D demolision no be politics because FG demolish odas too but dat "I no sabi dat one" na political demotion and demolition for oyedepo.

What do u mean a whole tinubu... Una no insult Buhari?...
Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by lereinter(m): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
I'm not a fan of pastoprenures wey full nigeria, but fg have to pay for demolishing a legal structure of any citizens

Those hangars have generated billions of naira to FG as rent

FG SHO buy from him first
Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by Runaway: 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
This country is a dead country.......
Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by lereinter(m): 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
Omoluabi16:
I guess that's the price he has to pay for openly endorsing Peter obi.

You didn't read the article
Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by Drealman20: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
Let Bishop Oyedepo go and get another hanger from Obi in anambra.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by rayopt(m): 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
Headliners trying to create a sellable narratives. Unfortunately, gullible Nigerians do not read. Some fools are already trying to link this to the leaked audio. Shame on yall
Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by Shezzman: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
Exactly...
Pristine664:
"I don’t know them, of course I know Demuren, my leader but I don’t know the other guy, it has to go."

This sounds too petty.

1 Like

Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by SMARTMOTORS(m): 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
Money that he will recover in 48hours
Re: FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport by FireUpNow(m): 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
Fear nor go let am happen. When I was in a place where KAI were demolishing shops used for street trading in Lagos, they demolished all shops but when it got to this particular shop where a man sells those very fat candles of various colors and big rosaries as well as pictures of Jesus Christ, Pope John Paul II, annointing oil etc KAI officials jejely and wayonly jumped and passed the man's shop and went to other places to continue their demolition. Who nor fear fear go know. All na mouth making.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng / Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently / President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.