Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) (54200 Views)

Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra / Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) / Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by Juoflife1(f): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
I watched the video and all I can say is that the brother (prophet) should be made to swear too. How did he know where the charms were buried? Was it his mother that dug those graves without anybody seeing her? I doubt. Why did he refuse to help carry his sisters corpse? He said he will pay them to do the works. Why didn't he see that his sister was going to die, but was quick to accuse his mother? Towards the end of the video, I heard she did abortion too. Who got her pregnant? Too many questions that need answers.
Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by ALFADOS(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
living in the yeast behaving like the yeast lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by viodemus: 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Some arabs have turned some igbos to full blown dunce. They love doing things the Nigerian way, which is nothing but archaic ways. Most of us that respect this tribe, have a lot to do. Am forever a student.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by Staphylococcus: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
In 2023 šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³
Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by GBASKY: 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
F U C K ING EASTERN ASS HOLES. CAN THESE TERRORISTS RULE A POULTRY. IGBO BOKOS IGBOLAND IS NO MANS LAND BUT ANIMAL LAND

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by Olosu0353(f): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
This act is weird and archaic. How can you cause more pains to her injury. This is not culture but wickedness, definitely certain family elders pushed for this
Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by Saidfx(m): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Backwardness....

I really don't like how women are subjected to swearing, drinking from the water used in bathing the dead or doing other fetish things like this to prove their innocence...

This is not right.

Nonsense!!!

Women are the most fetish ones in the world. I stand to be corrected from any woman here
Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by Hammylawali: 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
armyjassy101:
Pepper upon injury this is why we would never grow as a nation

ā€œ Weā€ ā€¦ thereā€™s no we o, it your region and tribe that doesnā€™t want to do the proper thing.. other tribes wonā€™t do such a heartbreaking act to a mother that lost a childā€¦

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by tfelicityk(m): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
What a culture! Frowning...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by ojex004: 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
While Lagos is progressing in technologies, infrastructures, developments. U can see what backward Anambra are still copying. Sadeastern region and backwardness are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by mylove4God(f): 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Went to do my little investigation, and I found out the son is the one accusing the mother of killing that young lady...

The son, Nonso, who's a "pastor" pointed to some spots in the compound where charms were been buried which some of the youths dug out....

These false accusations gingered the youths and they made the accused walk over her daughters corpse lying on the concrete floor four times.

Barbaric, really insane.
I will not be surprised if this so pastor is the one responsible for the sister's dear.
According to what I heard, the so call pastor and the mother have not been in good terms for a long time and also the deceased girl was the closest child to the woman.
I pray God sees this woman through and expose the real culprit and let the repercussions of this even be upon all those people that involved themselves and not the community.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by olawonder(m): 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
If na Yoruba land they did this, our ā€˜most civilizedā€™ brodas would hv come online to vilify them and call them barbaric and backward ppl! I keep saying this social media is an eye openerā€¦ some of the stupidest customs are being exposed daily especially from SE

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by jaymichael(m): 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
FiremanX:
Why are they still behaving like primitive people?
Are they civilised before?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by EmpressOne(f): 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
I am from Anambra state, and this is exactly why I avoid my whole family, the way they treat women who have no man to defend them is completely abhorrent. Shame on you guys. Thank God for Yoruba people and others. Make una continue una madness, make we see as e dey end.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by ogba20: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

No one bares Lagos as state of origin, if you see any, it's by choice and not natural.

Including you angry
You are not supposed to be here in the first place. I pray some day you grow up. I think you need help.
Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by JasonScoolari: 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
EmpressOne:
I am from Anambra state, and this is exactly why I avoid my whole family, the way they treat women who have no man to defend them is completely abhorrent. Shame on you guys. Thank God for Yoruba people and others. Make una continue una madness, make we see as e dey end.
Tribal bigot troll.... šŸ¤£

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by chatinent: 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
Some traditions are just unreasonable!
Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
These are the people that want to civilize Yorubas? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by callthefred: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
Anambra...the state of our President reject?? I guess the level of illiteracy here must be alarming. The people doing this to a grieving mother?. So how has the state become the eldorado we were told if they are still so sick in the head?.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by Genesis21(m): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
This is caused by Tinubu. Some people people will still say it

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by dalass(f): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Backwardness....

I really don't like how women are subjected to swearing, drinking from the water used in bathing the dead or doing other fetish things like this to prove their innocence...

This is not right.

Nonsense!!!

It only happens in Igbo land
Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by dangotesmummy: 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

No one bares Lagos as state of origin, if you see any, it's by choice and not natural.

Including you angry
this one is still in severe pain

They sha wan carry their banana Republic behaviour from Anambra State to Lagos State grin

Anyway we understand Una painment grin tongue
Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by dalass(f): 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
olawonder:
If na Yoruba land they did this, our ā€˜most civilizedā€™ brodas would hv come online to vilify them and call them barbaric and backward ppl! I keep saying this social media is an eye openerā€¦ some of the stupidest customs are being exposed daily especially from SE

They kill themselves. Accuse innocent grief stricken mothers to walk upon a dead daughter's body?

Many of those 'Lagosian' people know their people. Fear them and keep away from the village. No wonder their population alone can't get them any significant votes
Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by JasonScoolari: 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
dalass:

It only happens in Igbo land
Sorry, try your silly tribal foolishness elsewhere.

I don't do that.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
viodemus:
Some arabs have turned some igbos to full blown dunce. They love doing things the Nigerian way, which is nothing but archaic ways. Most of us that respect this tribe, have a lot to do. Am forever a student.

I'm confused,wetin con consign arabs here
Can you explain?
Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by olatunjithomas(m): 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
When a person dies, all the pain is being felt by their families and loved ones. The same thing happens when you're stupid.
Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by viodemus: 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
BeLookingIDIOT:

I'm confused,wetin con consign arabs here
Can you explain?

You no know say arab foot soldiers plenty for this Nigeria. From many regions. If you just dey now know, good morning. As your day progresses, you will understand better.
Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by Fantazy(m): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
So what would happen to her if she's responsible?
Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by Germanjoe(m): 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
So this animal lifestyle na for my village I can't believe this ill treatment.This people that brought this ideas lack wisdom.think smart.if really they want to find cause of death of the young lady why not go for autopsy.instead of dehumanising this woman in the name of swearing to deity.
Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by Godsownfc(m): 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Rayjnr:

By igbos
Which kind weird practice is this?!
Re: Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
viodemus:

You no know say arab foot soldiers plenty for this Nigeria. From many regions. If you just dey now know, good morning. As your day progresses, you will understand better.
Whatever you may mean,what consigns that with this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport / Oluwo Akanbi Faces Dethronement As Criminal Past Of Deported Monarch Emerges / Ooni Of Ife Chills With Oba Of Elegushi After Being Snubbed By Oba Of Lagos.PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.