Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. (498 Views)

VAT Generated By Regions In Nigeria In 8 Months / “The Level Of Deprivation Is Unbearable” — Alex Ikwechegh Supports #EndSARS / Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by FatherOfJesus: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
Southeast is the least malnourished and educationally deprived region in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Noted

FatherOfJesus:
Southeast is the least malnourished and educationally deprived region in Nigeria
Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by XerXers: 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hehehe. SE no be anybody mate for this country. If data for South easterners living in other region should be added to SE, the gap will be wider.

3 Likes

Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by a4cube: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
It can only SE. Others are catching after being overtaken. Anyway overtaking is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by Afonjanawerey: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

SHOULD NOW KNOW WHY SOME PEOPLE FROM CERTAIN REGION ALWAYS REASON POORLY AND DO AGBERO WORK
Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Also low indebted region

1 Like

Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by gentlekay2017: 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
I dont think they consider those igbo boys and girls hawking banana and groundnut in all state capitals in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by raskymonojendor: 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Malnourishment and the SE. This brings back memories from Nairaland of a few years back.
Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by raskymonojendor: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
gentlekay2017:
I dont think they consider those igbo boys and girls hawking banana and groundnut in all state capitals in Nigeria.
You are right. Alot have fled their homes for greener pastures else where in Nigeria.

I know you mean like the ones below:

3 Likes

Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by raskymonojendor: 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
XerXers:
Hehehe. SE no be anybody mate for this country. If data for South easterners living in other region should be added to SE, the gap will be wider.

post=122269200:

Also low indebted region
We know why nah.

2 Likes

Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by XerXers: 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
gentlekay2017:
Those people make huge profits and feed well. Lazy bones like you
Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
South East has never produce President since the return of democracy but they are the only region progressing, making head way academically, financially, business wise and lot more than their counterpart who have rule Nigeria.

One thing I observe about the igbos is that they don't see politics as a means of livelihood, rather business and innovation.

No Mather how Nigeria government try to sideline SE politically, the region will still be mine ahead in all ramifications than any other region. QED

2 Likes

Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by XerXers: 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
raskymonojendor:

You are right. Alot have fled their homes for greener pastures else where in Nigeria.

Gala is nutritious. Poor people in your village no even see gala chop

1 Like

Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
gentlekay2017:

You lied. Not all hawking are igbos go do your findings.
Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
So their CHRISLAMIC-MUMUSLIM GO-DADDIES CAN’T FEED THEM? grin
Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by FatherOfJesus: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Malnourishment and the SE. This brings back memories from Nairaland of a few years back.
Don't fight me, fight the stat
Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
post=122269200:

Also low indebted region

SE FOR PRESIDENCY PLEASE! :✅
Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by Workch: 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
raskymonojendor:

We know why nah.
Unicef can't be lying you know

Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
The NORTH na real liability!
They only know how to use terror and violence to intimidate Nigerians and others outside Nigeria.
All that raising nyansh to face MEDUSA 6 times daily na wash-wash.

3 Likes

Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by XerXers: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:

You lied. Not all hawking are igbos go do your findings.
Hawkers feed well
Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
Workch:

Blame “DRUG DADDY”!

Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by XerXers: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
Workch:
I said it, SW are becoming like northerners in everything. The odd ones in the South
Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by mrvitalis(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
gentlekay2017:
Yes we also considered your Igbo landlord...
Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by mrvitalis(m): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Pick 10 of those guys follow them for 10 years ...why you are still doing same work earning same salary they have moved up , even bought the land u sold for owambe
Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
raskymonojendor:

We know why nah.

Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by Workch: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
raskymonojendor:

We know why nah.
say Hi to Fayemi

1 Like

Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by Afonjanawerey: 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
There is a tribe who soak Garri for 4 hours before drinking it, if you know you know grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by XerXers: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
mrvitalis:

Pick 10 of those guys follow them for 10 years ...why you are still doing same work earning same salary they have moved up , even bought the land u sold for owambe
This is why I call them economic illterates. These hawkers they mock make more money than some people in air conditioned office
Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by XerXers: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
[quote author= post=122269895][/quote]
You Sabi finish these people well well

1 Like

Re: Education And Nutrition Deprivation Statistics By Regions. by DMerciful(m): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
The more you try to bring Easterners down, the more they succeed through hardwork

(1) (Reply)

Afenifere Crying Because They Lost Their Investments On Obi - Lai Mohammed / Buhari Arrives Madinah, Prays At Prophet’s Mosque / Prof Pat Utomi Offers Spectacular Insight Into Nigerian Politics And Democracy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.