Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Tinubu has continued to look older and very frail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu has continued to look older and very frail (1054 Views)

Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria / Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette / How The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Continued To Cause The Biggest Confusion Among T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu has continued to look older and very frail by Chimok: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
I hope he will be strong enough to be even sworn in before he finally tires out.
I think Northern plan is already working out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu has continued to look older and very frail by Chimok: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tinubu supporters how far

1 Like

Re: Tinubu has continued to look older and very frail by Chimok: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
Chimok:
I hope he will be strong enough to be even sworn in before he finally tires out.
Shettima is the northern choice
Re: Tinubu has continued to look older and very frail by dangotesmummy: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
grin

Na wa o.this obsession over Tinubu is too much o.kilowade bayi? grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu has continued to look older and very frail by Chimok: 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
dangotesmummy:
grin

Na wa o.this obsession over Tinubu is too much o.kilowade bayi? grin
because he is working for the north and spoiling the southern chances

1 Like

Re: Tinubu has continued to look older and very frail by orohbiro(f): 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Chimok:
Shettima is rubbing his hands in anticipation Nigerians are Finnish because Book haram might penetrate to east
Re: Tinubu has continued to look older and very frail by pedel: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
Yeah. The same way PMB died and Jubril from Sudan took his place.
Wait till 29th May before you start wailing.
Chimok:
Re: Tinubu has continued to look older and very frail by pedel: 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
No. Tinubu chose Shettima against popular opinions from the North. Nobody saw it coming. Even Shettima was surprised to hear he has been nominated.
Wake up, this is politics; not chieftaincy selection.
Chimok:
Shettima is the northern choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu has continued to look older and very frail by achiever12: 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat, helinues, leodeking, etc, if tinubu gets sworn in by mistake, you would have successfully handed over presidency to Shettima.

Expect boko haram to make your lives living hell.

Orun n ya bo, ki i s'oro enikan.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu has continued to look older and very frail by yarimo(m): 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
Chimok:

Re: Tinubu has continued to look older and very frail by Chimok: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
pedel:
No. Tinubu chose Shettima against popular opinions from the North. Nobody saw it coming. Even Shettima was surprised to hear he has been nominated.
Wake up, this is politics; not chieftaincy selection.
You must be in kindergarten to think Tinubu chosed Shettima of all people. The same northern power-brokers at the end of the day settled for Shettima and if you are knowledgeable in the power play and the politics of the north and Nigeria you should know what that means

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: In Less Than 24 Hours / BREAKING: Imansuangbon Defects To Labour Party After Dumping PDP In Edo / Disappointed Atiku Received Bola Tinubu Academic Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.