Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Assault: Portable Granted Bail, Remanded Till Conditions Are Met - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assault: Portable Granted Bail, Remanded Till Conditions Are Met (428 Views)

Adedamola Adewale Granted Bail By Court / Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court / Maryam Sanda Granted Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assault: Portable Granted Bail, Remanded Till Conditions Are Met by kingsman66(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
Delivering his ruling on application for bail made by the singer’s counsel, the presiding judge said the offences are bailable and granted him bail with bail bond of N300,000 and N500,000 as well two sureties who must reside within the jurisdiction of the honorable court.

The court, however, ruled that the defendant be transferred to the Ilaro correctional centre pending the time his bail requirements are met.

The case has been adjourned to April 26 for the commencement of trial.

On Saturday, Force Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi said portable was arrested for resisting arrest and injuring a policeman.

“There are many pending cases of assaults on people and attacks, and he will be investigated because people have complained against him.

“So, there is no sentiment in law, let him appear in court, and allow the judge to listen to the charges against him. He has no constitutional immunity anyway,” he said.

I am sure u are very awake as i have addressed MCs case, but portable has more than 6 count charges to attend to, apart
from resisting arrest and injuring a police man. He will be charged to court for beating up a guy in otta, who fired a petition to CP Ogun.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/04/03/assault-portable-granted-bail-remanded-till-conditions-are-met/

Re: Assault: Portable Granted Bail, Remanded Till Conditions Are Met by Wawelexy(m): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
The court, however, ruled that the defendant be transferred to the Ilaro correctional centre pending the time his bail requirements are met.
[b][/b]

In all of this, above statement is what interest me most.... that guy is a roaming mad man grin
Re: Assault: Portable Granted Bail, Remanded Till Conditions Are Met by Haveyoueatentod: 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nigerian 6ix 9ine grin angry grin

(1) (Reply)

Auto Crash Claims 5 Lives, Injures 24 In Cross River / Please, How Do I Recover My Money? / Hamas Terrorist Group VS BOKOHARAM --(Muslim Terrorist Groups)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.