Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda (8518 Views)

Nigeria At 60: Ugwuanyi Receives Peace Award / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:47am On Apr 04, 2023
KingLennon:
His quest for maintaining peace put us in this deep mess. Yes, he was recognized for it but many lives have been lost due to his decision. If he was courageous enough, a cow wouldn't have ruled us. It will have just being a mere protest.

As a man, you need big balls....
See where man with big balls(Buhari) has led us to. Let there be peace always. If Goodluck didn't relinquish power, most of us wouldn't have known how terrible Buhari is. We move

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by KingLennon(m): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
See where man with big ball(Buhari) had led us. Let there be peace always. If Goodluck didn't relinquish power, most of us wouldn't know how terrible Buhari is. We move

yes we move, but what about people who died this year just because of his cashless policy. Will they also move?

Violence brings peace....
Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by headboyprince(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Visit Rwanda for just 2weeks, you'll revoke your citizenship as a Nigerian.

In as much as they have a dictator as a president but the country is working. When I say working even with what Rwanda has as a country which is just agriculture and tourism, they are doing far better than Nigeria.

There change started when there now president stopped everything ethnicity and tribe and be seen as one. That was when there revolution started.

If one is found guilty for a crime, be it corruption or what ever, that person will have his life ready to be taken.

A country where there is no Insecurity because the data of every citizen is collected and monitored from time to time.

Most of us hold Nigeria at high esteem because we haven't left the borders of this country.

When you visit other African countries you'll know that Nigeria is a self acclaimed GIANT OF AFRICA for nothing.
please tell them, most naive nigerians still think that nigeria is ahead of other african countries i laugh at them, grin Nigeria isnt even top 20 in Africa, the country is going down fast... grin
Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by headboyprince(m): 9:55am On Apr 04, 2023
RaptorX:
He should have never conceded defeat to that Fulani terrorist pretending to be president, nothing would have happened and the terrorist would have given up contesting in 2019. The lanky terrorist would have never conceded defeat to him, so his weakness have caused irreparable damage to the nation.
Yes due to the power that sitting presidents have in Nigeria, shouldnt have conceeded defeat... he not only killed PDP at the national level, he handed the country over to terrorist.. the recent happenings shows that Jonathan was really a weak man sad
Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by DrayZee: 10:16am On Apr 04, 2023
RaptorX:
He should have never conceded defeat to that Fulani terrorist pretending to be president, nothing would have happened and the terrorist would have given up contesting in 2019. The lanky terrorist would have never conceded defeat to him, so his weakness have caused irreparable damage to the nation.
When Buhari lost under CPC in 2011, a lot of people lost their lives after the election. Buhari’s supporters started killing Christians and foreign tribes in the North. Same Buhari made the press-reported “dogs and baboons will be soaked in blo*d” statement in 2014. They were ready to make the country ungovernable if Jonathan remained. And Nigerians showed by their votes that it was Buhari they wanted. Let the people enjoy their “strong” man.
Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by Eriokanmi: 10:21am On Apr 04, 2023
DMerciful:
I supported GEJ wholeheartedly but in hindsight, he should have made everything possible in preventing Bubu from emerging in 2015! Bubu ruined Nigeria
He was so clueless. He had all the power. See what's happening today....selection instead of election. I'm sure buhari wouldn't have made such a mistake, if he were in Jonathan's shoes

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by okechuks22: 10:24am On Apr 04, 2023
Receiving peace award here and there but can not make peace in his own country
Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by amp01(m): 10:24am On Apr 04, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Jonathan that drinks brukutu and start to sign corrupted documents brought before Jonathan

Hope your buhari is not corrupt and you are ok with his government.
Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by Vatod(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2023
He’s just a weak man SIMPLE
Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by amp01(m): 10:28am On Apr 04, 2023
Eriokanmi:
He was so clueless. He had all the power. See what's happening today....selection instead of election. I'm sure buhari wouldn't have made such a mistake, if he were in Jonathan's shoes
Human can never be satisfied.
When you people were shouting corrupt in Lagos,he did nothing.
If Jonathan used his power to push things to his favour,and there was problem in Nigeria,it's still d same you,that will say Jonathan is a power drunk
Hope you enjoy the buhari government,because he is not clueless.
Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by macjurek(m): 10:29am On Apr 04, 2023
Ex-President of FRN,my highest and esteem regards for the Award of Peace Icon,well deserved sir.

Mama too deserve awards too,God will many many awards for You and Family, remain blessed and Cheerios
Engr.Amos Omogege
Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by thaoriginator: 10:53am On Apr 04, 2023
I read all the comments

Naija people don suffer, yet shmiling cry
Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by Rivguydee(m): 10:55am On Apr 04, 2023
This country belongs to Northern Muslims and they know if this country is being ruled by a technocrat they’ll be left behind …. So they’ll do anything to sabotage. Make everybody die nai be their own
Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by jaxxy(m): 10:56am On Apr 04, 2023
Well deserved
Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by Ekugbeh(m): 11:19am On Apr 04, 2023
Goodlady:
GEJ your manhood lives forever.
sister, hope you know today is bible study
Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by Heffalump(m): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2023
This is the kind of award Buhari will never smell to have in his life.

He'll only be remembered for his failures and anti democratic syndrome.
Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by bayelsaowei(m): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2023
KingLennon:
His quest for maintaining peace put us in this deep mess. Yes, he was recognized for it but many lives have been lost due to his decision. If he was courageous enough, a cow wouldn't have ruled us. It will have just being a mere protest.

As a man, you need big balls....
so he should have opted for vawulence?... grin

Nigerians don't deserve GEJ..Nigerians deserve dictators, sadists and thieves...
Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by RaptorX: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2023
headboyprince:
Yes due to the power that sitting presidents have in Nigeria, shouldnt have conceeded defeat... he not only killed PDP at the national level, he handed the country over to terrorist.. the recent happenings shows that Jonathan was really a weak man sad
Not only killed PDP at the national level, he has turned Nigeria into a one party state through his weakness. Because this demons will never give up power at the federal level anytime soon.
Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by OneCandleAway(f): 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
DMerciful:
I supported GEJ wholeheartedly but in hindsight, he should have made everything possible in preventing Bubu from emerging in 2015! Bubu ruined Nigeria

Apc already had the support of the US.

Obama had stationed 200 marines in Ghana ready to enter Nigeria. Apc already brought in terrorist, camped them ready to start war should Jonathan refuse to hand over.
The terrorists were angry the politicians told them to leave since they weren't néeded eventually instead of settling them properly that's one of the reason for rise in terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by HeroicMeastro: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
God1000:
Nice one, he's a man of peace, I voted for him in 2011
Everyone is a man of peace until you provoke exceeding the limit he could bear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by bonnyhope: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Jonathan that drinks brukutu and start to sign corrupted documents brought before Jonathan

Na you give am the burukutu abi
Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by udescolar: 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
Alabaintprice:

In as much as they have a dictator as a president but the country is working. When I say working even with what Rwanda has as a country which is just agriculture and tourism, they are doing far better than Nigeria.

There change started when there now president stopped everything ethnicity and tribe and be seen as one. That was when there revolution started.

If one is found guilty for a crime, be it corruption or what ever, that person will have his life ready to be taken.

A country where there is no Insecurity because the data of every citizen is collected and monitored from time to time.

Most of us hold Nigeria at high esteem because we haven't left the borders of this country.

When you visit other African countries you'll know that Nigeria is a self acclaimed GIANT OF AFRICA for nothing.
I'm spite their war bother. Nigeria really need help
Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by Lingudy(m): 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Seriously, but didn't u vote bubu too?
Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by Lingudy(m): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Hmm, imagine . Nigeria prestige is going down day by day, if Rwanda are ahead of us, but is now left for us?
Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by DMerciful(m): 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
I have never supported Bubu to be president, i knew he'd be a monumental disaster!
Lingudy:

Seriously, but didn't u vote bubu too?
Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by Lingudy(m): 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
DMerciful:
I have never supported Bubu to be president, i knew he'd be a monumental disaster!
Hehe, please don't let bubu catch us for here o, but on a serious note, the man is a tragedy to Nigeria in its entirety

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by headboyprince(m): 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Apc already had the support of the US.

Obama had stationed 200 marines in Ghana ready to enter Nigeria. Apc already brought in terrorist, camped them ready to start war should Jonathan refuse to hand over.
The terrorists were angry the politicians told them to leave since they weren't néeded eventually instead of settling them properly that's one of the reason for rise in terrorism.
story, story, story.... terrorism increased during APC realm... Goodluck wasnt man enough to manhandle APC... now we're stucked... sad
Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by gina445: 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
well deserved
Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by Alabaintprice(m): 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lingudy:

Hmm, imagine . Nigeria prestige is going down day by day, if Rwanda are ahead of us, but is now left for us?

Anyone telling him or herself that Nigeria is sa working country is only lying to themselves.

Now if I want to apply for visa to Poland from Nigeria, do you know that I have to wait for backlog of 2years before mine will come..... But go to Rwanda, bro there people no dey travel. They are staying in there country because there is nothing to travel for. They are doing well......

If you go to any embassy in there country, I promise you that you won't see them open more than twice in a week reason because there is no one to attend to.
Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by Alabaintprice(m): 12:01am On Apr 05, 2023
udescolar:
I'm spite their war bother. Nigeria really need help

I strongly to hold my argument about Nigeria which is that we don't need democracy in Nigeria. It will not work. It has not worked since 1999 till date.

The only thing that will make Nigeria work is either a leader that will break that tribal and religious jinx or just be a dictator that is ready to rule alongside with what is beneficial to the entire country.

Destroy every ethnic and religious line that exist ... Set laws that will cripple any form of corruption at any level.....
Set laws that will guide against ethnic comment agianst any tribe ......

The most important of all is to ensure that in as much as we are from different tribes, we have to forget about tribe and be come Nigerians first ......

Only that will make Nigeria stand strong.

That is what the president of Rwanda did and now see how the country is doing wonderfully fine....

We are far behind in Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda by Alabaintprice(m): 12:03am On Apr 05, 2023
headboyprince:
please tell them, most naive nigerians still think that nigeria is ahead of other african countries i laugh at them, grin Nigeria isnt even top 20 in Africa, the country is going down fast... grin

They don't have any idea.
They are still packaging GIANT OF AFRICA for them......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Alleges Planned Attack On Speaker, Others Over Rejected Cabinet N / (aljazeera) Inside Story - Will Nigeria Violence Spiral Out Of Control? / Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.