Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Challenge To All Calling Peter Obi's Audio Fake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Challenge To All Calling Peter Obi's Audio Fake (733 Views)

What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? / Peter Obi: Audio Conversation With Oyedepo Is Fake, APC Propaganda - Vanguard / Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Challenge To All Calling Peter Obi's Audio Fake by 9jatriot(m): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
This is a challenge to all those claiming the phone calls between Obi and Oyedepo is fake.

So, I have created a script for you to also use the voices of Obi and Oyedepo to use the same AI or Deep fake to create the disputed audio call.

It shouldn't be too hard for you guys to add all the inflection, voice reduction when the person turns away from the mouth piece and all the other little details that makes a phone call real.

[Phone rings]

Pastor: Hello Obi, good morning

Obi: Good morning daddy, it's been a while. I hope I'm not interrupting anything important?

Pastor: No worries, it's good to hear from you. How can I assist you today?

Obi: I've been facing some challenges lately and I need your prayers to overcome them. My enemies seem to be gaining the upper hand and I'm feeling overwhelmed.

[There's some background noise and the sound of a door opening]

Obi: Sorry for the noise, my kids just came into the room.

Pastor: It's okay. Let's pray together. In the name of Jesus, we declare that every enemy that rises up against you shall fall before you. We speak peace into your life and ask the Lord to grant you strength and wisdom to overcome every challenge.

[There's a brief interruption on the line]

Obi: Pastor, sorry to cut you off. My phone battery is running low. Can we continue this prayer later?

Pastor: Sure. Please charge your phone and we can continue to pray later. Remember that the Lord is always with you and will never leave nor forsake you.

Obi: Thank you, Pastor. Your words always bring me comfort.

[Call ends]

1 Like

Re: Challenge To All Calling Peter Obi's Audio Fake by 9jatriot(m): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
I will check later after I believe there will be video samples and not stories.
Re: Challenge To All Calling Peter Obi's Audio Fake by tungamaje: 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
Whether fake or real, people don't mind. Muslim clerics held a meeting attended by Ganduje to say the election was a jihad which every Muslim must fight to win. Obi or whoever in the audio replied by saying the election was a religious war and you are blaming him. What would have been your own response to those clerics who used such inciting term jihad? Abi jihad means peace? Why didn't Ganduje and the APC in general caution them? Abeg make una tell us another thing

1 Like

Re: Challenge To All Calling Peter Obi's Audio Fake by igbeke: 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
9jatriot:
This is a challenge to all those claiming the phone calls between Obi and Oyedepo is fake.

So, I have created a script for you to also use the voices of Obi and Oyedepo to use the same AI or Deep fake to create the disputed audio call.

It shouldn't be too hard for you guys to add all the inflection, voice reduction when the person turns away from the mouth piece and all the other little details that makes a phone call real.

[Phone rings]

Obi: Good morning daddy, it's been a while. I hope I'm not interrupting anything important?

Obi: I've been facing some challenges lately and I need your prayers to overcome them. My enemies seem to be gaining the upper hand and I'm feeling overwhelmed.

Pastor: It's okay. Let's pray together. In the name of Jesus, we declare that every enemy that rises up against you shall fall before you. We speak peace into your life and ask the Lord to grant you strength and wisdom to overcome every challenge.

Obi: Pastor, sorry to cut you off. My phone battery is running low. Can we continue this prayer later?

Pastor: Sure, David. Please charge your phone and we can continue to pray later. Remember that the Lord is always with you and will never leave nor forsake you.

[Call ends]
No need for all these episodes.
You are right. But are you going to do about it?
Re: Challenge To All Calling Peter Obi's Audio Fake by SisterAnn(f): 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
9jatriot:

[Phone rings]

Pastor: Sure, David. Please charge your phone and we can continue to pray later. Remember that the Lord is always with you and will never leave nor forsake you.

[Call ends]
Go rest daddy.

1 Like

Re: Challenge To All Calling Peter Obi's Audio Fake by DMerciful(m): 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
After months of searching for incriminating evidence against Obi, is this what you guys can come up with?

Shame on you guys, Obi did nothing wrong
9jatriot:

[Phone rings]

[Call ends]
Re: Challenge To All Calling Peter Obi's Audio Fake by Hyperchi(m): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
Abge go get ur own shirt. Yes Daddy
Re: Challenge To All Calling Peter Obi's Audio Fake by Jostoman: 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
Na TIMELESS by DAVIDO dey Trend now.
Re: Challenge To All Calling Peter Obi's Audio Fake by KanwuliaExtra: 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Please, go to court and stop disturbing us.
Next lie please.
Re: Challenge To All Calling Peter Obi's Audio Fake by GeneralDae: 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
If you don't like the audio go to court. Stop disturbing our peace.
Re: Challenge To All Calling Peter Obi's Audio Fake by 9jatriot(m): 10:43am On Apr 14, 2023
Uptil now, no one took up the challenge.
Re: Challenge To All Calling Peter Obi's Audio Fake by blabulu2000: 10:54am On Apr 14, 2023
9jatriot:

[Phone rings]

Pastor: Sure. Please charge your phone and we can continue to pray later. Remember that the Lord is always with you and will never leave nor forsake you.

[Call ends]

The last time....i.checked...you are not.obi (Kenneth Okonkwo) spokesman who. confirmed that the conversation was real

Can you identify yourself....and where this is coming...from...and /Or have you re-tapped Obi's phone again...

DSS, Food is ready.....

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Peter Obi Replies FG On Treason And Insurrection Accusations. / Peter Obi Is Tribalistic. / Oloriegbe: The Glorious Exit Of An Indispensable Asset From The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.