Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria (12996 Views)

8 Positions For Immediate Recruitment At Jev Consulting In Lagos / For Immediate Recruitment, Very Urgent!!! / Send Cv For Immediate Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by Toliano: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2011
Mocality is building Nigeria’s largest and most far reaching online and mobile directory.

Are you a self-starter?

Are you resident in Lagos?

Are you willing to earn more income at your convenience?

Do you have a WAP enabled camera phone and enjoy taking pictures?

Do you want to be part of this great team?

If you answered yes to these questions, why wait?

Click www.mocality.com.ng/agentinfo NOW for this exciting opportunity to list businesses and get rewarded.
[b][/b]
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by jola2603: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2011
How does it work? Do I just list businesses & get paid.

Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by Toliano: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2011
@Jola2603, once you click www.mocality.com.ng/agentinfo you'll get all the details

However, all you need do is upload the name, address, and contact telephone number of the business and upload on the site. You get paid for each business you list. you get paid extra for adding a picture sha

do you understand, or should i give you an example?
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by jola2603: 10:24am On Sep 22, 2011
Is there any restrictions on the kind of business I can list and what kind of pictures are acceptable? If I take a picture of the interiors of the business, will I still get paid? Kindly explain how that works
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by Toliano: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2011
Alright, this is how it works,  www.mocality.com is actually building an online mobile directory - a search engine through which one can locate ANY business in Lagos. This means you can list ANY business, as long as it has a NAME, ADDRESS and CONTACT TEL NUMBER.

As for the picture, it has to be the front of the address, so one can have an idea of what the place looks like from the website page.

when you upload the information, mocality.com moderators at the call centre will call the business to be sure the information you've given is correct. Once confirmed, your money is guaranteed.
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by olumii: 10:36am On Sep 22, 2011
Get paid? HOW, bros una don come again with wayo oh. I went to the site and it looks foreign, is this a naija based comapny or from yonder?
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by Toliano: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2011
@Olumii, ahahahaaa! The site looks foreign? lmao! www.mocality.com.ng is actually Nigerian, as the "ng" implies. Based in GRA, Ikeja, Lagos. However, it is an international company, under the umbrella of Multichoice Internet Holding (MIH) They have been successful with this great concept in eastern Africa - Kenya, and now its time to make this happen in Naija! Leggoooo!!!

So Olumii, dont dull. Read www.mocality.com.ng/agentinfo for details

Feel free to ask me any question after you go through it
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by olumii: 11:17am On Sep 22, 2011
So do I get paid in Naira or Dollar? Anyways am on the mocality site now and it looks credible. However do I have to pay to registered as an agent and how much do I get paid for listing business. Is it a must I have to do the listing on my phone?
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by Toliano: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2011
@Olumii, you get paid in Naira o!
Registration as an agent is totally FREE o! dont let nobody scam you o! just click www.mocality.com.ng/agentinfo and fill the form, BINGO!!!!!
Its a mobile upload system, so you gotta use your phone,bro!!!
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by Dainy1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2011
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by afroxyz: 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2011
Plz i dont understand your payment procedure. I was told at the bank that etranzact cards are for individuals making payments to corporations. I.e. It is a platform for transaction as such i can't get paid through etranzact.
The long and short is how do we get paid? Would you make lodgements into our accounts? I have already registered for the etranzact stuff sha
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by TMANA(m): 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2011
is there a minimum Nos of Businesses to be listed b4 one would get paid?
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by afroxyz: 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2011
When ur earnings get to 5k.
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by HABRUZZY(m): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2011
dear fellow nairalanders am a graduate from lagos city polytechnic (OND) seeking for a good place to have my industrial training anybody in the house that can be of help should please help me
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by Toliano: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2011
@afoxyz, you'll get an etranzact ATM card through which you withdraw your money. However, since you said you've registered, you'll most likely receive a call from us before the end of the week inviting you for an agent training that will hold next week. There, all your specific questions will be answered. You'll also get an ID card, T-shirt, etc.
By the way, what is your agent name?
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by Toliano: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2011
Mocality Nigeria Presents it Agent Program!!!
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by ayandee: 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2011
I registered yesterday. I'm expecting ur call. I pray it's for real
Toliano:

@afoxyz, you'll get an etranzact ATM card through which you withdraw your money. However, since you said you've registered, you'll most likely receive a call from us before the end of the week inviting you for an agent training that will hold next week. There, all your specific questions will be answered. You'll also get an ID card, T-shirt, etc.
By the way, what is your agent name?
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by afroxyz: 5:14am On Oct 07, 2011
My agent name is afroxyz
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by afroxyz: 5:19am On Oct 07, 2011
My agent name is afroxyz. Thatz the problem. The bank said they don't issue etranzact atm cards. Anyway maybe its misinterpretation, but u guys should clarify this aspect fast. Getting ID cards and t-shirts is very good and NEEDED. I have had problems with people giving out their details cos no form of identification. Especially now that everyone seems to be security conscious
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by afroxyz: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2011
I just received an invite for the agent training program. Has anyone received theirs?
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by FX(m): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2011
I have registered but how do I register with eTranzact? I have not got invitation for the training. When and where is the training holding
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by charlyP1: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2011
Hi.This indeed is quite elating and very good.My fear is,isn't it too good to be true?Wont the verification of business by this company be an issue?And you mentioned 'legible pictures';what yardstick measures what is and what isn't?Looking forward to hearing from you and hope to get invite for training?Regards.Charles
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by ayandee: 6:49am On Oct 09, 2011
Got an invite too
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by cmutltd: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2011
I'm also interested the mocality stuff, but my fear is the issue of validation of business entries.
Please I would want to know the yard sick for entries so that 1 will not be wasting time on the whole thing.

How long does it take to validate an entry? because is not stated in their t/c.
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by FX(m): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2011
Answer our questions. We need answers to d above questions.
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by afroxyz: 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2011
Businesses are verified within 24hrs each working day. Entries made on weekends and public holidays are verified the next working day. For eligibility just get accurate data cos they wld call to confirm. If sending photos make sure the name of the business is clearly shown on the signboard
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by cmutltd: 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2011
Some thing are not working well on the member page.

When you want to enter new business the page does not open.

we will be taken to a page reading like Object moved to here.
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by jola2603: 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2011
Agents & prospective agents are invited for training @ 15/17 Olajuwon House, Opebi Road, Ikeja by 9:00am on 26th October 2011.
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by megar01: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2011
@ Jola2603, The "eTranzact payment number" is it supposed to be my mobile number or the eTranzact card number that was sent to me via sms?
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by jola2603: 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2011
@ Megar01, Kindly come in for a Mocality agent training @ 15/17 Olajuwon House, Opebi Road, Ikeja by 9:00am on 26th October 2011. We will be glad to discuss & resolve the issues you are having wit e-transact there.
Re: Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria by phemmyusus(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2011
i am just seeing this, can i also come for the training tomorrow?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vodacom Nigeria Ongoing Fresh Job Recruitment May 2018 (3 Positions) / Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification / My Friend Got This Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.