Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Why Do Men Develop Inability To Defend Themselves When Accused Falsely By Women? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Do Men Develop Inability To Defend Themselves When Accused Falsely By Women? (415 Views)

Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) / Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Men Develop Inability To Defend Themselves When Accused Falsely By Women? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
I have observed it several times. A driver raised alarm that his phone was missing. A woman said she saw a man stealing the phone. A soldier came and began beating the man. The man could not say anything. Suddenly the driver's phone was seen under the driver's seat. The phone just slipped down yet an innocent man could have been killed, yet he was dumb making people to believe he actually stole the phone.

I have seen this so many times. I have seen so many of such since I was born.

The other day a woman lied that a man stole her money. As the man was dumb and people were trying to kill him, the man's sister appeared and provided evidence that the woman was lying.

I thought that the men did not want to argue or that they were just being stupid until it happened to my friend. I later asked him why he could not say anything when a woman accused him of pushing down someone's cargo and he was forced to pay for the damaged goods. He confessed that he suddenly developed an inability to defend himself even though he saw that the goods fell by itself. He could not say it until he left the place.

There is something in men that seems to block their minds and mouths in the face of women accusations. It's something that most men can relate to.

So everyone is condemning the man. But even if the man manage to defend himself, no one believes him because a woman is always right in the eyes of the society.

That's why if you are a female and you have no money, you can just walk into a police station and accuse someone and he would be immediately thrown into cell.

But if you are a man and you want someone thrown into cell, you need to get some money.

That's why police in Nigeria needs to be well trained on fairness.

That's why men need an association to take care of this unfairness.
Re: Why Do Men Develop Inability To Defend Themselves When Accused Falsely By Women? by 40Bullets: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
Not TRUE...Not ALL Men
Re: Why Do Men Develop Inability To Defend Themselves When Accused Falsely By Women? by nairalander2020(m): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Even is just a slap the will say you run over them with car..Hmm Every man know's who the society favours.
Re: Why Do Men Develop Inability To Defend Themselves When Accused Falsely By Women? by PoliteActivist: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
40Bullets:
Not TRUE...Not ALL Men

Not true at all. Depends on the circumstances. Sometimes no one believes a woman precisely because she is a woman, and many times women are also falsely accused. Why many women bear abuse in silence, because of non-belief and stigma

Re: Why Do Men Develop Inability To Defend Themselves When Accused Falsely By Women? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
But I thank the God who sometimes defend men.

A woman went to the station to falsely accused a man of planning to sell her land. She wanted the man locked up because the man quarrelled with her.

At the station, she saw her son who was detained for "rape"

She confessed that the day she made up her mind to have the poor man detained was the day her son was arrested for "rape"

As she was planning to detain someone's son, another woman also had her son arrested for false rape.

Things like this happen so many times and call for sober reflection.

Re: Why Do Men Develop Inability To Defend Themselves When Accused Falsely By Women? by Ternistacle(m): 9:16am On Apr 04, 2023
Hmmmmm..... I have never seen or experience such thing.... As I dey like this calm, with my blunt and jovial... U no fit carry stealing something come meet me whether u be man or woman, na there u go see my rage...
I hate being accused of stealing or anything I'm not involve... Me and u go first start something.....

VIDEO: Four Expensive Cars, Mobile Phones, Others Recovered As EFCC Arrests Six / OG Or Mumu? Man Arrested For Robbing Same Store 11 Times In 5 Months / Like Sergeant Rogers - Like Mujaheed Dokubo