Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

The Very Funny Reality Of The Current State Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Very Funny Reality Of The Current State Of Nigeria (363 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 / The Current State Of MKO Abiola Stadium In Abuja (photos) / N200m Water Fountain In Benin, Oshiomhole Built: See The Current State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Very Funny Reality Of The Current State Of Nigeria by LocalStandard1(m): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
Have noticed the trend of the political and general state of Nigeria today.
The very funny thing going on in Nigeria today is a thing of wonder and one for the comedy movies.

What they're doing to you is putting forth a sort of distractions and diversion from the very big hole we're in and the even bigger one we're entering. They continue to try and engineer, dress up, present to you a type of of villain in the person of Peter Obi. While we continue to be distracted by the all-agreed-upon and very much convenient "enemy" in the absolutely innocent personality of Peter Obi, the outgoing government is doing its last shabby room dressing and ............🤐(let the reader feel in). And their own selected President-select is shamelessly no where to be found in the nation, thereby giving us all the clues we need to refresh our memories and wake our déjà vu about same events of times past, or still passing. A person so controversial, abysmal national disgrace of an internationally known crime Lord, so shady and illusive.

What they're doing is subtly pushing down our throats the narrative of falsehood and absolute and definite propaganda. What's funny is they seem to be having a head way cause all of us, even the most mentally sound among us, are forgetting how woeful this outgoing administration has always ever been and the gloom awaiting the poor masses in a short while from now, which will definitely break the camel's back in rendering the layman two times poorer than already are (yes, it can get worse).

But the reality we're faced with today is definitely caused by the man Peter Obi. All the gloom in Nigeria today, the poverty, the insecurities, the economic woes, the national tensions, the long prophesied and predicted desinfranchicement, deliberate exclusion and sidelining of Nigerian Christians in national and political affairs and the growing attacks and destructions targeted at them. The sponsored image tarnishing of a section of the country, the directionless trajectory of Nigeria's future and it's various different peoples, the reinstatement of the politics of "chop I chop", "sharing sharing formulas" and the long standing policy and practice of business as usual type government, the strengthening of the already very powerful elites, the extreme censoring of the media and punishment on journalists and media houses for doing more than allocated them.

Yes, you guessed right, Peter Obi you are the problem of this country! You and only you alone are the reason Nigeria is where it is today!! All the bad luck and screamingly obvious bad policies and corruption Nigeria is in right from inception (even though you're born after independence) is your fault. It is because of you there is no Christian in charge of any of the arm of government today and even any important nation transforming position. You caused the Muslim/Muslim ticket out of your share bigotry and religious politics. You caused the continued killings of Christians and destruction of their properties all over this nation. You caused the "hitch" the BVAS faced during the elections. Only you are to be blamed for the mind boggling poverty of the people in the North. Peter Obi, Peter Obi, Peter Obi! How many times have I called your name? Look at all you caused!

When all the other candidates were sternly condemning the Naira redesign and so-called cashless policy, you urged Buhari on. Your support was the reason for the Naira change woeful failure and you put us all in this punishment from the Buhari administration's last days in power. You are to be blamed for all Buhari's failures because Buhari is a very intelligent, hardworking and pragmatic leader whose unfortunate good was overshadowed by your bad. Only you and together with your outspoken, unbureaucratic Deputy that want to set this good country up.

Peter Obi you are the problem and have always been the problem of Nigeria right from the get go! Look at how well Nigeria was doing before you decide to run for President, we were holding hands together and singing to the moon. You are the enemy number one!

But whose enemy really? I ask.

THIS IS THE VERY FUNNY REALITY OF THE NIGERIAN POLITICAL AND NATIONAL AFFAIRS.

Peter Obi, The Man, The Personality, The Alleged Single Problem Of Nigeria Since Independence. But Problem To Whom Really? The Masses Or The Old Masters?!

1 Like

Re: The Very Funny Reality Of The Current State Of Nigeria by Chivisee: 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
How much is Pandora paying you for this nonsense?
Re: The Very Funny Reality Of The Current State Of Nigeria by LocalStandard1(m): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
It is everywhere even here, it is elaborate, it is subtle, most importantly it not for me or you but for the continuation of the rot the man of the moment was pointing to.

I will be very happy if Peter Obi said what they claimed in the audio. It shows he speaks for us all even in Southern Kaduna. And I am finally proud to say I do not attend Church and haven't for years. I will not be among those who keep mute and refuse to speak for me instead collude and aid and abate.

1 Like

Re: The Very Funny Reality Of The Current State Of Nigeria by LocalStandard1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
As they continue to very much succeed in cutting the Christian off from National affairs, they come now for even our ability and freedom to contest it and rebel and speak against it.

I am surely a proud Christian, but I am not your type of Christian nor you mine.

Spineless, Blind, Greedy, Lost, self-serving and in collaboration.

1 Like

Re: The Very Funny Reality Of The Current State Of Nigeria by LocalStandard1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
We get beat, disenfranchised, marginalized, cut off, removed, denied, despised, rejected, refused, redused, rebuffed, rebuked. And you know what? You know what?? When we cry they complain and even cry harder for our minute resistance.

1 Like

Re: The Very Funny Reality Of The Current State Of Nigeria by LocalStandard1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
When you go on to dish them half of what they give you they cry loudly and to high heavens and demand you get penalized, punished, banned, shut off.

The problem to them is not that they obviously and glaringly continue to take and collect it All, oh no! It is the fact that just a tiny minuscule among us complain.

So we should definitely keep it all in a hush hush less we get called out for calling out. Shhhhhh!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Let them continue to take it all in peace to thou kingdom come, and let us watch on in pieces still.

1 Like

Re: The Very Funny Reality Of The Current State Of Nigeria by LocalStandard1(m): 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
They called it a political "ALIGNMENT" between region A & B. Then I asked "an alignment against whom?". Now we know! Now we very much know!!

Let me run off before they come on to call me a rabble-rouser and a disturber of a nonexistent peace and UNITY. I see a false profiling of one and even I may be next on here.
Re: The Very Funny Reality Of The Current State Of Nigeria by FreedomArmy: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
Yes peter obi even Massacred some villagers in kogi state today. Too bad that man is too wicked jare.

(1) (Reply)

Why Igbo People Are Hated In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu (video) / Atiku don Japa again? / Wike Opposes Moves By PDP, Opposition To Lead 10th NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.