Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. (9461 Views)

We Now Design Our Stamdard Business Website For Just 15000 Naira / 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria / Online Nigeria Football Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. by sunky001: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2011
hey football football lovers,i'm also a football fan,and i support chelsea fc,but i can't just go to dstv house and pay to watch football,i make cool cash fro football betting right in nigeria,its very easy and if u don't make ur money weekly,post it here by saying i'm a liar,if u are intersted just post it here by saying i'm intersted,i will be waiting for ur reply,take care;for more enquiries u can call me on 08086462949 or 07065543878.
Re: How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. by cyif2003(m): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2011
I am interested. No tym
Re: How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. by sunky001: 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2011
just call me so i will xplain how it goes,or probably if we can see one on one so i could discuss it wif u,i promise u that u will neva regret this opportunity,let me even tell u a secret,i am an ond holder,searched 4 job but couldn't find,nt until a frnd introduced this business to me,and now i living comfortably without working,but a will need a laptop or a browsing phone,eventhough i use both,but just get 1 of d two and u are gud 2 go,i will be xpecting ur call.lata .bye
Re: How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. by cyif2003(m): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2011
Y kant u drop it hear. Its wiser
Re: How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. by diran18: 6:04am On Sep 27, 2011
Am interested my email is talk2seunibk18@yahoo.com
Re: How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. by 9jarian: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2011
here is an opportunity for you to make as much as[b] N70, 000[/b] per week from football.
You don’t need to buy any software.

You don’t need to bet but rather you will be offering football betting service to people and be making money.
You don’t need to have all the football knowledge in the world.

[center]
All you need is a computer,
Internet connection and
printer.
[/center]

You will get double of your investments in less than three weeks.

Instead of you betting, you will be the one offering betting service to fans on:
PREMIERSHIP, LA LIGA, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, SERIE A, FA CUP, SCOTTISH LEAGUE and more.

Now, send an email to register FREE of charge to shop@betnaija.com for more details
Re: How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. by dastudent(m): 7:22am On Dec 23, 2011
Not to disrespect you,why can't you explain it here rather than me calling you or sendin you a mail.
Re: How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. by nuraig(m): 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2012
i am interested. this is my email. nurudeenaigoro@yahoo.com
Re: How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. by twentycent(m): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2012
Let me have your response, this is my email address: jjoshgreen@aol.com

Awaiting your response as said.
Re: How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. by ronadinho111: 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2012
pls tell me how......joyfuldinho4life@rocketmail.com
Re: How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. by jhayluz: 1:37am On Mar 16, 2012
am intrestef, send mail to jhado4real@gmail.com
Re: How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. by Sogbolu: 4:34pm On May 11, 2012
Send it to my email at sogbolu@ymail.com.
Re: How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. by Musyus(m): 5:15pm On May 12, 2012
I,m interested now.
Re: How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. by Musyus(m): 1:06pm On May 16, 2012
I am very much interested. So, how wouild i go about. Pls, elaborate me on it. or you inbox me the details on Ibidapobamidele@ymail.com. Thanks for your concern.
Re: How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. by scottabj(m): 3:17pm On May 16, 2012
Once the league begin I will send free sure picks that anyone can make N30,000 from monthly Without you paying any dime. Just keep tab on my Username to be updated.

You will be given step be step procedure on how to open your betting account with either Nigerian or UK Bookmakers for FREE...
Re: How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. by kingchuks4npc(m): 1:22pm On May 18, 2012
i am interested man link me up
Re: How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. by kevoh(m): 11:12am On Jun 16, 2012
Yes it is easy to make a lot of money on online football betting grin and at the same time it is very easy to lose all your money at a go. Please there are no guarantees or system management as football can change anytime within 90 mins don't let anyone deceive you. Take Nigeria Vs Brasil at the atlanta olympics or Chelsea Vs Barcelona Champions league 2012 and see how score lines can change within minutes.
For more info on how to bet and make money online with football betting http://worldofohis..com/2012/06/how-to-make-money-online-with-football.html.
Re: How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. by kingchuks4npc(m): 6:59am On Jul 27, 2012
there are so many fraudulent online betting sites in Nigeria and i just discovered one of them and that is NAIJABET.COM
Re: How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. by gnachu2: 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2012
Betting Guru. Get Bookmakers Bonuses Without Betting, Free $$
Hello, i have discovered how to collect only the bookmakers bonus, this is 100% guaranteed so you are not loosing your money in useless staking. i can partner with you one on one so that we do it together. we can earn free bonus money in a short time of 3 days once i set things up. please google 100% bookmakers bonus and see how many bookmakers are giving bonus and their percentage. If you have capital you can contact me minimum is $950. to start, we can turn that into over 500% profit in 15days. Note i am not selling i am partnering.
Contact. Achu Godwin. 08037945580 or gnachu@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like

Re: How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. by emekagh(m): 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2012
I like to know. Please can you post the detail here or direct me to a blog/site.
Thanks.
Re: How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. by moliteauto(m): 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
am interested.. ademola_aderibigbe@yahoo.com
Re: How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. by goshwe(m): 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2012
True talk internet bussiness is full of scam but a Nigerian guru has come up with a killer product.WELL I AM NOT PROMISING HEAVEN AND EARTH.JUST CHECK ME OUT AND MAKE UR JUDGEMENT.I AM GIVING IT FREE BUT I DON'T WANT MY METHODS 2 BE ABUSED.For Nigerians only. do you want to know how to start making money on the internet using just #1500 only? If so contact WILLIAMS JIKISIM on facebook or 08162883502 to get the material for FREE either through email or download link. Also get 2 see strategies of getting ur customers like crazy.i developed and applied most of this methods myself.very funny but effective way of getting customers in all type of online business.This is not betting,survey,reading emails,dating e.t.c and no us address,i p or complex stuffs need.Even if d website turns scam u are still safe yes i said Even if d website turns scam u are still safe

1 Like

Re: How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. by hassan123(m): 1:30am On Nov 06, 2012
I prefer binary options & bet on markets. To learn & trade, call 08165296059 or email kconsult123@yahoo.com
Re: How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. by lorddeni: 11:48am On May 08, 2013
hello to all interested guys that bet on football,
the answer to all football betting wahala is @:
http://www.gameonafrica.com
Click link to get to betting paradise right now.
You will not regret this
Re: How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. by akinselurea: 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
sunky001: hey football football lovers,i'm also a football fan,and i support chelsea fc,but i can't just go to dstv house and pay to watch football,i make cool cash fro football betting right in nigeria,its very easy and if u don't make ur money weekly,post it here by saying i'm a liar,if u are intersted just post it here by saying i'm intersted,i will be waiting for ur reply,take care;for more enquiries u can call me on 08086462949 or 07065543878.

Am interested
Re: How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. by naijawisdom(m): 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
These tips can be download from http://massiveprofitvault.com/aph.pdf FREE
Re: How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. by mexon222: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
To learn all about football betting and to register with a reliable company, Visit here => http://www.spicyblogging..com/2013/12/football-betting.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Magic Mugs with Sublimation Branding / Battery Cage/chicken Cage For Sale / Old Schnapp Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.