Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Intelligent Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Intelligent Jokes (645 Views)

Join This Whatsapp Group For Jokes, Funny Videos, Memes / Join Whatsapp Group For Jokes And Funny Pictures / Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intelligent Jokes by Sprinklepee: 1:55am On Apr 04, 2023
[i][/i]A linguistics professor says during a lecture that, “In English, a double negative forms a positive. But in some languages, such as Russian, a double negative is still a negative. However, in no language in the world can a double positive form a negative.” But then a voice from the back of the room piped up, “Yeah, right.”

1 Like

Re: Intelligent Jokes by Sprinklepee: 1:55am On Apr 04, 2023
[i][/i]Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep. Some time in the middle of the night, Holmes woke Watson up and said, “Watson, look up at the sky, and tell me what you see.”
Watson replied, “I see millions and millions of stars.”
Holmes asked, “And what do you deduce from that?”
Watson replied, “Well, if there are millions of stars, and if even a few of those have planets, it’s quite likely there are some planets like Earth out there. And if there are a few planets like Earth out there, there might also be life.”
Holmes said, “Watson, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent.”

3 Likes

Re: Intelligent Jokes by Sprinklepee: 1:56am On Apr 04, 2023
Two men walk into a bar. One says, “I’ll have some H2O.”
The other says, “I’ll have some H2O, too.”
The second man died.
Re: Intelligent Jokes by Sprinklepee: 1:57am On Apr 04, 2023
A Roman walks into a bar and asks for a martinus.
“You mean a martini?” the bartender asks.
The Roman replies, “If I wanted a double, I would have asked for it!”
Re: Intelligent Jokes by matrix199(m): 1:57am On Apr 04, 2023
Sprinklepee:
[i][/i]A linguistics professor says during a lecture that, “In English, a double negative forms a positive. But in some languages, such as Russian, a double negative is still a negative. However, in no language in the world can a double positive form a negative.” But then a voice from the back of the room piped up, “Yeah, right.”

Sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Intelligent Jokes by Sprinklepee: 1:57am On Apr 04, 2023
A biologist, a physicist, and a mathematician are standing in front of an empty house. They all observe two people walk in, and three people walk out. The biologist tries to explain the phenomenon by stating, “Well, they must have reproduced.” The physicist offers a different explanation, “There must have been an error in measurement.” Then, the mathematician says, “If one more person walks in, then the house will be empty again.”
Re: Intelligent Jokes by Sprinklepee: 1:58am On Apr 04, 2023
Queue is spelled just with Q and four silent letters.
No, it’s not. They’re just waiting their turn.
Re: Intelligent Jokes by Sprinklepee: 1:59am On Apr 04, 2023
Three violin manufactures have all done business for years on the same block in the small town of Cremona, Italy.
After years of peaceful co-existence, the Amati family decided to put a sign in their shop window saying: “We make the best violins in Italy.”
The Guarneri family soon put a sign in their window proclaiming: “We make the best violins in the world.”
Finally, the Stradivarius family posted this sign outside their shop: “We make the best violins on the block.”
Re: Intelligent Jokes by Sprinklepee: 2:00am On Apr 04, 2023
What’s the difference between a chemist and a plumber?
Ask them to pronounce “unionized.”
Re: Intelligent Jokes by matrix199(m): 2:00am On Apr 04, 2023
Sprinklepee:
Two men walk into a bar. One says, “I’ll have some H2O.”
The other says, “I’ll have some H2O, too.”
The second man died.

H2O too was mistaken for H2O2 which is hydrogen peroxide. That explains why he died.

1 Like

Re: Intelligent Jokes by Sprinklepee: 2:03am On Apr 04, 2023
An engineer, a physicist and a mathematicians have to build a fence around a flock of sheep, using as little material as possible. The engineer forms the flock into a circular shape and constructs a fence around it. The physicist builds a fence with an infinite diameter and pulls it together until it fits around the flock. The mathematicians thinks for a while, then builds a fence around himself and defines himself as being outside.
Re: Intelligent Jokes by Sprinklepee: 2:03am On Apr 04, 2023
Hear about the new restaurant called Karma?
There’s no menu - you get what you deserve.
Re: Intelligent Jokes by matrix199(m): 2:06am On Apr 04, 2023
Sprinklepee:
Queue is spelled just with Q and four silent letters.
No, it’s not. They’re just waiting their turn.

I got that.

1 Like

Re: Intelligent Jokes by matrix199(m): 2:12am On Apr 04, 2023
Sprinklepee:
What’s the difference between a chemist and a plumber?
Ask them to pronounce “unionized.”

The plumber would pronounce it as 'u-nio-nized' while the chemist would pronounce it as 'un-io-nized'

1 Like

Re: Intelligent Jokes by matrix199(m): 2:15am On Apr 04, 2023
I think I deserve a cold bottle of Budweiser. Don't you think?
Re: Intelligent Jokes by falcon01: 4:20am On Apr 04, 2023
matrix199:

H2O too was mistaken for H2O2 which is hydrogen peroxide. That explains why he died.
it wasn't mistaken, the first guy was an Assassin.
Re: Intelligent Jokes by Sprinklepee: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
matrix199:
I think I deserve a cold bottle of Budweiser. Don't you think?
you deserve it op
Re: Intelligent Jokes by Sprinklepee: 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
falcon01:
it wasn't mistaken, the first guy was an Assassin.
really??

(1) (Reply)

Turn Water Into Ogo-go-ro / Making A Good Wife / Marketing Chicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.