Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,207 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey (31253 Views)

AFCON 2023: Nike Unveils Super Eagles Eagles Jersey / Nike Unveils Super Eagles' New Jerseys For AFCON 2024 / PHOTOS: Nike Unveiled New Super Jersey For World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by Katcall: 10:27am On Apr 04, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
This ashola girl go sweet to kpesh o!
you dey finger?
Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by OGgreatness: 10:31am On Apr 04, 2023
Wow , n undecided undecided undecidednice outfit
Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2023
Katcall:
you dey finger?
I'm a fuvker!
Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by Katcall: 10:38am On Apr 04, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
I'm a fuvker!
dick size?
Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by osazsky(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2023
Lovely
Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by BloomingDale(f): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2023
Miracood2:
Waiting for the men's own. Always a blast cool

Waiting for the white man to sew your jersey? What in the actually Bleep is happening here? I have never heard of a black man sowing jerseys for white people? How then do you expect we women to respect you? I will rather give that respect to the white man.
Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by BloomingDale(f): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
This ashola girl go sweet to kpesh o!

Instead of thinking of sex, think of how you will sow your fucking jerseys yourselves instead of waiting for the white man.

1 Like

Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2023
Katcall:
dick size?
big enough to shift your womb and give you that orgasm you may never have till you die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by thaoriginator: 10:42am On Apr 04, 2023
Red socks, pink booth, wtf!!! cry
Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2023
BloomingDale:

Instead of thinking of sex, think of how you will sow your fucking jerseys yourselves instead of waiting for the white man.
please can you blooming the leave the innocent white men out of this!....no be them say make u continue dey vote druggies and herdsmen and terrorist into government!
Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by phemmyfour: 10:49am On Apr 04, 2023
naptu2:

There's a reason for that.

It's for the women.
Oh really

Anyway, performance is the main thing. All shades of green are welcome grin
Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by DADYLEED: 10:50am On Apr 04, 2023
Red represent blood na,abi Nigerian never witness blood bath already?
ShaqFu:
not bad. Though the dark jersey with red socks isn't it at all. Red isn't part of our national flag so I wonder what gave them that idea. Or, a country's National colour isn't always part of it's sports jersey?
Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by icejoel(m): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2023
No wam the Aba version go soon show 😁
Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by BloomingDale(f): 10:55am On Apr 04, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
please can you blooming the leave the innocent white men out of this!....no be them say make u continue dey vote druggies and herdsmen and terrorist into government!

Low IQ fccuking nigga. Can’t even comprehend my write up. Only sex on the brain.
Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by naptu2: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2023
OK here's the deal. For those asking or complaining about the colours, here's the explanation.

naptu2:
Women's clubs and national teams are moving to darker coloured kits (especially shorts) because of the issue of period stains, so it seems Nigeria has removed the white away jersey and green home jersey idea and replaced it with dark green home jersey and light green away jersey.

No more white.

naptu2:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/65160447

https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/movies/soccer-team-changes-uniforms-help-182105757.html

https://www.besoccer.com/new/england-ask-nike-to-change-white-shorts-as-they-are-not-practical-due-to-periods-1159293

For those wondering why Nike makes the jerseys.

Sportswear companies bid to be the official kit sponsors of national teams and clubsides. They pay the national teams and clubs for this right. If you feel you can do better, dust up your chequebook and bid for the right.

Cc exstreve. arantess kcpumping DisLifeSha gfelo BloomingDale phemmyfour Saig emerged01 spartachico Citygospel CaptainFM1

1 Like

Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by SMARTMOTORS(m): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2023
BloomingDale:

Low IQ fccuking nigga. Can’t even comprehend my write up. Only sex on the brain.
an active brain thinks of sex....with Chronic Cerebral Palsy what can your brain decode or encode?
Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by Slurity(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2023
Miracood2:
This light green no too make.
that green is the best for me.
Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by exstreve: 11:19am On Apr 04, 2023
Went through the entire thread and no one is talking about why all women jerseys both national and club were changed especially those wearing white to other colours because they want women to feel comfortable even in their monthly period.

They don't want to experience any stain on the white jerseys hence the change

1 Like

Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by arantess: 11:27am On Apr 04, 2023
naptu2:
National teams and clubs are now switching to separate jerseys for their women's teams and they are ditching white and switching to darker colours.

In the case of Nigeria, that means no white away jersey, but instead a dark green away jersey and a light green home jersey.
Due to period concerns I guess
Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by arantess: 11:27am On Apr 04, 2023
exstreve:
Went through the entire thread and no one is talking about why all women jerseys both national and club were changed especially those wearing white to other colours because they want women to feel comfortable even in their monthly period.

They don't want to experience any stain on the white jerseys hence the change
Yup
Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by nnamdi640: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2023
No be to lunch jersey we want, to win is more important than the jersey they want to lunch.
Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by superCleanworks(m): 11:55am On Apr 04, 2023
i am patiently waiting for Chelsea to go back to ADIDAS.

1 Like

Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by gfelo(m): 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
Pls o the Away Jersey is which country abeg
Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by Oluwaseunomo: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
BloomingDale:

Yeah that's after the kpanshing wink cool
Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by Hussein035: 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
naptu2:
NGSuper_Falcons @NGSuper_Falcons

https://twitter.com/NGSuper_Falcons/status/1642930680018485269

That red socks is my problem. Are they adding Biafra to our jersey or what?
Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by Oluwaseunomo: 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
BloomingDale:

You that have the High IQ why don't you go and solve it what is stopping you woman.
Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by DisLifeSha: 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
I taya. It's better to make our own jerseys here for our football teams

kcpumping:
Must we even used a Jersey from Nike or any other international company.....can we make a jersey from within? Just asking anyway.
Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by Omoapena(m): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
Miracood2:
This light green no too make.

You no get eye to recognize better thing...
Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by sprints1: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
IrawoKross:
Second jersey with red socks?
SMH
be like USMNT own abi we don turn local USA
Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by huptin(m): 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
kcpumping:
Must we even used a Jersey from Nike or any other international company.....can we make a jersey from within? Just asking anyway.

It comes with sponsorship money...that's one of the avenue where NFF makes money from!
Re: Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey by Donmobi(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
I'm not really impressed though.

Mention me if you need assistance with your art project and also at an affordable price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iheanacho Scores To Save Manchester City, Shares Photo On Instagram / Keshi's Son Signs Condolence Register In Honour Of His Dad At NFF Office(Pics) / Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.