Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,509 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

So Called TV Personality Confesses To 3some On Camera - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Called TV Personality Confesses To 3some On Camera (328 Views)

Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing / Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Called TV Personality Confesses To 3some On Camera by DannyWalker: 8:18am On Apr 04, 2023
Now these are the type of women men should avoid.

Abeg make Una subscribe na, many of una just dey view pass... Why na smiley Support me

These ones are the definition of toxic, mentally fvcked up, emotionally damages.

These women can never stay in a marriage I sure you.

These are the ones that play victims and insult and accuse men of various things.

These women make women see men as dangerous when they themselves are the dangers.

You need to listen to them.

Avoid their kind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8_zrKJq94E
Re: So Called TV Personality Confesses To 3some On Camera by DannyWalker: 12:45am On Apr 05, 2023

(1) (Reply)

I Was Happy – AY Shares More Juicy Detail On Beef With Basketmouth(video) / “you Must Know Who You Are Before You Make Your Move” – Seun Kuti Boasts.... / WOTOWOTO Falls On Pastor One Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.