Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

What's Happening To Palmpay.. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What's Happening To Palmpay.. (377 Views)

Palmpay Is A Fraud/scam, Nigerians Should Beware !!! / What's Happening To Amazon VIP E-commerce / What's Happening To LUNO Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Happening To Palmpay.. by Ternistacle(m): 9:07am On Apr 04, 2023
Please can someone relate, what's happening to Palmpay for almost a week now, I can't find my money sent to my Palmpay account?... cry
Re: What's Happening To Palmpay.. by Ezemarcel(m): 9:16am On Apr 04, 2023
Honestly palmpay is fraud...my money is also hanging and they are saying nothing about it...I will advice people against using palmpay until the sort out issue on thier table
Re: What's Happening To Palmpay.. by dangoteinlaw: 9:19am On Apr 04, 2023
Lies i ve never had issues with palmpay and i rate them over opay any day any time. If this is an attempt by a rivalry to smear their name then you failed. Check my profile before you assume am one of their agents. Even when there is a network glitch they would instantly refund the sent funds into your account with the (+) sign to it.
Re: What's Happening To Palmpay.. by OmonnaEast: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2023
i use palmpay too and I've never had a single issue with it, it's so fast to send money to any bank including uba and first bank

OPAY POS wey dey do decline on my Access bank atm card and end up debiting me for a declined transaction.
but with Palmpay POS na once e go, instantly i was debited and the other guy was credited

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Yaris,corolla Or A Mini Bus,which Is More Profitable / Earn Money With Opera Mini / Nigeria Has Officially Floated Its Naira Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.