Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) (39869 Views)

Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions / Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by Goodman247: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2023
I have room and parlour for rent along okpanam Road after marble Hill asaba 200kl for female corpers total is 246k call 07032177082
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by keystone123(m): 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
Next time, don't show your face OK.

Let the picture go viral that is how you can get help as quick as fast as possible.

Meanwhile, you can request for accommodation in your primary place of assignment. Another option is to call home fiends and family raise money to get yourself just a single room, l heard that allawee is now 30k l know is not enough but you can save or peer in two and get accommodation. You will see self-contained in delta for 80k or less depend on your location. All will turn to story soon.
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by Elioandrew: 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
Supremos:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02jHfApvKFCsyqYi4hbuoCRgWCqe8a3pE6zzgsh9q8cnK71hoAmoWnNe6C6kpdCybtl&id=100000479373538&mibextid=Nif5oz
you see this corpers' lodge, it is a den of mosquitoes and giant rats. Opposite it is okowa's state of the art secretariat, and it is located in GRA asaba. I slept in it for 1 full year 2019-2020.
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by LilleG(m): 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
Such a pity..may God help Nigeria
Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by MrLeon: 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hello guys,
Looking for easy processing of your NYSC application* *and a desired location for service... search no more as our services provide* *you with the following;*
*•Direct posting*
*•Redeployment*
*•Relocation.*
*We are trusted and very reliable*

1 Share

Re: Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by ben1daEbiri(m): 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2023
Elioandrew:
you see this corpers' lodge, it is a den of mosquitoes and giant rats. Opposite it is okowa's state of the art secretariat, and it is located in GRA asaba. I slept in it for 1 full year 2019-2020.

Delta State is too dirty. I'm serving at PTI Warri and the corpers Lodge is riddled with mosquitoes too. I was temporarily staying with an acquaintance at jakpa Road close to wood Market and was riddled with mosquitoes too added that the power supply was poor so I had to run to the lodge which had power supply similar to my place in Rivers State. I weep for this State, they've had very useless Governors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? / NYSC Introduces Remita Pay Option As New Payment System For Corps Members / Miss NYSC 2013 Batch C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.