Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. (346 Views)

……Fairmont Green & Smart Estate ( Opposite Propsed Lagos International Airport) / Cosgrove Smart Estate Abuja.. / Special Offer Fairmont 12.8m Wit C Of O & 5 Years Installment Behind Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2023
FAIRMONT GREEN & SMART ESTATE

How does it feel to live in a fully- optimized estate with everything done at the touch of a button?

Fairmont Green & Smart Estate boasts of a 100% wholly clean energy and sustainable environment in a friendly neighborhood

Do you often wonder how this will work?

Features include;
👉Smart Infrastructure
👉Smart Energy
👉Solar Powered
👉Renewable Technology
👉Electric Vehicle-Car Charging Port
👉Recreational Centre

Neighborhood
👉Lagos State Rail Project
👉Lekki Deep Sea Port
👉Lekki Free Trade Zone
👉Alaro City
👉Dangote Refinery & Petrochemical Industry
👉Pan Atlantic University
👉Coscharis Group

Prices Include;
500sqms: 22.5M(Outright)
300 sqms:13.5M(Outright)
Installment: Up to 24 Months plan

Title: Government Allocated C of O

Won’t you rather invest in this fast paced eco-friendly environment?
For more enquiries and inspection;
📞/WhatsApp Simi +2348163287079

Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 11:49am On Apr 04, 2023
Become the SMART INVESTOR that I know and buy a land on FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE now.
Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 11:52am On Apr 04, 2023
Won’t you rather purchase a land NOW, so you too can enjoy the RETURN ON INVESTMENT that is coming soon.
Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
Discover all the luxury and comfort you deserve at the most affordable cost in FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. All you have to do is to dial the number below for more enquiries.
+2348163287079
Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
Do you know? Real estate investment is the most valid collateral from all over the world to secure a lot and that is because the value of landed properties keeps appreciating.
Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
Do you know that real estate investment in Nigeria offers a long-term appreciation. The value of properties in Nigeria has been known to increase significantly over time. And it also provides investors with an opportunity to benefit from the capital appreciation of their properties.
Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
There have been testimonies of investors getting land for a lower price. Especially in a rural areas, and after a few months or years, they sell it at a very high price. The longer you hold on to land, the higher the price will be sooner or later
Why not start now by investing in FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE you’ll never regret investing with us.
Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
I am so glad to let you know that LAND INCREASES IN VALUE
It always goes up. No matter the location, give it time and it will appreciate in value and in future . The number of years doesn’t affect the value of any land negativity but positively.
It’s quite important that we understand the importance of investing in land and take advantage of it.
Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
ADVANTAGES OF INVESTING IN FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE
Cash returns on sales
Returns on investing
Added assets
Lease income
Potentially increased borrowing power
The rule of thumb to make the land a valuable purchase is purchasing the right piece of land at the right price and time.
Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
Wow my smart investors imagine living in a location whereby all the things you need to close by, take a look👇
👉Lekki Deep Sea Port
👉Lekki Free Trade Zone
👉Alaro City
👉Pan Atlantic University
👉Coscharis Group
Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
Stop saying I don’t have plans for the future, say no more, real estate is here with the safest and most secure plans for you in the future. All you have to do is to invest. Knowing that your future is safe with a lots of investment.
Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
Who’s going to be the next landlord / landlady in Lagos through us?
Well I can’t wait. 😉

Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
THINGS I LIKE ABOUT FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE
*Good location.
*Good road.
*Good security.
*Good water supply.
*Good electricity.
*Good title
Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
Do you know that with an initial deposit of 1MILLION, you can own your dream home AT FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE.
All you have to do is to dial the number below 👇
+2348163287079 Call us now and don’t miss this greatest opportunity.
Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
One thing I noticed in this current would, people don’t value does who don’t have properties or homes. I know it’s quite bad right.
But For us not to be in that state my dear BELOVED ONES I’ll advice you to start investing now. Don’t postpone it to tomorrow or later, Don’t forget a woman / man without real estate investment won’t be valued or respected.

BE SMART AND ACT FAST.
Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
I will forever believe that buying a land at FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE is a great investment. Why? Because you can’t live in a stock certificate. You can’t live in a mutual fund trust me.
Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
The bottom line: investing in real estate is smart because people is tangible. People always have, and always will, need shelter.
Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
If you don’t own a land, buy one. If you own a land, buy another one. If you own two lands buy a third. And enjoy your future later.
Don’t forget FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE is here for you.
Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2023
Now, one thing I tell everyone is invest I’m real estate. Repeat after me. Real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the last risk.
Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2023
Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming wealthy and independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth
Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
Real estate is an imperishable assets, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.
And do you also know that REAL ESTATE is the best investment for small savings. More money is made from the ride in real estate value tham all other causes combined..
Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
I advise women to invest in real estate. It is the collateral to be preferred above all others, the safest means of investing money and the purest form of entrepreneurship.
Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
If you don’t buy the hinterland at today’s price, you pay premium when it is now city
INVEST WISELY WITH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE.
Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
Do you know? The value of your real estate portfolio appreciate more when you are able to hold on and sell when the project is nearing completion.
Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
Your dream land is waiting for you to make it a reality, don’t wait until tomorrow when the perfect opportunity is here today.
Take the first step towards landownership and build a life full of memories with long-lasting happiness that you’ll cherish forever.
Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
Invest in FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE and thank me latter.
You’re welcome in advance.
Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2023
Change your mindset and start thinking like rich ethnic group.
Rich people think about the future and that is why they invest ahead.
Rich ones know that investing in a property will always appreciate in the nearest future, why not be like them and start now.
Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
When working with real estate, it is very important to monitor all the documents so that later there are no problems and difficulties with the purchase and sale of real estate. I think that Lien Waiver Form can be useful for various issues. With this document, the form of which can be found on the site, contractors, suppliers, as well as property owners can protect themselves.
Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
90% of millionaires become so through owning Real Estate: that is the surest way to long lasting wealth.
Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
Invest in a site that as a good neighborhood just like FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. Take a look👇
👉Lekki Deep Sea Port
👉Lekki Free Trade Zone
👉Alaro City
👉Pan Atlantic University
👉Coscharis Group
Re: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE THROUGH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE. by PropertyBysimi: 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
How does it feel to live in a fully-optimized estate with everything done at the touch of a button ?
Fairmont Green and Estate boasts of a 100% wholly clean energy and sustainable environment in a friendly neighborhood.

(1) (2) (Reply)

House For Sale Around Pakuro, Mowe Ogun state Axis / Treasure Hilltop Estate Command-alagbado Price Increases To 20m Soon / To Let

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.