Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,083 members, 7,814,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

4 Reasons You Must Love Infinix SMART 7 PLUS - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4 Reasons You Must Love Infinix SMART 7 PLUS (667 Views)

Tecno Pop 7 Pro Vs Infinix Smart 7 Plus / I Just Got My New Smart 7 HD / Why I Love Infinix Hot 4 (and You Should, Too!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons You Must Love Infinix SMART 7 PLUS by hansonf60: 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
1. 6000mAh

4-Day1 Big Battery
Type-C Convenient Charging
For a truly reliable and durable battery life experience, leave it to SMART 7 Plus. The massive 6000mAh battery supports up to 4 days of light use on a single charge,
so you won’t have to worry about charging as often.

2. Storage Streamlizing Tech

A bigger space than you think. Infinix Storage Streamlizing Tech optimizes the storage logic of
the existing files to free up to 15% storage space,
giving you more space to store your favourite apps, photos and music.

3. Up to 2TB

Expandable Storage Supported
Catering to your ever-changing needs for all the photos, videos and songs that you care about, SMART 7 Plus supports storage expansion of up to 2TB. Hence,
you can record your life without worrying.

4. 6.6’’ Big HD+

Full View Display
SMART 7 Plus has a thin-edge 6.6’’ HD+ big screen with an advanced 84% screen-to-body ratio, creating
movie-like visual experience for your everyday enjoyment.

(1) (Reply)

Fraudulent Katakara / Redmi Note 10 Doesn't Keep More Than 4 Apps Running / Experience Budget Smartphone Brilliance With The SPARK 20 Pro+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.