Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

President Of Kenya Tells Citizens To Get Rid Of US Dollars. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Of Kenya Tells Citizens To Get Rid Of US Dollars. (1476 Views)

Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons / U.S. Asks Citizens To Leave Ethiopia As Soon As Possible / Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Of Kenya Tells Citizens To Get Rid Of US Dollars. by stephendinks: 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
The President of Kenya recently announced to all citizens they should get rid of any U.S. Dollars they may be holding because they will become worth less within weeks.
William Kipchirchir Samoei Arap Ruto, Ph.D, CGH; is a Kenyan politician who is serving as the fifth and current president of Kenya since 13 September 2022.

Prior to becoming president, he served as the first deputy president of Kenya from 2013 to 2022.

Today, in a nationally televised speech in Kenya, Ruto said “Those of you who are holding dollars, you shortly might go into losses. So you better do what you have to do because this market......

https://ratecaptain.com/president-of-kenya-tells-citizens-to-get-rid-of-us-dollars/
Re: President Of Kenya Tells Citizens To Get Rid Of US Dollars. by Raymeskey: 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
Can this be real?

I doubt!
Re: President Of Kenya Tells Citizens To Get Rid Of US Dollars. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
Really
Re: President Of Kenya Tells Citizens To Get Rid Of US Dollars. by Pierocash(m): 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
The era of Petro dollar is finally coming to an end.

Like we told them , Russia's victory against NATO,will open up a new avenue for Africa's freedom

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Of Kenya Tells Citizens To Get Rid Of US Dollars. by etrange: 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
I saw the video yesterday. I don't think he said they'd become worthless in weeks; that's a stretch. Dollar price goes up and down, and he predicted that those who have dollars now would run into losses in a few weeks (implying the price would go down). And that's likely going to happen.

2 Likes

Re: President Of Kenya Tells Citizens To Get Rid Of US Dollars. by Berryposh(f): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
etrange:
I saw the video yesterday. I don't think he said they'd become worthless in weeks; that's a stretch. Dollar price goes up and down, and he predicted that those who have dollars now would run into losses in a few weeks (implying the price would go down). And that's likely going to happen.
Re: President Of Kenya Tells Citizens To Get Rid Of US Dollars. by MasterJayJay: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
If you believe this, I have 1,000 hectares of land on Uranus for sale.

2 Likes

Re: President Of Kenya Tells Citizens To Get Rid Of US Dollars. by Hotice085: 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
stephendinks:
The President of Kenya recently announced to all citizens they should get rid of any U.S. Dollars they may be holding because they will become worth less within weeks.
William Kipchirchir Samoei Arap Ruto, Ph.D, CGH; is a Kenyan politician who is serving as the fifth and current president of Kenya since 13 September 2022.

Prior to becoming president, he served as the first deputy president of Kenya from 2013 to 2022.

Today, in a nationally televised speech in Kenya, Ruto said “Those of you who are holding dollars, you shortly might go into losses. So you better do what you have to do because this market......

https://ratecaptain.com/president-of-kenya-tells-citizens-to-get-rid-of-us-dollars/

A country that tourism is their major source of revenue
Re: President Of Kenya Tells Citizens To Get Rid Of US Dollars. by Horus(m): 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJbUuILbXK0

President Of Kenya Tells Citizens To Get Rid Of US Dollars
Re: President Of Kenya Tells Citizens To Get Rid Of US Dollars. by Masterviolence: 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
MasterJayJay:
If you believe this, I have 1,000 hectares of land on Uranus for sale.
Do you think anything against the west will be shown to you on tv?
The days of the u.s dollars are numbered.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Of Kenya Tells Citizens To Get Rid Of US Dollars. by Makamatic: 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
Then what about the aids the US help African countries with . Nigeria alone gets almost $700 million usd
Re: President Of Kenya Tells Citizens To Get Rid Of US Dollars. by MasterJayJay: 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
Masterviolence:
Do you think anything against the west will be shown to you on tv? The days of the u.s dollars are numbered.
Coming from a Nigerian that buys naira with naira. I am enjoying your jokes.
Re: President Of Kenya Tells Citizens To Get Rid Of US Dollars. by Masterviolence: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Coming from a Nigerian that buys naira with naira. I am enjoying your jokes.
What do you call yourself who feels everyone is exactly the way you think?
Re: President Of Kenya Tells Citizens To Get Rid Of US Dollars. by viczo(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
D day u stop using English as ur means of communication it's from dat day dollar becomes worthless.get dat ok
Re: President Of Kenya Tells Citizens To Get Rid Of US Dollars. by talk2hb1(m): 2:32am On Apr 05, 2023
It’s true some few countries are dumping Dollars for China Yuan, but still it won’t become worthless overnight

(1) (Reply)

Gambia's Foreign Minister, Resigns And Fled The Country (PIC) / Africa Losing Billions In Tax Evasion: Amount 10 Times Entire Global Aid / Defying Mao, Rich Chinese Crash The Communist Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.