Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time (1134 Views)

Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by ken6488(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
Hotice085:

POOtin gets destroyed and everybody is happy
yes every one happy in the after life
Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by Hotice085: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
ken6488:
yes every one happy in the after life

This life slowpoke, only you 4k boys and POOtin will be in Afterlife
Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by ken6488(m): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
Hotice085:

what of zelefoolsky 🀑

1 Like

Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by Hotice085: 12:19am On Jun 28, 2023
ken6488:
what of zelefoolsky 🀑

He is the one sending you pri**ks to hell
Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by Tiopii: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
Babapyro:

Look at this slowpoke,your slave masters will send soldiers to fight who, your American masters will be nuked back to th stone age, as for Finland they just signed Thier own death warrant, they were never important to Russia,now in the event of a confrontation between NATO and Russia, Finland will be nuked first, so they've just become a target

You are a Black man living in Nigeria, and I'm wondering why you feel that you're smarter than the people of Finland who chose to ascend to NATO.

why please?
Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by Tiopii: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
Hotice085:

pls which one is 4k boys again?
Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
Tiopii:

You are a Black man living in Nigeria, and I'm wondering why you feel that you're smarter than the people of Finland who chose to ascend to NATO.

why please?
Its becoming clearer that NATO bots are anti BLACK

1 Like

Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by Tiopii: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
tundein18:
Its becoming clearer that NATO bots are anti BLACK
You must feel insecure that you're Black πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Instead of answering the question you're being emotional and invasiveπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
Tiopii:

You must feel insecure that you're Black πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Instead of answering the question you're being emotional and invasiveπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

you're the one who thinks that they are smarter than you because your black. not me. Otherwise what made you write that racist bs

2 Likes

Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by Tiopii: 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
tundein18:

you're the one who thinks that they are smarter than you because your black. not me. Otherwise what made you write that racist bs

LoL I'm already a racist cos I called you Black?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Gatekeeper of the Black race.

The Black man in Nigeria meant the chance that you've left this country is very low, but for some reasons you think you're smarter than Finlanders that chose to join NATO. why? you even called me racist for calling you BlackπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
Tiopii:

LoL I'm already a racist cos I called you Black?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Gatekeeper of the Black race.

The Black man in Nigeria meant the chance that you've left this country is very low, but for some reasons you think you're smarter than Finlanders that chose to join NATO. why? you even called me racist for calling you BlackπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You’re the only person who brought race into the conversation with your racist ass. Very stupid person. Let that guilt eat you alive
Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by Tiopii: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
tundein18:

You’re the only person who brought race into the conversation with your racist ass. Very stupid person.

see this emotional Black manπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. resorting to insults πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. why so insecure this Black man
Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
Tiopii:

see this emotional Black manπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. resorting to insults πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. why so insecure this Black man
See this racist NATO BOTπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by fydence: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
Hotice085:

Close ya dirty mouth dia!
Western this, western that...how did you get to know of the $6.2B, is it the Russian media that told you?
Thunder ⚑⚑ strike you πŸ’― times πŸ’―, how much has POOtin spent is it not because of money his former cook wants him dead?
You think 4kin JO will escape the $6 billion theft like the way it happens in Russia?

Ogun will wake you when POOtin is handcuffed and sent to prison
Ewu $6 billion dollars

hahaha inconsequential lunatic...

1 Like

Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by seunny4lif(m): 2:08am On Jun 29, 2023
Musk said it all

1 Like

Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by mysticwarrior(m): 5:46am On Jun 29, 2023
Hotice085:
As Finland and Sweden wrap up their NATO membership the expansion drive of NATO takes a big leap all thanks to POOtin who thinks he can invade any country using national security threat as smokescreen

Russia is now almost surrounded from Japan at the Sea, Turkey Georgia at one end of the south, her west is on fire already ,the North is steaming up with the NORDIC countries.
what kind of a leader thinks even with his over hyped NUCLEAR ARSENAL you want to be inside of a circle? The same tactics their ill-equiped army and mercenaries are dying in hundreds trying to achieve in small Bakhmut for months now

As it stands now any mistake from Russia into any NATO country will trigger a full blown war from all front while soldiers are lined against her borderline, the only savior for POOtin will be Trump winning the next election in America cause if he doesn't it gonna be one hell of another 4years from Bidden

Unlike every other Democrats that never wanted war, JO got scores to settle with POOtin while Obama tolerated the invasion of Crimea this President won't see such repeating again

Keep wallowing under western delusion, it surprising that you have eyes but still can't see that Russia is at war with more than 30 different countries and they are still standing strong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by Hotice085: 7:46am On Jun 29, 2023
Hotice085:
DerrickzB

rottennaija

Goddson

BentiziIL

krismas

seunny4lif

ken6488

fydence

Abrahamweb

Teaser4

Neddstark

I told these 4k boys that it was only a matter of time that Russia will disintegrate and crumble like Cookie πŸͺ but due to their low IQ and village mentality of saying "yes sha, yes sha" to their oppressor they kept running their loosed crab πŸ¦€ mouth

Now just one ordinary one pot belly man that sells hamburger make him run like a demanted fool out of Moscow
Let us see if other Generals won't also 4k up una lord and savior

Ewus POOtin

4k Boys how market 🐸
https://www.facebook.com/785203974/posts/pfbid0a1C9rMu6icgBGU4tXsFhoxpLBKRjJ1ENBn2u35CHwprjgHi5k9RZyZLg92qy61Vrl/?app=fbl
Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by Hotice085: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Keep wallowing under western delusion, it surprising that you have eyes but still can't see that Russia is at war with more than 30 different countries and they are still standing strong.

He-goat of St Petersburg

Collect https://www.facebook.com/785203974/posts/pfbid0a1C9rMu6icgBGU4tXsFhoxpLBKRjJ1ENBn2u35CHwprjgHi5k9RZyZLg92qy61Vrl/?app=fbl
Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by Hotice085: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
World of Statistics
@stats_feed
The former Soviet Union (population):

1. Russia πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί - 144,143,573
2. Estonia πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ͺ - 1,322,760
3. Latvia πŸ‡±πŸ‡» - 1,830,181
4. Lithuania πŸ‡±πŸ‡Ή - 2,718,312
5. Belarus πŸ‡§πŸ‡Ύ - 9,498,168
6. Ukraine πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ - 36,746,767
7. Moldova πŸ‡²πŸ‡© - 3,435,737
8. Georgia πŸ‡¬πŸ‡ͺ - 3,728,257
9. Armenia πŸ‡¦πŸ‡² - 2,777,970
10. Azerbaijan πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ώ - 10,412,736
11. Kazakhstan πŸ‡°πŸ‡Ώ - 19,606,968
12. Uzbekistan πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Ώ - 35,164,773
13. Turkmenistan πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡² - 6,516,230
14. Kyrgyzstan πŸ‡°πŸ‡¬ - 6,735,512
15. Tajikistan πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡― - 10,143,843

Total: 294,781,787
Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by Kalistus01: 7:04pm On Jan 15
Hotice085:
As Finland and Sweden wrap up their NATO membership the expansion drive of NATO takes a big leap all thanks to POOtin who thinks he can invade any country using national security threat as smokescreen

Russia is now almost surrounded from Japan at the Sea, Turkey Georgia at one end of the south, her west is on fire already ,the North is steaming up with the NORDIC countries.
what kind of a leader thinks even with his over hyped NUCLEAR ARSENAL you want to be inside of a circle? The same tactics their ill-equiped army and mercenaries are dying in hundreds trying to achieve in small Bakhmut for months now

As it stands now any mistake from Russia into any NATO country will trigger a full blown war from all front while soldiers are lined against her borderline, the only savior for POOtin will be Trump winning the next election in America cause if he doesn't it gonna be one hell of another 4years from Bidden

Unlike every other Democrats that never wanted war, JO got scores to settle with POOtin while Obama tolerated the invasion of Crimea this President won't see such repeating again

You are the most stu…..dest person i know, I’m sure by now reality as dawned on you and you are choking with propaganda…
Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by Hotice085: 2:33am On Jan 17
Kalistus01:

You are the most stu…..dest person i know, I’m sure by now reality as dawned on you and you are choking with propaganda…

Mumu 4 life
Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by Kalistus01: 3:16pm On Jan 17
Hotice085:

Mumu 4 life

You are the real mumu, I guess Ukraine is winning on you western media tv
Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by Hotice085: 7:23am On Jan 18
Kalistus01:

You are the real mumu, I guess Ukraine is winning on you western media tv

See this he-goat so you are back thunder fire from whatever crab hole you've been hiding

Greatest mumu shey na Russia de win for your eastern tv abi
Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by Kalistus01: 5:09pm On Jan 18
Hotice085:

See this he-goat so you are back thunder fire from whatever crab hole you've been hiding

Greatest mumu shey na Russia de win for your eastern tv abi

Always an E- diot, you never seize to amaze me… go take your fifth booster shot western zombie
Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by Hotice085: 10:17pm On Jan 18
Kalistus01:

Always an E- diot, you never seize to amaze me… go take your fifth booster shot western zombie

Greatest idiot backing Ukraine against your idiot master POOtin doesn't mean getting vaccinated, that is why the West is greater than the Dictatorshiip government you animals and lovers of boundage craves for
Even Trump POOtin and Xi all got vaccinated, I bet you are on your 10th jab
Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by Kalistus01: 4:54pm On Jan 19
Hotice085:

Greatest idiot backing Ukraine against your idiot master POOtin doesn't mean getting vaccinated, that is why the West is greater than the Dictatorshiip government you animals and lovers of boundage craves for
Even Trump POOtin and Xi all got vaccinated, I bet you are on your 10th jab

A f**l will always be a f**l, you have been so propangadized, you cannot think for yourself.. CNN minion
Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by Owen247: 5:58pm On Jan 19
seunny4lif:

As if Bush was rushed by SSS to underground secret during 9/11.

Lukashenko: Belarus' nuclear weapons will be guarded by a private military company.
PMC Wagner is brought into Belarus under the pretext of guarding nuclear weapons.

where have you been, eh oga?
Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by Hotice085: 6:59am On Jan 20
Kalistus01:

A f**l will always be a f**l, you have been so propangadized, you cannot think for yourself.. CNN minion

Illiterate of the highest order is it people that support the West democratic values or controlled zombie freak idoits like you under the locks and chains of your eastern demi gods and government that thinks?
Fools that listens to only one medium of news coming from the toilets of their masters is talking of " think for yourself".
God punish you
Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by Kalistus01: 3:00pm On Jan 22
Hotice085:

Illiterate of the highest order is it people that support the West democratic values or controlled zombie freak idoits like you under the locks and chains of your eastern demi gods and government that thinks?
Fools that listens to only one medium of news coming from the toilets of their masters is talking of " think for yourself".
God punish you

You are the one God is punishing presently, well your statement above is just mirroring of who you are, you listen to the basic propaganda media, enjoy your demonstration-of-craze… west values? You mean like the values that’s been given to trump presently? Or is it the unelected EU chiefs deciding the fate of millions of Europeans? I’m sure you are a F-a*g**t as regards the western value you so desire and admire. Drop the soap asap and your other western propangadised sheep will give you from behind. E-diot keyboard warrior.
Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by Hotice085: 3:23pm On Jan 22
Kalistus01:

You are the one God is punishing presently, well your statement above is just mirroring of who you are, you listen to the basic propaganda media, enjoy your demonstration-of-craze… west values? You mean like the values that’s been given to trump presently? Or is it the unelected EU chiefs deciding the fate of millions of Europeans? I’m sure you are a F-a*g**t as regards the western value you so desire and admire. Drop the soap asap and your other western propangadised sheep will give you from behind. E-diot keyboard warrior.

Shut up ya dirty mouth! Can anybody dare Putin Xi or that short engine in north Korea if you don't find such dead the next hour or be incarcerated in the worst condition inside a prison
Trump is getting indicted yet he is leading the poll, even the deaf dumb and blind knows come next election he is winning it but can such happened in POOtin demonic enclave?
The West gives all the liberty to decide who leads them, be it the far right or far left , Italy and Holland already in tje hands of the right
Germany is shaking and if the EU does what a country doesn't accept they will pull out of the union
You are a wretched illiterate, you should be in north Korea standing by one of the bus stops hailing the useless leader 247 or in the coldest region of Russia chanting Hallelujah to POOtin and not here enjoying the benefits of the wests from the miserable crab hole you are typing all the above gibberish from

Thunder fire you 100millions time
Re: POOTIN - Only A Matter Of Time by Hotice085: 5:21pm On Jan 24

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear American. . . / Breaking- ISIS Defeated, US To Withdraw From Syria / Breaking: U.S Army Apache Attack Helicopters Arrive Germany (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.