Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane (50802 Views)

Northerners Hail Peter Obi Over Visits To Mosque (pics) / Timipre Sylva: Petrol Queues To Remain Until Full Deregulation / Governor El-Rufai Queues To Vote In Kaduna LG Election (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by Kubin: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
Draslo:

Yeah, maybe but that doesn't make him president worthy. Nigeria is not a contraption for the faint hearted. He can't face the north
being humble does not mean the person is weak.
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by Exceed15: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
Roger3D:
The guy messed up big time with that audio leak. It's highly unlikely he'll ever be president. In fact he can't grin

Go and sleep make ur brain reset.. mumu
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by Draslo(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
Kubin:
being humble does not mean the person is weak.
He will rule by proxy. Fact
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by GoodIsGod: 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
Their druggie will rather fly in private jet.
Useless youths who have traded their future with what they will eat today

1 Like

Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by Antimandatethie(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
israelmao:

It's good to wail for a good reason.
Abi o
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by Tareq1105: 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
Crimecity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R457dFHH7ZY

https://twitter.com/GEAfolayan/status/1643199949855944706?s=19

Your cup of tea, election is over and I don't think Tribunal is a campaign ground.

Oh, I guess he's dropped the chopper.

I don't just like pretenders and surreptitious people. If you check Obi ticket, he might be flying economy.
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by zomby(m): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
Exceed15:

U will soon wail like those who supported Buhari . Muslim- Muslim leadership will fail.

YES DADDY!!!
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by sleemomymy: 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ok daddy
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by Tareq1105: 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
ubest1:
Let try and appreciate good people he never change since he leave Anambra govt house

Yes daddy
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by Tareq1105: 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
GoodIsGod:
Their druggie will rather fly in private jet.
Useless youths who have traded their future with what they will eat today

Yes daddy
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by Okoroawusa: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
Where is the private jet he rented during campaign?

I am the last Igbo man that Peter Obi will deceive
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by Everlastingson: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
Roger3D:
What's wrong with the audio? How about him telling Oyedepo the elections are a religious war? Nothing wrong with that huh?

So you're not aware the said audio was edited? Try to listen to the unedited one. You'll understand how that statement came into the conversation. APC is just clutching onto straws.
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by ufotunang: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
Zandena:
I can only see deranged elements hailing their master!
Yes daddy!
..can tinubu queue on the line like that
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by SpatialKing(m): 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
Draslo:

My point is the statement made that led to tears has been proven to be a gigantic lie

So what's your point?
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by solreb: 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
festacman:
The fact that Peter Obi was honest about the leaked audio will count in his favour politically in future. He should have gone the way of the old order to deny flatly like Ganduje even in the face of obvious evidence. No, he chose to own up and take responsibility at the likely cost of loss of political goodwill. That's a move away from what we are used to. That's a positive.
Has he truly himself admitted. I have read about Kenneth Okonkwo admitting while most followers claimed it was fake.
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by ufotunang: 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
Can tinubu do this...this is the person nigeria really needs...a humble man
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by Roger3D(m): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
Exceed15:

Go and sleep make ur brain reset.. mumu
Okay Daddy grin
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by tyinfinity: 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
Obi scammer
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by one4GOD(f): 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by richmond500: 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
festacman:
The fact that Peter Obi was honest about the leaked audio will count in his favour politically in future. He should have gone the way of the old order to deny flatly like Ganduje even in the face of obvious evidence. No, he chose to own up and take responsibility at the likely cost of loss of political goodwill. That's a move away from what we are used to. That's a positive.
he can't deny it. Oyedepo is involved.
If he does, he will lose Oyedepo's trust
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by Guyman01: 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
Draslo:
When it comes to election season Nigerians are the easiest to deceive on the planet despite being the best scammers. The irony is ridiculous.

The next 8 years, many people will roam naked, mad on the streets.
You got this one wrong, politics aside even his enemies will agree that Obi has remained consistent on his way of life
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by Googledotcom: 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
That's my president
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by LastProphet: 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
Roger3D:
The guy messed up big time with that audio leak. It's highly unlikely he'll ever be president. In fact he can't grin

But the Muslim north that insisted on Tinubu taking Muslim to represent them didn't mess up big time? Morooooon
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by McLizbae: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
😂😂😂🤣😅
Crimecity:
Let the wailing begin in.

1, 2.. ready go😆
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by Jostoman: 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
Roger3D:
your lagos landlord is just trying to use religion against obi to gain sympathy from the northerners before the court case will start.
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by Elidrisy20: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
His problem not mine
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by Basicend: 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
Roger3D:

Keep deceiving urself.
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
You mean one ibo man hailing another ibo man...unless you have ANOTHER video.

Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
festacman:

Where and when did he own up to it? I thought they said it was 'doctored.' Obi and lies, like 5 and 6.
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by abidem4real: 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
Crimecity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R457dFHH7ZY

https://twitter.com/GEAfolayan/status/1643199949855944706?s=19
I don't know why all these trivially pretentious lifestyles of Peter Obi are always blown out of proportion. The gullibility of some Nigerians are just appallingly disgusting!
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by azikiweironsi(m): 2:15am On Apr 05, 2023
Laple0541:
This mumu man should stop all these primary school pupil gimmiks of seeking unmerited sympathy, Nigerians had moved on after discovering he is a religious bigot, ethnic violence agitator and a scammer of the highest order.

He has no reason not to join the queue because he's an ordinary citizen like everyone else on the queue.
Oil dey your head grin grin
I can't agree less
Re: Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane by azikiweironsi(m): 2:23am On Apr 05, 2023
boxypane:
PROPAGANDA!!! Was this how he was doing when he was Anambra Governor? Make una dey play. Misguided lot.

grin grin Are you minding them ?
He didn't even perform this stunt when he contested as VP to Atiku in 2019. All of a sudden he became a messiah.
The dude is a SCAM grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) / Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” / EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.