Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,465 members, 7,864,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Kogi Guber: I Have No Anointed Aspirant – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber: I Have No Anointed Aspirant – Atiku (393 Views)

Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA / Enugu Guber: I Won’t Be A Cog In The Wheel Of State’s Progress, Says Ayogu Eze / Imo Guber: I Will Not Step Down For Anyone- Nwulu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Guber: I Have No Anointed Aspirant – Atiku by y2jacob1: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
Following stories making round that the presidential candidate of the PDP in the just concluded election, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, might have an anointed candidate in the PDP for the upcoming gubernatorial election in Kogi state, the Waziri Adamawa has refuted such claims through his media.

He said such reports are false and that every candidate should be given a fair chance. The media statement reads:

“The attention of the former Vice President of Nigeria and Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the 2023 election, Atiku Abubakar has been drawn to several media reports insinuating his involvement in the democratic process of electing the gubernatorial flag bearer for the Peoples Democratic Party in the upcoming Kogi State governorship election....

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/kogi-guber-i-have-no-anointed-aspirant-atiku/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Re: Kogi Guber: I Have No Anointed Aspirant – Atiku by tamdun: 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
grin
Atiku no send Dino again,eyes don clear

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: I Have No Anointed Aspirant – Atiku by JasonScoolari: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
Have you anointed yourself yet?
Re: Kogi Guber: I Have No Anointed Aspirant – Atiku by Nigerialabalaba: 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dino right now o grin

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: I Have No Anointed Aspirant – Atiku by Jostoman: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
Very good sir, let everybody contest for the ticket and those that lost should join hands together with the winner.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Gov’ship: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking Nullification Of PDP Delegates Lists / 17 APRIL 2023 Newspaper Headlines / Aftermath Of The 2023 Presidential Election, Legal Implications On The May 29th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.