Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Can Obi Reclaim His Supposed Mandate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Obi Reclaim His Supposed Mandate? (543 Views)

Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy / Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat / Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Obi Reclaim His Supposed Mandate? by nikky5(m): 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
Election matters especially at the presidential always end up in the court. The Supreme Court has always been the final arbiter in such matters.

Since INEC uploaded the presidential election results, the tempo of the noise has reduced. Of course, the courts will rely on the irev server results.

I had wished Obi forget about the election outcome and move on with his life. He has a lot to offer towards the development of this country. He can wait for another four years to build his structures for a better and stronger competition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Obi Reclaim His Supposed Mandate? by Sangoamadioha1: 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
nikky5:
Election matters especially at the presidential always end up in the court. The Supreme Court has always been the final arbiter in such matters.

Since INEC uploaded the presidential election results, the tempo of the noise has reduced. Of course, the courts will rely on the irev server results.

I had wished Obi forget about the election outcome and move on with his life. He has a lot to offer towards the development of this country. He can wait for another four years to build his structures for a better and stronger competition.

No we prefer the case in court so as to shut Obi and his supporters up once and for all. The court will clear all doubts about the election outcome.

3 Likes

Re: Can Obi Reclaim His Supposed Mandate? by Chivisee: 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
I don't get all the nonsense he's putting out??
Let's say in another world tinubu is convicted of drug related offences, would the court now bypass the second position and made obi the president?? This is just one of the retrogressing and envious mentality of ndigbo, if I can't have it, let me ruined it for the other person. The same way authur nzeribe mobilise his people to truncate mko abiola's mandate.

3 Likes

Re: Can Obi Reclaim His Supposed Mandate? by XerXers: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
nikky5:

Actually the tempo of your "yes daddy" noise has faded and the reality of Tinubu's Court case hit you hard. Remember, the deadline is almost approaching and there is drug case involved

7 Likes

Re: Can Obi Reclaim His Supposed Mandate? by XerXers: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
Chivisee:
Let's say it's even possible for tinubu to be acquicted of drug related offences, would the court now bypass the second position and made obi the president?? This is just one of the retrogressing mentality of ndigbo, if I can't have it, let me ruined it for you. The same way authur nzeribe mobilise his people to truncate mko abiola's mandate.
But you celebrated Uzodimma that came from 4th position to become governor. Una people sef

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Obi Reclaim His Supposed Mandate? by dangotesmummy: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
Eyin Omo yes daddy,e rest na o cheesy

Hmnn daddy'm wink
Re: Can Obi Reclaim His Supposed Mandate? by XerXers: 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

No we prefer the case in court so as to shut Obi and his supporters up once and for all. The court will clear all doubts about the election outcome.
Are you sure? Don't be too confident. You never even believed that obi stood any chance at all in the election only to start attacking voters when it dawned on you that he was winning massively. I Kno you rely on the corrupt establishment who Tinubu represent but don't underestimate the man Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Can Obi Reclaim His Supposed Mandate? by Pierocash(m): 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
Chivisee:
Let's say it's even possible for tinubu to be acquicted of drug related offences, would the court now bypass the second position and made obi the president?? This is just one of the retrogressing mentality of ndigbo, if I can't have it, let me ruined it for you. The same way authur nzeribe mobilise his people to truncate mko abiola's mandate.
Many people here have short memories.

The last time we checked who the governor of Imo state is,he is the same person that came 4th.

Obi has over 7 prayers in his petitions,and one of them is the prove of how he was rigged out of 1st position to third. If that can be established,he will get his mandate.

So what is all this senseless argument of he came third? How do you know that is his actual position? Please talk with sense,not emotion.

If you do business and they gave you 1 million for a job worth three million,will they say because someone else who has 2 million should be the one to be talking about three million. Is that how it works

7 Likes

Re: Can Obi Reclaim His Supposed Mandate? by Sangoamadioha1: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
XerXers:

Are you sure? Don't be too confident. You never even believed that obi stood any chance at all in the election only to start attacking voters when it dawned on you that he was winning massively. I Kno you rely on the corrupt establishment who Tinubu represent but don't underestimate the man Peter Obi

We don't want the narrative that the rightful person was cheated out of his victory. The court will put paid to all doubts.
I am talking as a Nigerian. I for one believe the true winner was declared but the victory is been muddled up by false claims, so in the interest of fair play let the court validate or invalidate the process.

There is nothing to underestimate or overestimate about Peter Obi, he is just your average Nigerian politian but a little more duller.

1 Like

Re: Can Obi Reclaim His Supposed Mandate? by BentizilL: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
Obi has no mandate and a sore loser, be warned...
Re: Can Obi Reclaim His Supposed Mandate? by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
If your sister get gang raped and you find the culprit what will you do?

Leave it for God or go to court or move on?

Lets start from here

nikky5:

1 Like

Re: Can Obi Reclaim His Supposed Mandate? by yarimo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
Is any mandate stolen from obi , go to sokoto, zamfara,yobe, JIGAWA,Kano ,kebbi,Bornu,Niger,gombe, Katsina,kogi,kwara and tell them obi mandate was stolen an see
nikky5:

Re: Can Obi Reclaim His Supposed Mandate? by Landowner101(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
If your sister get gang raped and you find the culprit what will you do?

Leave it for God or go to court or move on?

Lets start from here

Leave those hypocrites, they celebrated uzodimma when he was declared winner from 4th position, here they are asking the possibility of been declared a winner from third position.
Re: Can Obi Reclaim His Supposed Mandate? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
nikky5:

If we let the thieves cart away with our belongings now, there might not be a Nigeria for him to reclaim tomorrow
Re: Can Obi Reclaim His Supposed Mandate? by skj1377(m): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
He came third in the presidential election. He has no reason to be in court. Unfortunately his petition has not figures attached to the places and states he thinks will give him both the majority votes cast or even simple 2/3 spread. He is wasting his time ooo.
Re: Can Obi Reclaim His Supposed Mandate? by skj1377(m): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
Does he expect Supreme court to imagine votes for him? If in his petition he cant state the number of places with figures attached he won then what will the court grant him victory on?

1 Like

Re: Can Obi Reclaim His Supposed Mandate? by ManOfMan: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
Pierocash:
Many people here have short memories.

The last time we checked who the governor of Imo state is,he is the same person that came 4th.

Obi has over 7 prayers in his petitions,and one of them is the prove of how he was rigged out of 1st position to third. If that can be established,he will get his mandate.

So what is all this senseless argument of he came third? How do you know that is his actual position? Please talk with sense,not emotion.

If you do business and they gave you 1 million for a job worth three million,will they say because someone else who has 2 million should be the one to be talking about three million. Is that how it works

Sense no go kill you

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Datti Yusuf, Oyedapo Cannot Be Touched / "Product Of Exhausted Semen" - Shehu Sani Drags Bashir El-Rufai / What Should We Obidients Do To Make UK Pay For Harassing Peter Obi???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.