Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,445 members, 7,846,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

ADVICE (if Necessary Push To Front Page) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ADVICE (if Necessary Push To Front Page) (289 Views)

Toks 2016 Accord. Keyless Push To Start. 53000km Mileage. Rev. Camera. #5.850m / SOLD. Thank you. Toyota Muscle XLE KEYLESS Push To Start button 1.350m / Tokunbo 2008 Lexus ES 350,leather Seats,keyless(push To Start) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ADVICE (if Necessary Push To Front Page) by Michael781: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
I’m calling on the help of anybody or everybody or advice cause I’m confused
I recently bought a Venza like 2/3 months ago
The car was very sharp and nice until recently I got into a fatal accident thank God NO life was lost

But I spend up to a Million plus to repair it since since then it’s developing new faults I’m thinking of selling it or just swap I’m just confused

Cc any advice
Re: ADVICE (if Necessary Push To Front Page) by buygala(m): 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
Michael781:
I’m calling on the help of anybody or everybody or advice cause I’m confused
I recently bought a Venza like 2/3 months ago
The car was very sharp and nice until recently I got into a fatal accident thank God NO life was lost

But I spend up to a Million plus to repair it since since then it’s developing new faults I’m thinking of selling it or just swap I’m just confused
Cc any advice

@ bolded... If an accident doesn't occasion loss of human life, it's not fatal....Some.might argue that if it occasions the demise of a living thing such as a tree, flower, ant, dog, etc, it's fatal... That's an argument for another day tho...

As far as that vehicle is concerned, cut your losses, sell it for whatever you can and move on.. It's either the vehicle suffered irreversible damage in the accident or the mechanic who is fixing it for you is incompetent or deliberately sabotaging the repair so he can milk you endlessly..

If you decide to sell, don't sell it to that person who is fixing it for you or any of his associates.. Some of these naija mechanics deliberately sabotage some vehicle fixing so that the owner can get frustrated and sell it for cheap to them.. Don't fall for that either.

Whichever way, best bet for you is to bail out now, in my opinion sha.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Registered 2012 Hyundai Sonata / SOLD!!!Few Months Registered Lexus RX350 2017 F-sports:25M. / Clean Black Ford Focus 2012, Nigerian Used. (SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.