Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

LITHIUM Buyers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / LITHIUM Buyers (327 Views)

Lithium Ore (lapidolite And Ablygonite) Available At Affordable Price / Low-Grade Lithium Available in Large Quantity (photos) / Extremely Rugged & Mobile Lithium- Ion Power Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LITHIUM Buyers by BlaqT: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
Good day everyone please I need help, my company gave me assignment to source for buyers of all kinds of Lithium mostly International buyers, please how best can I get buyer... I just joined the company last Friday and I really want to keep this job because it took me years to get a job....please help me
Re: LITHIUM Buyers by rexchazy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
BlaqT:
Good day everyone please I need help, my company gave me assignment to source for buyers of all kinds of Lithium mostly International buyers, please how best can I get buyer... I just joined the company last Friday and I really want to keep this job because it took me years to get a job....please help me
Is that the role you were primarily employed for? Sourcing for buyers in the international space is an herculean task especially when you don't experience in that field.
Re: LITHIUM Buyers by BlaqT: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
rexchazy:

Is that the role you were primarily employed for? Sourcing for buyers in the international space is an herculean task especially when you don't experience in that field.

I applied for any position available and was to do it but I'm on 2 weeks trial
Re: LITHIUM Buyers by rexchazy(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
BlaqT:

I applied for any position available and was to do it but I'm on 2 weeks trial
You need to work really hard for you to sustain the job. What's the price for 3% lithium maybe I can help
Re: LITHIUM Buyers by BlaqT: 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
rexchazy:

You need to work really hard for you to sustain the job. What's the price for 3% lithium maybe I can help

It's 500k/MT......thank you
Re: LITHIUM Buyers by ayo84(m): 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
BlaqT:

You can search online for b2b site and search for anyone requesting to buy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Business Masterclass: What No One Is Saying About His Business / Wrong Transfer Or Money Taken Out Of Your Bank Account Can Still Be Retrieved – / What Does Minitool Partition Wizard Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.