Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Paxful.com Shuts Down Operations World Wide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paxful.com Shuts Down Operations World Wide (737 Views)

ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers / Jumia Shuts Down Operations In Cameroon / Scam Website Operating as Paxtradings.com and Paxful.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paxful.com Shuts Down Operations World Wide by jobportng(m): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
The recent announcement of the shutdown of peer-to-peer cryptocurrency trading platform Paxful.com has left many Nigerians searching for alternative platforms to use for their cryptocurrency trading needs. Fortunately, there are a number of alternatives available, each with their own unique features and benefits.

One of the best alternatives for Nigerians is Binance, Binance is a global cryptocurrency exchange that allows users to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrencies using a variety of payment methods, including bank transfers and credit cards. Binance has a user-friendly interface and offers a wide range of trading tools and features, making it a great choice for both beginners and experienced traders.

Monica.ng is also an excellent option for Nigerians looking to trade cryptocurrencies. Monica.ng is a leading cryptocurrency app in Nigeria that allows users to convert Bitcoin to Naira instantly, safely, and conveniently. With Monica.ng, you can convert your Bitcoin to Naira in just a few clicks, without having to negotiate with anyone. The platform offers instant conversion, state-of-the-art security, and the convenience of being able to access the service from any device.

Yellow Card is another great alternative that Nigerians can consider. Yellow Card is a cryptocurrency exchange that allows users to buy and sell Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies using a variety of payment methods, including bank transfers and credit cards. Yellow Card has a user-friendly interface and offers a fast and secure way to trade cryptocurrencies.

In conclusion, the shutdown of Paxful.com may have caught many Nigerians off-guard, but there are still plenty of alternative platforms available that offer similar features and benefits. Nigerians looking to trade cryptocurrencies should carefully research their options and choose a platform that best suits their needs. Monica.ng, Yellow Card, and Binance are all excellent options that offer fast, secure, and convenient ways to buy and sell cryptocurrencies.

source: https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1YqKDodmPozxV?s=20

Re: Paxful.com Shuts Down Operations World Wide by Faber(m): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
I have been using nairaex to buy and sell my satoshis...
And Prestmit for my gift cards...I no even send paxful dem papa.
Re: Paxful.com Shuts Down Operations World Wide by jobportng(m): 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
Faber:
I have been using nairaex to buy and sell my satoshis...
And Prestmit for my gift cards...I no even send paxful dem papa.
binance is best

1 Like

Re: Paxful.com Shuts Down Operations World Wide by Gasayi(m): 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :

Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313
Re: Paxful.com Shuts Down Operations World Wide by Faber(m): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
jobportng:
binance is best

Binance is not licensed in many countries, eg: UK, shey you know?
Re: Paxful.com Shuts Down Operations World Wide by jobportng(m): 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
Faber:

Binance is not licensed in many countries, eg: UK, shey you know?
oh but does it affect Nigerians ?
Re: Paxful.com Shuts Down Operations World Wide by Faber(m): 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
jobportng:
oh but does it affect Nigerians ?
Global citizens understand better, what that means

1 Like

Re: Paxful.com Shuts Down Operations World Wide by Inkling(f): 8:08am On Apr 05, 2023
Hme

(1) (Reply)

Leasing Outfit. Interested? / I Need Two Trucks Of Fuel / Starcomms Not Valid For E-gold Accounts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.