Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

$5500 Gone, An Exchange/wallet On App Store Has Finished Me. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / $5500 Gone, An Exchange/wallet On App Store Has Finished Me. (360 Views)

Get Cheap Data On App.bambamdata.com - Reseller (mtn - 229/gb, Airtel CG 245/GB) / Cheap Mtn, Glo , Airtel & 9mobile Data On App / Facebook Starts Roll-out Of Dedicated Gaming Tab On App - All Tech News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$5500 Gone, An Exchange/wallet On App Store Has Finished Me. by sonofspada(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
I'm in pains.

I'm going to just drink sniper or eat rat poison.
It is finished

This thread has been made out of pain and regret.

Wx exchange . A trading and wallet exchange that is on all the playstores has turned to have scamed me.

I received $5500 in btc on Tuesday last week. And after it dropped I forwarded to a binance address.
Up till now the btc is showing processing.
I have reached out to all the handles on telegram and Twitter and I'm still being asked to hold and wait .

Upin further research alot of people have been waiting for btc to process 5months and more.

I have concluded that the funds $5500 is lost.

Re: $5500 Gone, An Exchange/wallet On App Store Has Finished Me. by TUANKU(m): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
If you drink sniper your loses will be double, you lose your money and your life...plus you put your mother and family in great misery.
Take your loss and move on...if you stay alive there's at least a 50/50 chance to make more money but if you commit suicide then it's a Zero chance.

1 Like

Re: $5500 Gone, An Exchange/wallet On App Store Has Finished Me. by Soccrates: 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
This is easy to recover na.

Just get a reputable crypto recovery service expert to help you recover your funds.

As long as you still have the transaction ID and other details they will track your funds on the Blockchain and help recover your money.

I have used this methods several times using companies that are into digital crimes investigations.

1 Like

Re: $5500 Gone, An Exchange/wallet On App Store Has Finished Me. by VicM6: 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
If u wan die abeg die make i see road view Tivnubu well well.....last last every body go die...

But wait o, did u voted for Tivnubu or Obi or Atiku or.......If u even voted for any of them, die and go.
Re: $5500 Gone, An Exchange/wallet On App Store Has Finished Me. by VicM6: 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
sonofspada:
I'm in pains.

I'm going to just drink sniper or eat rat poison.
It is finished

This thread has been made out of pain and regret.

Wx exchange . A trading and wallet exchange that is on all the playstores has turned to have scamed me.

I received $5500 in btc on Tuesday last week. And after it dropped I forwarded to a binance address.
Up till now the btc is showing processing.
I have reached out to all the handles on telegram and Twitter and I'm still being asked to hold and wait .

Upin further research alot of people have been waiting for btc to process 5months and more.

I have concluded that the funds $5500 is lost.
just kidding, Bro i am sorry for ur lost of funds but jst as someone recommended on ur post, why don't u report the matter to an agency that could help fast track ur transaction.....just be strong bro....u will bounce back.
Re: $5500 Gone, An Exchange/wallet On App Store Has Finished Me. by tecnolad(m): 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
Soccrates:

Just get a reputable crypto recovery service expert to help you recover your funds.

As long as you still have the transaction ID and other details they will track your funds on the Blockchain and help recover your money.

I have used this methods several times using companies that are into digital crimes investigations.

OP, no matter how desperate you are, don't fall for this. You'll most likely lose more money, crypto and NFTs you have.

99% of these "reputable" crypto recovery service run scam websites that will drain your wallet the moment you connect your wallet with the websites.

If your crypto had gotten hooked on a credible exchange like Binance, Kucoin, etc, then there would have been a chance.

If these guys couldn't fix their "problem" that's making transactions pend for months, they probably have always been out to scam you, because no good exchange will keep this issue unchecked for months.

Don't drink sniper or harm yourself in any other way. Life isn't fair, but you have chances of bouncing back; I'm a living testimony to that.

Be careful next time. If you used that wallet because you needed to receive the money anonymously, try known decentralised wallets next time.

Examples are:

1. Trust wallet
2. Metamask
3. Safepal
Re: $5500 Gone, An Exchange/wallet On App Store Has Finished Me. by sonofspada(m): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2023
Soccrates:

Please can you share the link , I need help. How can btc transaction be showing processing for over 3weeks?

(1) (Reply)

Dell G5 15 Ryzen Edition.. SOLD / Sold!Just Like Toks 2013 9ja(less than 2years) Used (toyota Camry V4 6.5m / LG MONITOR 34INCH ULTRA WIDE, OFFICE CHAIR AND DESK FOR SALE

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.