Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam (21529 Views)

IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment / Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense / IK Ogbonna Reacts To Marriage Crash Rumor With Wife (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by NwekeUG(m): 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Love Relationship Scam (Photos)

Nollywood actor, IK Ogbonna has reacted to the arrest and arraignment of an impostor who defrauded an American woman of $70k using his image, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on his Instagram page today, April 4, Ogbonna said after the suspect was arrested and is currently being tried at the Igbosere Magistrate court in Lagos state.

Ik Ogbonna wrote;

‘’This is to inform the general public once again to be wary of all those who are using my name and image on social media to defraud unsuspecting innocent women in love relationship scam. One of such is the recent case of one Kelvin Enofe, a 23 years old boy who duped an American woman of over 70 thousand US dollars, but as God would have it, some private investigators came to the rescue of the lady by revealing the true identity of Kelvin Enofe. Consequent upon the said investigation, the Nigerian police went for Kelvin Enofe's arrest, investigated the matter, and he is currently standing trial at the Igbosere Magistrate Court in Lagos Nigeria. I do this today again to let the general public know that there are a lot more of other persons c laiming to be IK Ogbonna on the Internet. I will never ask for monetary favour from anyone on the Internet and if you see such on social media, please report such person or persons to me on my verified social media handle.''

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqnX-Bcslf0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by Caaz: 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lazy youth.
They re much on this forum,little wonder dem nor dey end well.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by dawnomike(m): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
Everyday for the identity thief, one day for the identity owner

24 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by Jerrydox(m): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
H
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
Everyone na fine man.

Na money dey show difference

5 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by Offpoint1: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
J
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by nepapole(m): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
How IK take get hair for head?

This guy bald pass me before na.

16 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by YeyeGbami: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
nepapole:

Na wig o.

4 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by Felabrity: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
The number of youths joining fraud is getting rampant

I blame Druglord Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by spagettiluv: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
Kelvin Enofe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by Lordofalmajiri(f): 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
grin grin that guy no be like person wey don see 70k o.. what if he's trying to cover his track? 🤔🤔

5 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by LubeDistrict: 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ik In the news again.
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by BRATISLAVA: 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
But Nigerians claim he's gay.

Why don't these gullible men and women search him from what they see?

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by Adewale1603(m): 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
nepapole:
artificial wig or hair

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by drizslim(m): 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
Too bad all of us de scam

Me de scam palmpay while u na oyibo woman
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by Terver90: 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nawao no more pity for wicked criminals

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by omoadeleye(m): 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
Na dem be thise OBIdient miscreants online.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by Reelmii: 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ole nii everybody grin...e no even try resemble IK sef grin grin
..e for impersonate Mr macaroni grin
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by Wanaiini(m): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
Just Negodu

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by nepapole(m): 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Na wig o.

I for fear ooo
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by lamdbull: 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dbull on this one!!!

May the lord continue to expose them, that's how one was putting my face on posters everywhere using my face to sell tickets mmmm
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by nepapole(m): 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
Adewale1603:
artificial wig or hair

I fear
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by NSK4U(m): 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
This dude fine o

........ no wonder the foreign woman abi lady is paying such big cash to get his love

3 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
Summery
Yoruba boys are ugly,
Igbo boys are handsome ,,

Don't quote me

5 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by juman(m): 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
Over 70 thousand US dollars.
Just like that.

It seems scammers dey get money o.
Why should a person send that kind of money to complete stranger?

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by inoki247: 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lol Benin boy don go carry him pishure work....

3 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by HEBEI: 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
cool
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by Omoluabi16(m): 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
nepapole:

This guy bald pass me before na.
omoh. I be one Google am self just to be sure say na the same IK I know.
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by superCleanworks(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
reactor
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by dangotesmummy: 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
G
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by fola2222: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meat Loaf Dies At Age 74 / Celebrity Styles At Yaw's Shalanga Concert (photos) / Davido And Hailey Adeleke, His Second Daughter Pictured Together In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.