Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,197 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty To 34 Felony Charges - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty To 34 Felony Charges (19574 Views)

Biden’s Son, Hunter Pleads Not Guilty To Gun Charges / President Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty In Georgia Election Racketeering Case / Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty To 34 Felony Charges by Makamatic: 6:43am On Apr 05, 2023
A man who is linked to Epstein the sexual predator , had transactional sex with a IndecentStar and lied about it , called African a shit hole , dismissed the covid while it was killing thousand of Americans , hates blacks and immigrants but the foolish Nigerian thinks he was sent by god to be their Messiah . No be suffering and smiling be this . Na why we love our persecutors (politician ) be this . Ah God what's the color of Nigerians problem

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty To 34 Felony Charges by Nosa111(m): 6:43am On Apr 05, 2023
I keep seeing your comment everywhere . You get money for data and you nor get money to eat. Lol Yahoo boys, whona don upgrade to local scam, as international scam nor Dey work again.
Abelad:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. Almighty God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Re: Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty To 34 Felony Charges by Dedeity: 7:32am On Apr 05, 2023
IpobAntidote:
This is another Conman just like pandora pathological liar Obi tuary the Yes Daddy religious fantastic.
You type like a yaba left escapee
Re: Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty To 34 Felony Charges by Revolva(m): 8:55am On Apr 05, 2023
OriOko88:
Munu CNN wrote Donald Trump in red color on their screen. Very bitter media house.

BTW, new York is a very massive city. Omo see infrastructure. Chaii. I marvel at the sort of sophisticated flyover I saw on the screen tonight. Never seen such any where In my life. Haaa.. Oyinbo na deputy God oo. See city like heaven. No wonder oyinbo no too worship God again. They re enjoying heaven on earth here already. Oh boy. shocked shocked

so na now you know say Newyork na massive city...because Dubai don cover many people's eyes just because their city is built in 21st century....new york in 1900 is better than Lagos by far ...not to talk of todays Nyc...Why do u think people call new york The big apple, the city that never sleeps.

Other bigger cities in US are Los angeles , Miami , chicago , Houston , Boston ,ATlanta ...Dallas , Las Vegas , San francisco ,Austin, many cities across d USA

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty To 34 Felony Charges by FireUpNow(m): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2023
Ex president Donald Trump is a man with steel balls, he is unshake with all that's happening.
Re: Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty To 34 Felony Charges by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:22am On Apr 05, 2023
etrange:
Interesting. He's been in and out of the courtroom long before he became the US president. He has very good lawyers who have managed to keep him out of prison all this while. The period he spent as the US president only gave them a break. Now that the tenure is over, it's game on. Let's see how this one goes.

Lol @ it gave them a break.
Looooool

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty To 34 Felony Charges by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2023
SalamRushdie:
All to stop him from running for office

Na so.

If you happen to watch the TV series A Good Fight, especially from Season 3/4, you'll notice the Democrats schemed to take him out of office.

So with this trial, I ain't surprised.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty To 34 Felony Charges by SalamRushdie: 9:26am On Apr 05, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Na so.

If you happen to watch the TV series A Good Fight, especially from Season 3/4, you'll notice the Democrats schemed to take him out of office.

So with this trial, I ain't surprised.

Hmmm I will look for it to watch
Re: Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty To 34 Felony Charges by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2023
SalamRushdie:

He gave them the best economy ever and no war

Seriously, it's the no war thingy that made me respect him. For him to have a meeting with rocket man of North Korea, which no other American president did was a feat for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty To 34 Felony Charges by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:27am On Apr 05, 2023
Mercury12:
Trump will not only win this case but also be elected as the next US president . . .

What they don't know is the more they try to malign him, the more they make him popular and increase his prospects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty To 34 Felony Charges by lecowas: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2023
caandi:
As in……
It’s very sickening to watch Hollywood movies now
They must always introduce gayish act
It’s common now for gay men role
The lesbian role is even becoming extinct
There’s the new movie Batista acted this year
In the cabin” or so
From the beginning you will think it’s better film o
But it’s all nonsense about two married gay that adopted a child with one apocalypse rubbish
The world morals is just becoming extinct each day

Seriously. Magnum_P_I_2018 is in season 5 now, just praying they don't put this sh*t before it ends. One of my favorite
Re: Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty To 34 Felony Charges by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2023
An illegitimate child? Paying bribes to a tabloid? This guy is something else.
Re: Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty To 34 Felony Charges by mysticwarrior(m): 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Seriously, it's the no war thingy that made me respect him. For him to have a meeting with rocket man of North Korea, which no other American president did was a feat for me.
ah ah na so you like Trump?
Re: Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty To 34 Felony Charges by BlackAdam65: 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
Politicalziggy:

Exactly. We were all scared here in new Jersey. Trump administration was a nightmare
now how are you enjoying Bidens administration
Re: Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty To 34 Felony Charges by Makamatic: 5:25am On Apr 20, 2023
BlackAdam65:
shut the fuckup trump is way better than that mullatoo gay man called obama

Shut that shit you call mouth . Any Prove that Obama is gay or because he isn't anti lgbtq like Trump why are you pained ? He's better than Trump 💯 . Uneducated fool peddling beer parlor talks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Buying Fake Blue Band(video) / Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group / 7.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.