Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student (29856 Views)

Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako / Ruth Yakadi: Lady Raped, Murdered & Dumped Near Bridge Is A UNIJOS Student / Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by Enemyofpeace: 8:57am On Apr 05, 2023
When will they arrest those ones that burnt Rebecca over blasphemy?

Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by spiceadole: 8:57am On Apr 05, 2023
Terrible news.

Women are fast becoming endangered specie in Nigeria.

Someone you don't know..you have not seen before..but you immediately want to sleep with her.

Nigerian men and lack of self control.
Tueh!

I'm glad the true story is out.

At least,we now know the girl did not die from doing runs /hook up as it's always speculated when such news come up.

Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by Judolisco(m): 8:58am On Apr 05, 2023
Make we no carry our hands buy wahala oh... They should
Question him well.. It's not his first time
Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by EastAlchemist: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2023
If he is truly the one then let he face it
That’s wicked
Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by stephenponti(m): 8:59am On Apr 05, 2023
if Nigerian police, where to carry out their job sincerely like this, they wouldn't have had so much bad reputation.
Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by highchief1: 8:59am On Apr 05, 2023
Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by bro4u: 8:59am On Apr 05, 2023
epondudu:
Good news, violence averted because the Christian community are suspecting the muslims good job by the police.
Jos Christians don't have joy
Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by highchief1: 9:00am On Apr 05, 2023
wahalawahala:
Na even assistant choir master ..and the useless man go dey form holy holy
na them Dey tell u say Muslim Muslim ticket no good.As if being bad has anything to do with religion.The evil that most of us Christian’s do Muslim can’t afford to.

Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by Koralords: 9:01am On Apr 05, 2023
Because if 5 mins enjoyment ,and babes easy fir that side ,killed someone and still held on the her phone shows how foolish he is
Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by friendl: 9:01am On Apr 05, 2023
Just pure wickedness,...you will die 10 times ,..that lady would have been someone's mother , someone 's wife ,GOD will punish you
Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by olisaEze(m): 9:02am On Apr 05, 2023
I can bet that the day this useless philanderer killed this girl was not the first time he had seen her. Sexual predators are seldom spontaneous with their victims. Going to church every Sunday doesn’t make a man a Christian, the same way sleeping in a mosque does not make him an imam! That girl would have felt safer using that route home every evening because a security guard was on it, so watch the people you choose to trust with your life. Virtue is not defined by religious piety and your personal security is ultimately your business alone! I pray she rests in peace now her killer has been found!

Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by dontrulee: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2023
The bible says, the heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it?
That person you think is your friend may be plotting your downfall at your back.
May God save us from 'wicked people"
Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by Skillsnigeria: 9:03am On Apr 05, 2023
That's good
Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by goodness4ever(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2023
Good that he was caught.
Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by obrian888: 9:06am On Apr 05, 2023
Instead of showing us the picture of the culprit you are showing us the victim, what king of journalism is this?
Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by ehissi(m): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind to do this guy, because it's wild and brutal.

You sure say that confession was not written at the barrel of a gun? Be like say police never shook broom for inside your prick before ask you question?

Maybe the guy just see the phone for ground pick am up, go sell am ooh.

Only to hear say them kill and rape the owner. Police will torture you to confess what they believe is true or what they want to hear.

If you like, no talk say na you. You go know why them they use the slogan, "Police is your friend", make your mind for come down.....

How can someone confess and say, "I just did it out of wickedness in my heart"?

Does that sounds like a confession someone will make? How can you just see a girl, at 11pm and say I want to sleep with you? She say no, so I rape her?

The confession sounds force and forged.

"Na devil ooh", "I didn't mean to kill her ooh", "It was an accident", "I never meant to hurt/kill her" sounds like a plausible confession.

Not "I just did it out of the wickedness of my heart". If I was a lawyer, I will, take up that case pro bono. Las las, you just see say them threaten to kill am if E no sign that confession and nothing will happen, and the guy swiftly chose life and signed what was before him after days of torture without relief.......

This confession looks staged

Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by lereinter(m): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2023
Father of 2, asst choirmaster

The devil won over him
Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:11am On Apr 05, 2023
That guy should be speedily tried let's day for two months, then sentenced to death by hanging and the hanged on live Tv...
Until we start killing (legally) Murderers, they won't stop engaging in Murder... This is Saddening...

As for the dead, I wonder why you would be coming back home alone as a lady by 11pm...
Because you are well trained and mannered doesn't mean that the other fellow is, Social vices would always happen especially in Africa, what best to do is to be save than sorry...

To our Naija girls
No dey form Woke.. don't keep late nights and whem you do pls make sure you go home in the company of (preferably) Male friends...
The days are evil and security can't protect everyone at the same time.. that is the bitter truth... If you like claim feminist and Woke fellow...
Na this kain things make Core muslims in the no dey allow their females go out without a Male company...

Rip to the dead..
Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2023
ehissi:

You sure say that confession was not written at the barrel of a gun? Be like say police never shook broom for inside your prick before ask you question?

Only to hear say them kill and rape the owner. Police will torture you to confess what they believe is true or what they want to hear.

If you like, no talk say na you. You go know why them they use the slogan, "Police is your friend", make your mind for come down.....

Does that sounds like a confession someone will make? How can you just see a girl, at 11pm and say I want to sleep with you? She say no, so I rape her?

"Na devil ooh", "I didn't mean to kill her ooh", "It was an accident", "I never meant to hurt/kill her" sounds like a plausible confession.

Not "I just did it out of the wickedness of my heart". If I was a lawyer, I will, take up that case pro bono. Las las, you just see say them threaten to kill am if E no sign that confession and nothing will happen, and the guy swiftly chose life and signed what was before him after days of torture without relief.......

I can't help but admit that You have a point on this ..

Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by ehissi(m): 9:13am On Apr 05, 2023
dvkot:
This story no align well.. Something is fishy

God bless you, how can someone rape somebody, kill the person, sell the phone to a close associate in church and then confess with these words, "I just did it out of the wickedness of my heart"?

Maybe he just saw her phone on the ground and chose to sell it only to hear say the victim was killed and raped later.....

Police use broom shook for inside penis and told him to sign a written confession or die there, na E sign sharp.......

It doesn't make sense, if he indeed was involved, knowing she was dead, he would have been inclined to sell the phone to a random stranger that can't be traced to him......it doesnt make sense

Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2023
shagasha:
For that area wey pussy is almost free & cheap now you are going for a long long ride bcuz of it.
No wahala sha someone else go dey sample your wife pussy

As in, I sch in Unijos ad babes no be wahala..

Pla2 babes wey if u carry them buy them 1bons and 1 coke u don be boss as if u carry them go chicken Republic..

That guy is cursed

Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by BadVoyage: 9:17am On Apr 05, 2023
SoSo take my pain.
Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by Kog45(m): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2023
Jozilinn:
So police couldn't track the phone for one month that it was with him Abi 😰😰 may her soul rest in peace. I hope he is hanged cos this is getting too much,and nothing is being done about it.
The phone could not be tracked cuz it was not in use but after selling it to a buyer and user the phone was tracked and led to his arrest.
Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by GENES11S: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2023
A married man fa..

You have done what you want which is to rape her.

Why kill her?

What the hell is so important in disgusting pussies that men go the extra miles to comith unspeakable evil.

I which they could hang him through his John Thomas.
Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by OmoOshodi(m): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2023
ehissi:

God bless you.....just leave those rushing to say they should kill the guy immediately....Police never hold you before at 8pm while you are trying to buy akara....and you end up being displayed with Ak 47 and jeep as a notorious armed robber......

Nigeria is a living hell

That confession looks somehow....very easy to spot duress.

Don't stop praying everyday

Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by jaxxy(m): 9:28am On Apr 05, 2023
choirmaster of which church? rubbish and nonsense report
Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by Kog45(m): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2023
ehissi:

God bless you, how can someone rape somebody, kill the person, sell the phone to a close associate in church and then confess with these words, "I just did it out of the wickedness of my heart"?

Maybe he just saw her phone on the ground and chose to sell it only to hear say the victim was killed and raped later.....

Police use broom shook for inside penis and told him to sign a written confession or die there, na E sign sharp.......

It doesn't make sense, if he indeed was involved, knowing she was dead, he would have been inclined to sell the phone to a random stranger that can't be traced to him......it doesnt make sense
Sir you will failed as intelligent 👮‍♀️...Sometimes ago in my neighborhood then..a Doctor was killed by armed men but to our surprised a very quiet cool boy that we used to play weekend ball together led the robbery.The Doctor blackberry phone was given to a girlfriend after the phone was kept out of usage for three months and this led to arrest of the gangs.
Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by Ghezo: 9:36am On Apr 05, 2023
Re: Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student by princegospel: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2023
This story geras e be.

EFCC Seizes N1.1 Billion Gold At Abuja Airport, Goes After Four Suspects / 15-year-old Dies Aborting 5-month Pregnancy; Lover Docked-vanguard / Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt