Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Why Nigerians Were Massacred In Libya – Okoduwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Were Massacred In Libya – Okoduwa (8861 Views)

70 Christians Massacred In Plateau / Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya / How 258 Northern Christians Were Massacred In 7 Days! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerians Were Massacred In Libya – Okoduwa by tpia5: 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2011
We have four different regions in Libya, we have the Midwestern region, we have the Odua region, we have the Arewa and the Ohanaeze region
Re: Why Nigerians Were Massacred In Libya – Okoduwa by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 21, 2011
I have a certain Igbo guy as my neighbour. Exactly 2 weeks after the conflict in Libya began, he returned back to Nigeria, and since then he hasn't returned. Even though he had a little thing going on for him there, he values his life more.

What excuse do the rest of the Nigerians there have?
Re: Why Nigerians Were Massacred In Libya – Okoduwa by ajaxify: 12:41am On Sep 21, 2011
Some people might believe that they will somehow survive it. Maybe we should hear from those people that stayed why they did.
I bet some of them will believe that they stand a better chance there. . .
Re: Why Nigerians Were Massacred In Libya – Okoduwa by tpia5: 3:22am On Sep 21, 2011
We have about 80-90,000 Nigerians in Libya.

hard to believe nigerians are just globe trotting all over the earth and nobody has any records of the exact number of nigerians anywhere.

when did these 80 - 90,000 nigerians move to libya and was no vacuum created in their home regions by their sudden absence. No one noticed a sudden population demographical shift among people of a certain age?

is the birth rate high enough to replace all these people? How so?

i suspect some of these 80,000 are in fact not nigerians but from other african countries.
Re: Why Nigerians Were Massacred In Libya – Okoduwa by sley4life(m): 5:06am On Sep 21, 2011
@pDude,Gbam. Why are those remaining Nig still doing after the FG evacuated its citizens
Re: Why Nigerians Were Massacred In Libya – Okoduwa by islamrules(m): 7:59am On Sep 21, 2011
So Gaddafi deployed black soldiers in the Southern part of Libya. Most of them were foreigners and when they got to Benghazi, they started killing people. Because of that, Benghazi people declared war on blacks accusing them of working for Gaddafi. That was how they started killing any blackman they saw in Libya.

I mentioned that blacks were hired to kill Libyans sometimes ago. I even saw them on Aljazeerah. Some moroonns were claiming I was wrong. The truth finally emerged.
Re: Why Nigerians Were Massacred In Libya – Okoduwa by psalmizt(m): 8:01am On Sep 21, 2011
Dear All,

This is a passionate appeal to all well meaning Nigerians to use this means of summoning the Nigerian Govt to stand up for its citizens in Libya. I know some ppl 'd want to state some of these Nigerians refused the Aircraft sent to pick them up, but all that is past now. I heard some time ago that the House of Reps have summoned the Foreign Affairs Minister to explain to them the happenings in Libya, I think we should be able to use the Power of the Internet to make the Foreign Affairs do something quickly. AND OH YEA, ENOUGH THE TRIBAL BICKERING,  YORUBA, HAUSA, EDO, IGBO, FOR NOW WE ARE ALL STILL NIGERIANS,
Re: Why Nigerians Were Massacred In Libya – Okoduwa by dlimelite: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2011
funny enough it appears those who are "going after Nigerians" are black themselves. 

anyway its VERY unfortunate that this kind of thing happens to innocent ppl (at least innocent to us - there is always a flip side). also i find it VERY hard to believe the following excerpt:

Hey look is Xaymaicana AKA Xaybitch. Are you having fun TROLLING so you can go back on youtbe and insult Africans esp. us NIGERIAN. FAKE TROLL.
TROLL! TROLL1 TROLL! ; grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahahaha
Re: Why Nigerians Were Massacred In Libya – Okoduwa by chylind5: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2011
Father please bring my brother Victor back to Nigeria. Amen
Re: Why Nigerians Were Massacred In Libya – Okoduwa by deols(f): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2011
tpia@:

hard to believe nigerians are just globe trotting all over the earth and nobody has any records of the exact number of nigerians anywhere.

when did these 80 - 90,000 nigerians move to libya and was no vacuum created in their home regions by their sudden absence. No one noticed a sudden population demographical shift among people of a certain age?

is the birth rate high enough to replace all these people? How so?

i suspect some of these 80,000 are in fact not nigerians but from other african countries.

d kinda questions d government shld be answering. wat is our population growth rate. wen is d population doubling? are there measures against dat??
Re: Why Nigerians Were Massacred In Libya – Okoduwa by cryingbaby: 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2011
And who told you we as well dont travel i believe if you read the story you will see more than 4000 nigerians in prision only in libya Man whta kind of offence Drugs Drugs which states are they from mostly South.
Re: Why Nigerians Were Massacred In Libya – Okoduwa by cryingbaby: 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2011
Hmmmmm most of them are either 419,drugs or prostitutes and 90% are southerns, i was in Libya last year, beside GEJ was the first to recognize interim govt why complaining when the foreign minister could not act properly they should come home let's add them to our problems, imagine 4000 in prision for what crime and beside he who can go for drugs or ritual can also fight to be paid.
Re: Why Nigerians Were Massacred In Libya – Okoduwa by cryingbaby: 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2011
chylind5:

Father please bring my brother Victor back to Nigeria. Amen
What kind of job is your brother doing in Libya hope not 419 or drugs hope he is representing nigeria the proper way and when we talk of GEJ you people will say may be some-one dont like him but the one-million question is WHY did GEJ recognized the interim govt.
Re: Why Nigerians Were Massacred In Libya – Okoduwa by Rafaell(m): 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2011
Evry war situatn brings abt war crimes - mass killin, lootin and esp. murders & rapes, and de vctims ar neva fm only one natnality; anybdy in d way gets cut dwn. I'll bet U if 2000 Nigerians hv died then 4-5x dat numba hv probly gon for Nigeriens, Chadians & Burknabes. Nigerians (esp fm de 'southn' sectn &wch mak up greater %age of 'em out ther in Libya) ar wiser &posess shaper suvival instnct than de congolese goats of Saharan Afrca. Varios nationals hv died in sevral civil wars so wy de so much hype here
Re: Why Nigerians Were Massacred In Libya – Okoduwa by Rafaell(m): 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2011
tpia@, go spend som time in Edo state & see 4urself - populatn xplosion, wher babies ar born wth reckless abandon. Women fm de age of less than 18 hav startd competin in baby-mak'ablity; moreova only a minut percentge of d pple bother abt proper mariages b4 engagin in this thrivin industry
Re: Why Nigerians Were Massacred In Libya – Okoduwa by nesochi: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2011
cry cry cry, God plz help us,
Re: Why Nigerians Were Massacred In Libya – Okoduwa by SmoothCrim: 4:25am On Sep 25, 2011
The Nigerians life is worth less than a goats. A Goodluck Jonathan policy!!!

about 50,000 Nigerian women given Libya boys a free lesson in Sex and Love making at gun point! Another Goodluck Johnathon policy!!
Re: Why Nigerians Were Massacred In Libya – Okoduwa by tpia5: 6:58am On Sep 25, 2011
tpia@, go spend som time in Edo state & see 4urself - populatn xplosion, wher babies ar born wth reckless abandon. Women fm de age of less than 18 hav startd competin in baby-mak'ablity; moreova only a minut percentge of d pple bother abt proper mariages b4 engagin in this thrivin industry

but it will take some time for these babies to grow up and replace the ones leaving.

how is the void being filled in the meantime.
Re: Why Nigerians Were Massacred In Libya – Okoduwa by Amujale(m): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2011
With great anger and fustration i'm sorry to say that it isnt only Nigerians that are being masacred in Libya, its pretty much all black Africans,

By the so-called rebels; infact Nato aswell. I'm sure you are all aware that the entire conflict in Libya was based on lies, Gadaffi did not commit the attrocities that the West accused him of in the first place. Moreover, the no fly zone that was approved by the UN to "help protect Libyan civilians" Do you know the official count for civilians that have been killed by both Nato and the Rebels (that are a combination of estrained Arab gureilla fighters, American, British, French, Italian, Turkish special forces)? The nubers are in the 100,00's

Protect yourselves at all times (Do you remember the Mayweather Jnr boxing bout? That is an example of what i mean by protect yourselves at all times) Take a leaf out of Brazil and Iran's book; Brazil are know consider to be the next super power because they got their priorities straight; Spend money on defence and not swizz bank accounts.

The western world is broke and will keep at their horrible ways with their war machines as their main weapon; I beg of you please defend yourselves and your neighbours. China, Russia, Brazil, India these are the countries that Goodluck should ally with; get them to upgrade our defence systems and keep spending and upgrading, It will be money well spent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 / Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement / Yoruba V Igbo Saga: Currently Trending Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.