Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Account Balance Of A Software Engineer 9 Figures (photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Account Balance Of A Software Engineer 9 Figures (photos) (3992 Views)

Software Engineer Or Chartered Accountant? / The Nairalife Of A Student Doubling As A Software Engineer / Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Account Balance Of A Software Engineer 9 Figures (photos) by BloomingDale(f): 10:22am On Apr 05, 2023
DaInferno:
good advice, but that oga you're giving it to is a thief.

1. You can't screenshot your 1stbank account
2. The balance always has commas to separate the digits
3. Software people don't really have time to open such threads.

Yeah, I was suspicious as to why he would change so much of his salary to naira, instead of leaving it in the foreign currency paid to him and also not reinvest those monies.
Re: Account Balance Of A Software Engineer 9 Figures (photos) by NwaliE01: 11:00am On Apr 05, 2023
What can i do with the numbers?
Re: Account Balance Of A Software Engineer 9 Figures (photos) by sisisioge: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2023
No be half billion I dey see so? No loud am o....congrats!

1 Like

Re: Account Balance Of A Software Engineer 9 Figures (photos) by intruder15(m): 11:43am On Apr 05, 2023
Tim1212:
Account Balance of a Software Engineer for 8 years in the industry.

Working remotely with companies from Russian, Turkey and Norway.

It all end in praise

Looks fake. I use the first mobile app. The app I use doesn't look like this.
Re: Account Balance Of A Software Engineer 9 Figures (photos) by Tim1212(m): 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
SouthSouth1914:
Extremely fake!!

This is how a FBN account looks.

Why are you hiding your figure grin
Re: Account Balance Of A Software Engineer 9 Figures (photos) by Tim1212(m): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
intruder15:

Looks fake. I use the first mobile app. The app I use doesn't look like this.

Screenshot and let's see
Re: Account Balance Of A Software Engineer 9 Figures (photos) by SouthSouth1914: 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
Tim1212:

Why are you hiding your figure grin

Why are you not showing yours?? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Greenlife, Oppotunity To Achieve Your Dreams! / Am In Search Of Great Minds To Join My Team / Working In A Bank Is Better Than Working In An Oil Company - Fact Or Fiction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.