Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,653 members, 7,851,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

Join The 2k Challenge Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Join The 2k Challenge Now (323 Views)

Need Extra Income Like Me? You Can Earn 2k Daily..... / #tradermoni Initiative; How To Apply And Join The Tradermoni Scheme / I Want To Join The Nigerian Army ,but I have questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join The 2k Challenge Now by sam0513: 8:27am On Apr 05, 2023
If you spend money daily, then it is important that you find a way to also make money daily.

Making money daily is not as hard as you think.

Here are 5 simple steps you can follow to start making money daily.

1. Find A Starving Crowd

Look for a group of people that has a very pressing problem.

These people must also be willing to spend money to get their problems solved.

2. Create A Digital Product That Solves Their Problem

The money you're looking for is in the pocket and bank of those people who has a problem.

The only way to collect that money is to solve their problem.

You solve their problem by creating a digital product that offers them the solution to their problems.

This digital product can be a short PDF guide of 5-10 pages, a 20 minutes video you recorded showing your face using your phone camera

3. Turn Your Digital Product Into An Irresistible Offer.

What is an offer?

An offer is simply a way of presenting your digital product to your customers such that the value of the product far outweighs the amount of money you're asking people to pay for it.

Let me give you an example.

Garri is a product.

But when you take that garri and turn it into Eba, Eguisi soup and two goat meat with a chilled bottle of coke to flush it down, then you've turned that Garri into an offer by increasing the perceived value.

Looking at the above example, the best way to turn your digital product into an offer is to add some bonuses.

Don't just add any kind of bonuses, ensure your bonus will also benefit the buyers of your digital product.

You can't be selling rice and be giving people egg roll as a bonus. Plantain should be a perfect bonus to go with rice.

4. Price Your Offer For A Small Amount

Make your offer very affordable. You can price your offer between N1000 - N3000.

Why?

Firstly, this amount is disposable income. It's a very small amount and people can easily let it go without thinking twice.

Secondly, people do not need to save and budget before paying for your offer.

5. Drive Massive Traffic To Your Offer

Once your offer is ready, what you want to do is to keep driving massive traffic to the offer daily.

Run Facebook ads.

Use content marketing.

Pay influencers to promote your offer.

Use WhatsApp Tvs.

Use affiliates.

The more eye balls that sees your offer daily, the more sales you're likely to make daily.

That's why I want to train Open Minded People on how to Make 2k daily. Join the Training Now

(1) (Reply)

Caret Is Hiring A Finance And Strategy Analyst For A Leading Fintech Company / Please Help. I Need A FMCG Sales Job / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.