Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi (14276 Views)

Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi / John Ogunjobi Stabbed To Death In London. Photo / Buhari Has Integrity? See 5 Questions His Supporters Should Answer - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by AFONJACOW(m): 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
Why are these ediots obese with PO popularity... I haven't seen anyone breaking people's heads for not voting obi, or burning people's shops for not supporting obi.. infact obi's supporters are the most vulnerable Nigerians that are tired of suffering

Ichie Bola has been in France or whatever for getting to a month now and the same people that voted for vegetable like him will not start asking questions of his whereabouts if he's going to rule them from France

Clowns will spend 4yrs blaming obi while Agbero reap them off and milk the remaining reserves..

Now I see why South Africans see Nigeians as the most dumbest God created
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
sukkot:
thats a waste of votes. atiku is your best chance

Wasting votes is voting for someone you know has looted and will loot the treasury. Wasting votes is voting incompetence.

Finito.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by zomby(m): 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
Adebowale89:
Peter obi supporters are even more straightforward than Peter obi, at least they don't hide their hate for non igbo, is it not better than a man that fake humility but prosecuted the poor through his antihuman governance

shout yeast people are terrible people, a man you people unanimously cursed is the same man you're telling us we save Nigeria as if we are as foolish as your kinsmen

let obi go and save the people of Anambra, arrant nonsense

When you don’t have it, it really means YOU DO NOT HAVE IT.
I’m confident that with time, folks will realize that Peter Obi is an item on a wishlist. He can’t deliver, he will never deliver…Why?
Peter Obi is a local champion and not a national leader.
This is why when the man opens his mouth, he is either telling a lie or exaggerating a story that doesn’t exist. HE SIMPLY DOESN’T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO CAPTURE THE HEART OF THE ENTIRE COUNTRY. He is extremely limited to his people
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by Shaqy2k(m): 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
]It will be hard cuz him major supporters are the 10th most deadliest terrorist group on earth..

True talk..
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by sukkot: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Wasting votes is voting for someone you know has looted and will loot the treasury. Wasting votes is voting incompetence.

Finito.
and obi is competent ?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by bobntu: 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
How come everyone remains fixated on Obi (both his supporters and opponents) long after the elections? Is there something we should know?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by zomby(m): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
sukkot:
and obi is competent ?

No, Peter Obi is not competent. This is still remains his greatest weakness. This is why when the man opens his mouth he is either telling a lie or just carelessly exaggerating unconfirmed facts.
The man lacks materials or skills to work with.

I still believe that if Peter was a smart man, he would have maintained the capturing of the hearts of the entire country, and not just his people. But he couldn’t maintain…because he lacks the skills or knowledge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by Adebowale89(m): 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
zomby:

When you don’t have it, it really means YOU DO NOT HAVE IT.
I’m confident that with time, folks will realize that Peter Obi is an item on a wishlist. He can’t deliver, he will never deliver…Why?
Peter Obi is a local champion and not a national leader.
This is why when the man opens his mouth, he is either telling a lie or exaggerating a story that doesn’t exist. HE SIMPLY DOESN’T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO CAPTURE THE HEART OF THE ENTIRE COUNTRY. He is extremely limited to his people

a complete empty brain guy man, igbo celebrate failure a lot
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by zomby(m): 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
bobntu:
How come everyone remains fixated on Obi (both his supporters and opponents) long after the elections? Is there something we should know?

Because his supporters are the most noisy folks in the country. But politics is a game of number, not noise

The obidientsss can’t present any sensible materials or tangible plans of their candidate. Their method of operation is to attack other candidates and potential voters.

With time, they will all return to their various dark holes.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
sukkot:
and obi is competent ?

Yes he is.

Peter Obi built an international export business and maintained a healthy relationship with his benefactors.

Obi as Governor met key strategic targets and did these without looting.

Obi used creative ideas, to cut looting by the civil service. One is transferring the schools from the Ministry to the churches and funding the churches directly.

These are just a few. So, tell me the competency of the person you feel is a better choice than Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by zomby(m): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Yes he is.

Peter Obi built an international export business and maintained a healthy relationship with his benefactors.

Obi used creative ideas, to cut looting by the civil service. One is transferring the schools from the Ministry to the churches and funding the churches directly.

These are just a few. So, tell me the competency of the person you feel is a better choice than Obi.

Yeah, all those artificial accomplishments occurred in the East and with his people.
Now, when you’re dealing with a nation with multiple tribes; different views, different backgrounds, different religions, different cultures etc…YOU HAVE TO BE EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT. You can’t just be going around using cricket voice to tell stories that don’t exist and carelessly exaggerating unconfirmed facts.

This is why most people labeled Peter Obi as a local champion and not a national leader.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by zomby(m): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2023
Have you visited Eko Atlantic?
If you haven’t, pls visit the place..and I promise you that your mind will explode 💥

The visit will clearly justify the difference between a pusssy cat and a LION.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by zomby(m): 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Yes he is.

I will save time and not present Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s gigantic accomplishments…locally and nationally.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by zomby(m): 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
Just because we want a change doesn’t mean we should now elect just anybody.
President Peter Obi wouldn’t know where to start or end.
If you quit being sentimental, you will see my point.

The man is not as bright; the difference between him and Buhari isn’t much…one is old and the other one is younger.

Nigeria needs a break, we need a true leader that has the leadership experience and a visible impeccable record (not just gibberish accomplishments)

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by IgweBUIKE1(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
helinues:

You have no clue about how many supporters Obi has lost after the election..

Only if you can be sincere with yourself
are you one of his supporter??
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by zomby(m): 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
helinues:

You have no clue about how many supporters Obi has lost after the election..

Only if you can be sincere with yourself

I think folks are starting to realize their mistakes. YOU DO NOT EXPECT A weak LOCAL CHAMPION TO PERFORM NATIONAL MIRACLES. It is totally impossible.

I would have preferred a smarter individual from the East; an entity that clearly understands the importance of unity and respect for all people.. regardless of their religion or tribe.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by kingthreat(m): 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
zomby:

You accomplish absolutely nothing with sentiments, without common sense or strategy.

This may be the main reason why certain party lost…and why certain group of people continue to lose day after day, week after week, month after month and year after year.
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A DIFFERENT OUTCOME WHEN YOU CONTINUE TO DO THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER WITH VERY LITTLE COMMON SENSE.

Even out of politics, your statement makes so much sense. Many wars are lost by sentiments.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by zomby(m): 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
IgweBUIKE1:
are you one of his supporter??

I was one of his supporters, but it didn’t take me too long to realize that the man is as empty as a loud can… who wanted to capitalize on hate and the division of the country.

He had the opportunity to slow down his aggressive supporters and redirect their energy, but he did not do anything.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
zomby:

I will save time and not present Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s gigantic accomplishments…locally and nationally.

Start by presenting his crooked history of drug dealing, or his history of looting Lagos dry. I guess that is what you mean by locally and internationally.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by zomby(m): 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Start by presenting his crooked history of drug dealing, or his history of looting Lagos dry. I guess that is what you mean by locally and internationally.

Here we go…with a sentiments “study case”
You guys never disappoint.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by Iceberg3: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
All coneheads always been Igbo special advisers grin
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by zomby(m): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
Now that the presidential election is over, I assure you that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will use his magnificent leadership skills, and common sense to unify this nation. Together we (Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo) shall make Nigeria Great Again… That is the spirit we should all be embracing, and not these other fake shenanigans that didn’t work during the campaigns or during the election.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
zomby:

Here we go…with a sentiments “study case”
You guys never disappoint.

Educate us. Tell us what we missed. This is the man you prefer and rate competent.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by zomby(m): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Educate us. Tell us what we missed. This is the man you prefer and rate competent.

My dear brother, be patient. The man will educate all of us when the time is right…Starting from May 29th
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
zomby:

My dear brother, be patient. The man will educate all of us when the time is right…Starting from May 29th

“This is the only country I know where we elect a President first before knowing if he knows what he is doing or whether he understands what the job is,”...Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.

We already know Tinubu's history of corruption, locally and internationally.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by vannessa7(f): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
Oddfinder012:

Waoo
So u guys even know OBI is tolerant and simple in nature but y'all go around tarnishing his image and peddling falsehoods against a man trying to rewrite the history of this country. And y'all do this for a pot of poridge. Pathetic! Na God go punish una

Only that person you quoted know that Peter Obi is tolerant and simple in nature, majority of us that voted Tinubu know differently and that's why we voted Tinubu, we did our research on the two candidates and realized from their precedence that Peter Obi is selfish, tribalistic, insensitive, immature and narrow minded through his eight years governance in Anambra with evidence below👇👇👇

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/19#117559848

Whereas Tinubu is proactive, efficient, effective, productive, a good leader, a people builder, creates job, creates opportunities, brings development, sympathetic, people lover, focused and goal oriented with evidence 👇👇👇

https://www.nairaland.com/7176682/tinubus-achievements-lagos-governor

Nigerians dodge a bullet.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by vannessa7(f): 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
helinues:
Only if they can emulate their principal's simplicity and tolerant nature. I must give kudos to Peter Obi regarding that

Only if

You deserve all their insults and curses for writing this lie which you did not know was a lie because you did not do your research very well

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by Burruchaga71(m): 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2023
If tribunals can't complete their verdict b4 29th May, them interim government should be an option.

Tinubu can NEVER be sworn in or this country will be burn to ashes.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by XAUBulls: 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
AnonPoet:

Amaka Ogunjobi is a proud Obidient & writes from Abuja, Nigeria.

https://leaders.ng/2023/04/05/nigeria-the-reality-and-obidients/
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by Okoroawusa: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
What you are asking for is impossible. You are asking former IPOB members to drop their terrorizing behavior? It's not possible nah! If they are not cursing, bullying, abusing then na fake Obidients be that.

Agadi nwanyi on'amu touch your toes na nka?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi by JOemmy(m): 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
Is not possible for peter obi to control what millions of his supporters write on social media only what obi's media team posts on social media should be taken seriously not what faceless people post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? / Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2019)! / INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.