Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year (26146 Views)

Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi / Odion Ighalo Joins Saudi Arabia's Al-Hilal (Photos) / This Is Lionel Messi’s Salary In A Month Converted To Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by AImiron: 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
Gangster1ms:

Fake trollfootballl account.. Stop deceiving yourself
Omo weyreh you still dey alive. Olofo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by AImiron: 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
xevove2061:

I swear, if i was messi i will take that offer. Both him and Ronaldo have nothimg to prove to anyone again. I repeat, both of them habe nothing to prove. Besides, in 5 to 6 years, he will retire anyway.
Point of correction, pls don't ever use Messi and Ronaldo in the same sentence, Pendu left cos no club wants his sorry assss in Europe. Messi can still play top-flight football for the 3-4 seasons. He's no Ronaldo, he's Messi for a reason, na person wey his own don finish footballically dey go Saudi go collect money. Messi can still play in that Man city team. Make he go collect money in Saudi, it's still early for that.

Penaldo is finished that's why he went to the camel league.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by cjudy(m): 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
Person wey him career don die. Al Hilal stop wasting money on dead pessi
Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by cjudy(m): 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
Have noticed that only one idiot that can’t do away with bet9ja and Sportybet wearing rag all over Lagos is here defending the Pessi dead career.

Ewu Lagos
Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by boborosky(m): 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hambivert:
If Messi moves to Al-Hilal, it would be their biggest financial undoing. Sparogatively, I would like him to go, I'll like to see stubborn people learn the hard way.
The only safe side for them would be that these Arabs aren't for the investment to better their club, what they are after is the feel good effect of signing a star player. But this time, the feel-good effect would end as soon as it starts for them or anyone that still opts for Messi.

The truth is, if Ronaldo was in this same PSG with this same squad, the fans would never boo him because they would be so engrossed in shouting Suiiiii instead of boo all the time.

God bless Di Maria, the true but unsung hero of Argentina.

Anti-Messi fan spotted.

3 Likes

Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by Benrosaria(m): 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
sir it was a 0-1 loss and not two
Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by xevove2061: 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
AImiron:
Point of correction, pls don't ever use Messi and Ronaldo in the same sentence, Pendu left cos no club wants his sorry assss in Europe. Messi can still play top-flight football for the 3-4 seasons. He's no Ronaldo, he's Messi for a reason, na person wey his own don finish footballically dey go Saudi go collect money. Messi can still play in that Man city team. Make he go collect money in Saudi, it's still early for that.

Poor man lile you is calling a 38yr old man who has multiple businesses, 500m followers on insta, earns 200m a year, a private jet, multiple homes, hotels, perfume, endorsement deals, finished. You my friend is the one who is finished. You guys are a jokeand not differenr from tirablist attacking other tribes on a public forum. Check your life bro.

2 Likes

Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by Billionaire2: 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
TristanX:

I'm already working on my own photoshop. Mine will be a mind blower 😂 😂 😂

👍
Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by ViceGovernor: 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
Suspect33:
This one just dey follow follow Ronaldo up and down

Messi is probably the biggest flop PSG has ever signed

After FIFA gifted him a world cup

France Magazine gifted him a gazillion of balon dor's that should have gone to other worthy players, he's still insecure. From one comfort zone to another

We all know who the goat is, a rigged tournament doesn't change anything
El puto madre

2 Likes

Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by AImiron: 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
xevove2061:

Poor man lile you is calling a 38yr old man who has multiple businesses, 500m followers on insta, earns 200m a year, a private jet, multiple homes, hotels, perfume, endorsement deals, finished. You my friend is the one who is finished. You guys are a jokeand not differenr from tirablist attacking other tribes on a public forum. Check your life bro.
You this orphan again, typing trash from your Tecno phone, Ogun kee you. This is about Messi and Pendu. If na between me and you don die be that, cos I'm richer than your whole generation, the ones wey don die, ones wey Dey alive and the unborn..

Oloribu Pendu fans, same traits.. mindless mor0n

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by Gangster1ms: 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
AImiron:

Oya let's see the club that takes him this time in Europe.. We are watching.
Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by AImiron: 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2023
Gangster1ms:

Oya let's see the club that takes him this time in Europe.. We are watching.
Shey your phone don spoil ni, Abi na nairaland free mode you dey use. He's returning to Barcelona.

Every clubs in Europe will be eager to sign Messi, unless that came league donkey wey no club want his sorry ass, not even England League one clubs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by MostImportant(m): 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
Messi as he is in his 30s, should be playing for money. If I am the one, it is all about the money. I will go for it.
Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by Blissful45(m): 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
TristanX:

Same way it was disrespectful when Man U treated CR7 without regard. Same reason he left Man U too. Or is it now a problem because it's Messi?

I'm talking about PSG fans booing Messi, not Manchester united management maltreating Ronaldo. These are two different things Sir
Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by Gangster1ms: 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
AImiron:
Shey your phone don spoil ni, Abi na nairaland free mode you dey use. He's returning to Barcelona.

Every clubs in Europe will be eager to sign Messi, unless that came league donkey wey no club want his sorry ass, not even England League one clubs
Barcelona grin
Comfort zone grin
Let him go to another Europe club na grin

1 Like

Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by Workch: 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
TristanX:

I will personally like to see him in the so called camel league for two reasons

1) To laugh at Pessi gay boys because their god is also in the same camel league they talk down about

2) Messi will see how competitive the camel league is and his worshippers will appreciate what CR7 is doing there when he begins to flop
nothing matters anymore after the word cup victory. I swear

All these ones na just cry you dey cry. Your mates are looking forward to a rivalry at world cup, you are still praying for a Saudi rivalry, you no dey shame 😂

5 Likes

Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by AImiron: 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
Gangster1ms:

Barcelona grin
Comfort zone grin
Let him go to another Europe club na grin
Hahaha, still better than camel's league. I guess na Barcelona team he use win world cup too. Get a life kid

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by donforeign: 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
He should go and make more money , his football is really declining due to age factor. Not the same mercy we rush to watch before, now news we dey use old body now.. Ronaldinho still the best to watch when it come to football, follow my uncle Jay Jay
na the old body him tke win world cup

1 Like

Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by AlmightyMod(f): 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
Omo see hate for my love Messi cry cry cry

Those Ronaldo fan boys, before you talk please put your world cup on the table

2 Likes

Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by Workch: 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
jayAjoku:
Lol Ronaldo always leading and setting the pace 🤣😂😂. Messi that is running back to Barcelona make shame no kill am on top weak performance.

Please messi fanboys no quote me I no well
After reading this comment, Ronaldo still doesn't have a world cup trophy.
He won't until he dies 🤣

4 Likes

Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by Workch: 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Messi minions are just jealous of Ronaldo...they wish Messi was Ronaldo... theyvare the typical type of people that condemn what they don't have...
Condemned him not winning UCL with juve
Messi does worse with psg
Condemned Ronaldo for not scoring in Euro 16 final
Messi failed to score in copa America final
Condemned Ronaldo for scoring penalties
Messi needed 5 penalties in 5 out of 7 games to win WC
Condemned tap in by Ronaldo
Messi scored tap in in WC final
Condemned Ronaldo for joining Saudi league
Now they are celebrating it cos Messi has a chance to join
How can a world cup winner be jealous of a Saudi pro league player?

Are you joking? 🤣🤣

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by Workch: 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
cjudy:
Person wey him career don die. Al Hilal stop wasting money on dead pessi
Person wey him career don die na him no fit win the last world 🤣🤣
Him Chop bench tire. World cup no be him mate

1 Like

Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by xevove2061: 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2023
AImiron:
You this orphan again, typing trash from you Tecno phone, Ogun kee you. This is about Messi and Pendu. If na between me and you don die be that, cos I'm richer than your whole generation, the ones wey don die, ones wey Dey alive and the unborn..

Oloribu Pendu fans, same traits.. mindless mor0n

Lmao. Richer indeed. If your annual income is not 120k, pls Bleep off.
Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by AImiron: 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2023
xevove2061:

Lmao. Richer indeed. If your annual income is not 120k, pls Bleep off.
I own you son, you're my b1tch for life. Tell your papa I say hi

Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by Robinmido(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
Are you mocking Ronaldo?🙄 Wow! You think that Messi will agree on lower wage from Barca abi? Just dey play. He will definitely go to the highest bidder,Barca will give him offer he can't refuse. Na money all of them dey find ooo
AImiron:
Messi turned down $400m per year, while Pendu earn $200m per year, in the same league.

He's a goat for a reason.

Pendu boys oya come cry on this thread. Messi will always be greater than Pendu
Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by AImiron: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
Robinmido:
Are you mocking Ronaldo?🙄 Wow! You think that Messi will agree on lower wage from Barca abi? Just dey play. He will definitely go to the highest bidder,Barca will give him offer he can't refuse. Na money all of them dey find ooo
lmao , the only thing hindering Barcelona right now na FFP, once that's done. He's coming home. He's gonna take a paycut this time, try to update yourself before you comment on my posts next time.

There's nothing like mocking anyone, it's called "Banter"
Cos na una Pendu fans read am and feel the pain of the bant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by Neimar: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
jayAjoku:
if he didn’t go to Saudi league it they wouldn’t bother bidding for Messi 🤣. I love ororo jare anywhere he go he Dey bring light to the place , it wasn’t until Ronaldo enter Madrid that el clasico actually became a really serious thing 🤣

Another meth brain
Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by Professor443(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
Suspect33:
This one just dey follow follow Ronaldo up and down

Messi is probably the biggest flop PSG has ever signed

After FIFA gifted him a world cup

France Magazine gifted him a gazillion of balon dor's that should have gone to other worthy players, he's still insecure. From one comfort zone to another

We all know who the goat is, a rigged tournament doesn't change anything

I bet it ,you can't even trap a rolling ball

Stop thinking with your nose ..use your brain

1 Like

Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
AImiron:
Messi turned down $400m per year, while Pendu earn $200m per year, in the same league.

He's a goat for a reason.

Pendu boys oya come cry on this thread. Messi will always be greater than Pendu
400million oo!
200million oo!

nor be d same walahi talahi football league dey beckon on both of dem?
grin
Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by AImiron: 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

400million oo!
200million oo!

nor be d same walahi talahi football league dey beckon on both of dem?
grin
He rejected the offer already, read the news once again if you don't get the gist.
Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by jayAjoku(m): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
Workch:
After reading this comment, Ronaldo still doesn't have a world cup trophy.
He won't until he dies 🤣
I don’t care I’m okay with it 😂🤣🤣 Messi or Ronaldo no Dey feed me their achievements no Dey feed me 😂🤣
Re: Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year by jayAjoku(m): 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
Neimar:

Another meth brain
you are so intellectually unsound that you will choose to hurl insults at someone you don’t know because of someone who doesn’t know you wow 😮 what a Fine specimen of a human being you are 😅🤣🤣.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ngoma Luamba Weds In Congo (PHOTOS) / Win Daily By Single Bet(1.3 - 2 Odds) / Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.